PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards CafePress Shop

SunshineGirl
03-20-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm excited to announce our new CafePress shop! I've been creating some basic products with our logo and one of our button winners (one button was created in Zazzle and I can't get the image right). I hope to add even more things as we get some cool graphic designs for different kinds of shirts.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?id=cafepress

Also, Cindy just got us a FREE SHIPPING coupon for anything at Cafepress (which you don't see very often). I love their stuff. We had all of our Mickey's Not So Scary shirts made by them last October and everyone loved them. You might want to spread the words on the DIS boards about the coupon in case anyone is looking to place an order before spring break trips. It's only good through the 31st.

Coupon: Free shipping with our exclusive coupon "sunshinefree", no minimum purchase (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=510)

If anyone designs any cool SR stuff and wants us to upload it to our collection, just let me know. I know some of you are awesome at that kind of thing. :)

missangie
03-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Okay, you know that I am the slow one! How do you get to our logo products on Cafe Press?

missangie
03-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Duh Stupid, use the link! See I told ya I was the slow one!

missangie
03-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Okay, I have officially seen it all! SR Thongs! That is a special kind of advertisement right there!! LOL!

bellanlivismom
03-20-2008, 06:17 PM
I love the thong! hehehehe. These look FANTASTIC!!! hmmmm, I am seeing an SR t-shirt in my future!

speechteachri
03-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Okay, I have officially seen it all! SR Thongs! That is a special kind of advertisement right there!! LOL!

That's what I was thinking missangie! Unfortunately, my dh is already aware of SR.....he gets yelled at everytime he orders something online because he always forgets to check SR first!!!!

:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
03-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Of course, the thong was the first item that Cindy mentioned she wanted to get. LOL!

JillyFish
03-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Tricia, would you like me to try the Disney button again at Cafe Press?

SunshineGirl
03-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Tricia, would you like me to try the Disney button again at Cafe Press?

It would be fabulous if we could get it added!!!

JillyFish
03-20-2008, 07:09 PM
I will try. But I'm not seeing a way to add text at Cafe Press. Am I missing something?

missangie
03-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Of course, the thong was the first item that Cindy mentioned she wanted to get. LOL!

TMI, TMI, TMI

m 'n c
03-22-2008, 07:56 AM
do they do the gym bags and gym towels? I love mine and could use a few more.

mia214jia
03-22-2008, 08:46 AM
What about a Visor? Instead of a baseball cap.

sunshinecindy
03-22-2008, 10:00 AM
What about a Visor? Instead of a baseball cap.

I just placed my order and they don't have a visor or I would have ordered one too. I do have a baseball cap one that I love. I can't wait. I am so excited to get my SR stuff, and the free shipping making it even sweeter. I am surprised too how cheap their prices are.

m4travels
03-22-2008, 11:08 AM

Boy, am I going to be a hit around the adult pool on DCL!

luvdisney00
03-22-2008, 11:34 AM
I love the tee shirts, and I am definitely getting one, I just need to decide which one. But the thong......:rotfl:

sunshinecindy
03-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Theres just a few days left of the free shipping. If you are wanting from SR or to make a design of your own, now is the time, because we will probably NEVER see another free shipping. I've already made two orders and I think I need a couple more. There are so many cool things that I want.

Magical JenK
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
I just keep adding more & more & more to my cart! Dangit, but I love CafePress & free shipping is AWESOME!! :cooldance: (Thanks Cindy!!)

One question regarding the SR items...not sure how cafe press works, but do you select the clothes items available? Wondering if we could get an adult "baseball jersey" like the little kids one? Or have one of the women's tshirts come in different colors? I'd love the Jr yellow spaghetti tank top too, but I'm afraid it won't be big enough :(

askomsky
03-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Ok so how does this work? To get SR logo on the items?

sunshinecindy
03-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Ok so how does this work? To get SR logo on the items?

Go to this link http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?id=cafepress, place your order and make sure you use sunshinefree as your code at checkout for free shipping. Thats it.

sunshinecindy
03-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I just keep adding more & more & more to my cart! Dangit, but I love CafePress & free shipping is AWESOME!! :cooldance: (Thanks Cindy!!)

One question regarding the SR items...not sure how cafe press works, but do you select the clothes items available? Wondering if we could get an adult "baseball jersey" like the little kids one? Or have one of the women's tshirts come in different colors? I'd love the Jr yellow spaghetti tank top too, but I'm afraid it won't be big enough :(

If you see something in particular you like that we don't have in our SR cafe press shop, let me know and I'll go in and add it with our logo. I did try a coffee cup and it didn't look good, so that is one thing that we can't do.

askomsky
03-24-2008, 06:58 PM

Jen I looked up the spaghetti tank and this is what it said on their site
"Sizing is always controversial when it comes to women's T's. Classic Girl by American Apparel is not a "junior's" line. It is designed for women of all ages who desire a youthful fit. Because their fabrics are stretchy (especially their Baby Rib, which has a stretch factor of over 100%), each size can fit a wide range of women."

So it looks like we can order one!

Magical JenK
03-25-2008, 09:38 AM
If you see something in particular you like that we don't have in our SR cafe press shop, let me know and I'll go in and add it with our logo. I did try a coffee cup and it didn't look good, so that is one thing that we can't do.

I would love the baseball jersey that is available for kids in adults...let me know & I'll add it to my order!

Jen I looked up the spaghetti tank and this is what it said on their site
"Sizing is always controversial when it comes to women's T's. Classic Girl by American Apparel is not a "junior's" line. It is designed for women of all ages who desire a youthful fit. Because their fabrics are stretchy (especially their Baby Rib, which has a stretch factor of over 100%), each size can fit a wide range of women."

So it looks like we can order one!

Oooh April! This is fantastic!! (And VERY interesting!!) Yep, going to be getting one of those that's for sure! Thanks for posting this!!

sunshinecindy
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
I would love the baseball jersey that is available for kids in adults...let me know & I'll add it to my order!

Oooh April! This is fantastic!! (And VERY interesting!!) Yep, going to be getting one of those that's for sure! Thanks for posting this!!

Baseball shirt is added.

m 'n c
03-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I have not tried the Classic Girl line but I have tried American Apparel. Some of their stuff runs really small so just be careful. Mike had bought me a ringer tee a few years ago at his college that was AA and I had to return it for 2 sizes up because it was a tiny tee.

Magical JenK
03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Baseball shirt is added.

Thanks! Isn't it cute?! Hmmm...now I have to decide on the color....

Thanks Cindy!!:sunshine:

missangie
03-26-2008, 04:07 PM
I got my order today and man was it fast. I just placed it on Monday! The polo shirt is nice. I also got the women's v-neck t-shirt. It is cute too! I will be wearin' my Sunshine with pride this summer :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I got my order today. Got the mans sleevesless tshirt for DH and I got the tank top. I love them. I will have to order more before the free shipping goes away in a couple days. They are totally awesome. I'm going to look for a shirt in a different color too. I am thrilled....such fast shipping.

sunshinecindy
03-29-2008, 11:12 PM
I can't get enough of this place. LOL

My DH shirt that I had made for him with the Corvette C5 logo came today. Its great. I went in and designed a different one for him with the logo and ordered it....along with another SR shirt for me. The one with the little red sleeves, how very cute it is. I LOVE this place.

luvdisney00
03-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Got my tee shirt yesterday, the black and white cap sleeve jersey. Very cute, nice quality. I may have to order one more before free shipping goes away. I think I need a big sleep tee, and maybe a tank for WDW hmmm.....

update: Placed another order!! Gotta love free shipping.

Magical JenK
03-31-2008, 02:30 PM
AWESOME! Placed my order & included a "Got Bulldog" sweatshirt! It's really cute!! LOVE free shipping!

Magical JenK
04-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Got my items today & I just need to review the spaghetti strap tank top. Some of us were a little worried that it may not be big enough for some of us that are "top heavy"...well, I must say, it fits perfectly! I got the XL & it's great!!

luvdisney00
04-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Got my 2nd order on Fri. and I just have to say that I got the Value tee shirt in XL as a sleep shirt and it is great. What a bargain for $8.99, big soft comfy 100% cotton, I love it. I got the more fitted shirt to wear out this summer, but this one is great for pj's. :heart::heart::heart:

linanglab
04-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I got the tank that says Little Miss Sunshine. It is REALLY cute. I have not tried it on yet....when I do, I will report back!