PDA

View Full Version : We Have the Nicest People...

Blessing and Miracle
03-20-2008, 03:32 PM
When I joined SR I didn't know exactly what was in store for me. I first hoped it was legitimate. It was. Then I hoped I could earn a few dollars. I have. That's all I really wanted. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would become a part of something so special! Never being a part of a forum, I didn't know what to expect, but since joining SR and the forum I come to know some pretty amazing people! From members willing to share their earnings, so others can reach a certain goal to members going out of the way just to share a little sunshine.

I received a beautiful thinking of you card today from ~Kathie! It couldn't have arrived on a better day! If only you knew! I can't thank you enough!

The friendships that I've developed through SR are simply PRICELESS!:heart:

SunshineGirl
03-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Awww....that's so cool!!! It's members like you who inspire all of us to make this place the best place that it can be. :sunshine:

disney_girl
03-20-2008, 06:39 PM
That's awesome!!! It's great seeing the sunshine spread around here!!

I can also attest to how sweet and giving Kathie is!:sunshine:

Magical JenK
03-20-2008, 10:07 PM
I agree! This is a great group of people that I'm proud to say I'm friends with!!

~Kathie
03-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Lisa, I'm glad the card brightened your day. I've been thinking about you lately.
Wishing I lived closer so I could bring you some of our restaurant's chicken soup.

Life is full of challenges. We all have our share. When I am having a bad day, or just not feeling like myself...I know I can come here and share with all of you. Sometimes I just read, and see what's going on with other people.

We laugh, we cry, we share our lives, we care about each other.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I value your love and friendship.

~Kathie

pbhall13
03-22-2008, 10:08 AM
I agree with you Lisa...........SR people are great!

Pamela

Blessing and Miracle
03-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Lisa, I'm glad the card brightened your day. I've been thinking about you lately.
Wishing I lived closer so I could bring you some of our restaurant's chicken soup.

Life is full of challenges. We all have our share. When I am having a bad day, or just not feeling like myself...I know I can come here and share with all of you. Sometimes I just read, and see what's going on with other people.

We laugh, we cry, we share our lives, we care about each other.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I value your love and friendship.

~Kathie

Your post brought tears to my eyes! Truly, SR has angels! :heart: