PDA

View Full Version : Fujifilm Partners

JillyFish
03-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Does anyone know how much they charge for prints? Looks like I can't find out unless I join....and don't want to do that unless I know I want to buy. They have the best percentage back, but that doesn't mean it's the best deal. KWIM?

askomsky
03-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know how much they charge for prints? Looks like I can't find out unless I join....and don't want to do that unless I know I want to buy. They have the best percentage back, but that doesn't mean it's the best deal. KWIM?

I don't know how much they charge but dotophoto IS a fuji print company. I think their quality of prints are one of the best.

jnorth1007
03-19-2008, 10:02 PM
I can't remember how much the prints are because I never have been able to get through the ordering process. I uploaded my Disney Photopass CD pictures but it hangs up whenever i try to order the prints. Once I got it to the point of checking out but then the code for the free prints wouldn't accept and then it hung up again. I would love to take advantage of this since I still haven't ordered the disney pictures lol. It isn't a very user friendly site. It is an amazing percent back though!