PDA

View Full Version : Have You Signed up for Ipsos?

SunshineGirl
03-12-2013, 04:51 PM
For those of you who have signed up for Ipsos, what has your experience been? I think that they are a really solid company with different surveys than what we have on SR.

We need to be sure that we are really giving them a shot for us much as we are being paid per signup. If you haven't gone into your account and tried out a survey yet, will you?

SCard
03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
For those of you who have signed up for Ipsos, what has your experience been? I think that they are a really solid company with different surveys than what we have on SR.

We need to be sure that we are really giving them a shot for us much as we are being paid per signup. If you haven't gone into your account and tried out a survey yet, will you?

I used to do Ipsos before I found SR and didn't qualify for much. AMP and a couple of other SR surveys send me into Ipsos a lot so I stopped doing them as I didn't want to mess up things with SR.

OhMari
03-12-2013, 08:33 PM
OK, blond moment,
where is the actual link?

SunshineGirl
03-13-2013, 07:59 AM
OK, blond moment,
where is the actual link?

It's in the offers. :)

jenny105
03-18-2013, 09:39 AM
I love Ipsos! Even when I don't qualify I still get 5 points so I don't feel like it's a waste of time. And I love the poll predictor game!