PDA

View Full Version : Denied - MID Aveeno offer

IckyMickey
03-19-2008, 02:59 PM
I did this the other day and I got a "denied offer."

So, I went back and thoroughly checked all my data I inputed, signed up for the Overstock email and went through all the offers but chose "skip" instead of signing up for anything.

Then at the end again, got the denied message:

"Thank you for signing up for your Aveeno Lotion Free Sample. Unfortunately, you have not qualified for this promotion in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Redemption of the premium will be permitted only after all necessary information has been submitted and the processes have been completed. We appreciate your time spent with us and hope you've found the information valuable."

This has never happened to me before. I love MID's! :heart: The other new 2 MID's did not have this message. Like I said, I made sure all of my info was correct.

I don't understand. :cry:

IckyMickey
03-19-2008, 03:08 PM
OK, well I feel a little dumb. :blush: Apparently I put in my other gmail address so I did get a confirmation email.

I'm so confused.... :rotfl:

Anywhoo, I did the Sally Hansen MID last night but never got an email confirmation (and yes I checked both gmail acct's.) Has anyone else gotten an email confirmation to click on?

Hedy
03-19-2008, 03:13 PM
I did this the other day and I got a "denied offer."

So, I went in again and thoroughly checked all my data I inputed, signed up for the Overstock email and went through all the offers but chose "skip" instead of signing up for anything.

Then at the end again, got the denied message:

"Thank you for signing up for your Aveeno Lotion Free Sample. Unfortunately, you have not qualified for this promotion in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Redemption of the premium will be permitted only after all necessary information has been submitted and the processes have been completed. We appreciate your time spent with us and hope you've found the information valuable."

This has never happened to me before. I love MID's! :heart: The other new 2 MID's did not have this message. Like I said, I made sure all of my info was correct.

I don't understand. :cry:

I've had the same thing happen to me with tweo MID's lately. That one and Sally Hansen-even with clearing cookies. I decided to borrow a page from Catherine's book and run a full Ad Aware scan last night. :D

However, please remember you need to wait 30 days before re-trying an offer. I know we're all trying to make SM, but let's try to keep to the rules to keep SR out of trouble.

spring
03-19-2008, 03:31 PM
OK, well I feel a little dumb. :blush: Apparently I put in my other gmail address so I did get a confirmation email.

I'm so confused.... :rotfl:

Anywhoo, I did the Sally Hansen MID last night but never got an email confirmation (and yes I checked both gmail acct's.) Has anyone else gotten an email confirmation to click on?

I'm so sorry you are having trouble with them.:( I have checked and have no e-mail confirmation from Sally Hansen MID either, but I did get it from the other two. So, all is not yet lost.:sunshine:

Magical JenK
03-19-2008, 04:16 PM
I stopped using gmail addresses for MID offers...but now I'm confused on how to go forward...if it's a different offer (sally, aveeno, etc), can I use the same yahoo account or no?

faithhope
03-19-2008, 04:42 PM
I did the sally hansen one, and got an email confirmation... actually I usually end up getting two confirmation emails. The second one usually shows up after I click the first one.

nicnik
03-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I used to have excellent luck with MID but I currently have 3 in my pending & I'm not sure what I did differently on those. I have attempted Wolfgang Puck Cookware, Aveeno & Sally Hansen since 3/10 and none of them have credited yet. I have clicked on confirmation emails for each & felt sure that it would work but it hasn't!

Are you ladies saying that they're manual credits or that MID doesn't like gmail much? :confused:

m 'n c
03-19-2008, 05:00 PM
These are manual credits this time around so they are going to take a tad longer to see credit.

Also make sure you click on both confirmation offers for these. They are coming out with 2 confirmation emails each so be on the lookout for them.

IckyMickey
03-19-2008, 06:04 PM
How odd, I just got home and had a confirmation email for the Sally Hanson - almost 20 hours after I did it.

Now to be patient... :rolleyes:

nicnik
03-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Also make sure you click on both confirmation offers for these. They are coming out with 2 confirmation emails each so be on the lookout for them.

Oh phooey! I know that I have seen both confirmation letters each time, and I know that I have clicked on the one that really looks like a confirmation letter, but I don't know whether I've clicked on the 2nd one or just tossed it. I guess that I'll have to wait & see whether they credit anyway... and cross my fingers that they do! :angel:

dawgsgirl
03-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Am I the only one who cannot tell what Spam is something I need to confirm and what is just junk??? I did a new email yesterday, did 3 offers, and now have 80 emails. I honestly do not know what is what!! I did find one Salley Hansen one, but not the other. Anybody else have this trouble??:computer:
Any suggestions appreciated!

m 'n c
03-19-2008, 08:00 PM
The MID ones have 2 confirm emails. The first is from YourGiveaways and the second will be from MyFree.

The best advice is to clear out all spam and unread messages before you do an offer and then after you confirm clear out before doing the next.

dawgsgirl
03-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks!!:sunshine:

mollyeilis
03-19-2008, 10:34 PM
These are manual credits this time around so they are going to take a tad longer to see credit.

I *just* read this, and it made me feel better about things since I did the Aveeno offer on the 17th. For different reasons, then went back to look at my account, and BOOM there was the credit. :p

It's always so fun to know when things are manual vs automatic! :heart:

IckyMickey
03-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi, my name is Michelle and I'm a giant whiner.

Sometimes I wonder why I just don't keep my complaints to myself. But knowing others were in the same predicament, I didn't feel all alone.

Thanks Tricia for posting the manual credits! All 3 MID's credited tonight.

FYI - I confirmed the emails on these MID's as follows:
Sally Hanson - 1 time
Aveeno - 2 times
Revlon - 1 time

If I don't watch it, I'm going to turn into my mother! :eek:

Michelle:heart:

lanny76
03-19-2008, 10:56 PM
2 confirmation emails on MIDs? I have only ever gotten one, my giveaways. I haven't seen a my free. I used to get credit for MIDs, and now I don't seem to, even clicking on the confirmation emails. I have quit using my gmail for them, too. So I am not sure what the deal is. I just know I feel an eensy-weensy teensy bit jealous to see how well it credits for most other!!:rotfl:

mollyeilis
03-19-2008, 11:01 PM
You got all three! Cool!

krg1968
03-20-2008, 12:18 AM
I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

lanny76
03-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Oops - I had forgotten about the redemption instructions emails you get from MID - mainly because I haven't gotten one in ages! But I actually did today. Hopefully this means I will by some miracle get credit for an MID for the first time in weeks!

Magical JenK
03-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.:)

When I got the message that I didn't qualify it was right after I put in my email address so I was only able to do one MID offer...the next one didn't work. I tried another w/a different yahoo account & I still got the didn't qualify message right after the email, so I wasn't able to do the offer.

So I don't think I'll get any credit from SR. What are people doing to get all the MIDs to credit now? Just do one at a time?? Clear cookies before you get credit? Or do you do one & wait for credit??

Thanks

IckyMickey
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I always use gmail accounts for MID and change the dots. I don't always clear cookies either. I think the only MID I never received was the Best Fries one.

I know we've talked about confirming them too - either one or two emails - although I did a Snuggle yesterday and have still yet received a confirmation email.

Wish I could help more! Good luck! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
03-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Jen I get that message too and it won't let me take MID's anymore. I don't know what is up and what I need to do but it gives me the message that I don't qualify. :confused: