PDA

View Full Version : My View

DarcyDog
03-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Are there still issues with My View surveys not crediting? I've been hesitant about taking one as the last few I've taken never credited. Don't want to waste my time if they still aren't crediting.

SCard
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
I have had much better luck with PSBs thru MV the last week of so.

DarcyDog
03-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Sorry...what are PSB's? I know I'll be smacking myself in the head when you tell me.

SCard
03-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Sorry...what are PSB's? I know I'll be smacking myself in the head when you tell me.

PSB is one of the surveys, MV has them all the time and alot of us have had problems with crediting and in my case I get booted out a lot as soon as I enter my state. Quite often movie or magazine surveys.

jtowner
03-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Scard,

You must of been reading my mind, I was thinking the same thing today. I have had several this week, and I hesitated to do them, but the 3 or 4 I did did credit, they must of heard us and fix it.

Jtowner

disney_girl
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
I have taken one each of the last 7 days and received all of my credits. Hopefully it works for you too!

SunshineGirl
03-15-2013, 09:01 AM
I will say that we have gotten as many credits so far in 15 days this month as we did in all of January. So it has definitely picked up since then.

DarcyDog
03-15-2013, 09:12 AM
I was able to get one yesterday and it did credit, so I'm hopeful.

TxAggies
03-15-2013, 10:21 AM
I have attempted two MVs this week, one on 3/12 and another on 3/13. The 3/12 credited but the 3/13 did not.

SCard
03-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Completed a PSB through MV today about convenience stores in my community and it did not credit. :mad: So much for an improvement in these crediting.

jtowner
03-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Scard, I know we were thinking MW resolved the no credit, but I took a long movie one, PSB and it did not credit, the funny thing is I got the same survey in Live and it did credit. Not sure what the deal is with MY View , they get more surveys and no pay than most.

Jtowner

SCard
03-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Cleared cookies and tried another MV this afternoon, not a PSB was about a celebrity life style show; completed it and no credit. As PP said, they sure get a lot of completed surveys that they don't pay any rewards for. :mad:

jtowner
03-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Cleared cookies and tried another MV this afternoon, not a PSB was about a celebrity life style show; completed it and no credit. As PP said, they sure get a lot of completed surveys that they don't pay any rewards for. :mad:

Scard, I did that also for my 2nd try and it did not credit for me either. I wonder if something is wrong with crediting issues today, I see someone got it to credit, not sure what is going on today.

Jtowner

SCard
03-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Scard, I did that also for my 2nd try and it did not credit for me either. I wonder if something is wrong with crediting issues today, I see someone got it to credit, not sure what is going on today.

Jtowner

sorry you got burned too. list of surveys that are even worth trying is getting shorter.

SCard
03-17-2013, 03:27 PM
foolishly decided to try MV today, completed one about carpet cleaners and it did not credit. Not a PSB,different company than the other one I did yesterday that didn't credit. Sure seems like something is up with MV. for sure not doing anymore MV. :cry:

jtowner
03-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Scard, That was one of the ones I did yesterday, I think it not about bad surveys at this point, I think something is wrong with MY View Creditor> I was able to get 3 yesterday and not one credited, I did not even try today, it went red yesterday afternoon, maybe Trish will see this and look into it.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-18-2013, 10:17 AM
We don't get reports from MyView, we just have the pixel that fires at the end of the survey to credit your accounts. So we have emailed them to see if we can get a full reporting from the last few days to see if maybe they just lost our pixel (which they have done before).

In the meantime, I have switched out the link to the MyView link that we were testing a couple of weeks ago through a network. They pay less but they may be more reliable in reporting.

jtowner
03-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Trish, I did My View, it was not the old one, I know that because it did not credit until 10 mins or more after the hour. I had completed it almost 1 hour before. What I wanted to say it credited at .60, not .50. You think it was new or old working?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Trish, I did My View, it was not the old one, I know that because it did not credit until 10 mins or more after the hour. I had completed it almost 1 hour before. What I wanted to say it credited at .60, not .50. You think it was new or old working?

Jtowner

Looks like it is the new one. Which means that their router is working fine and they do owe us credits from over the weekend!! I'll keep on working on those.

disney_girl
03-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Thanks Tricia!! Just got credit for the MV!

SCard
03-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Completed one, credited at .60.

SCard
03-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Looks like it is the new one. Which means that their router is working fine and they do owe us credits from over the weekend!! I'll keep on working on those.

thanks for trying to get the credits for us. :thanks:

mellymel261
03-18-2013, 07:24 PM
just did one tonight and it did NOT credit

tjrj1988
03-18-2013, 08:14 PM
On Saturday, did a MV pbs about movies that didn't credit. Just did one now on insurance that credited almost immediately-at .60. Yay!

SCard
03-19-2013, 07:21 AM
did one today about cleaning products and it did credit

mellymel261
03-19-2013, 07:21 PM
took one tonight and it DID credit :)

tjrj1988
03-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Well, not totally fixed-MV that is. Took one tonight. From Carbon View, on female protection products-asked for my phone number to verify-which I did. Waited over an hour-still no credit.

Wow-color me amazed-an hour and fifteen minutes later-it DID credit.

So, I guess the new rule on MV-wait awhile before giving up hope.

mellymel261
03-20-2013, 09:21 PM
tonight my MV did NOT credit and has been 1 hour 20 mins :(

kayjo
03-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Well, not totally fixed-MV that is. Took one tonight. From Carbon View, on female protection products-asked for my phone number to verify-which I did. Waited over an hour-still no credit.

Wow-color me amazed-an hour and fifteen minutes later-it DID credit.

So, I guess the new rule on MV-wait awhile before giving up hope.

My DD completed this survey earlier this evening and it did not credit. It's been more than two hours since she completed it, so I am assuming it will not credit now.

disney_girl
03-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Completed a MyView last night and another one this morning and they both credited about 10 after the hours.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-21-2013, 12:26 PM
Completed a MV today that has not credited - it has been 2 1/2 hours so far. :(

SCard
03-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Completed an MV (PSB on movies) about 2 hours ago that has not credited. Also had one yesterday (Not PSB) that didn't credit. Doesn't seem like their MV crediting has been resolved. :computer:

mellymel261
03-24-2013, 03:32 PM
MV via PSB on magazines no credit :(

disney_girl
03-24-2013, 06:15 PM
I just completed an MV and it DID credit 10 min after the hour. It was on beverages.

kayjo
03-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Completed a long survey on cleaning supplies tonight that did not credit.

MdCaterer
03-25-2013, 01:32 PM
It's bizarre how a few of these surveys will credit for some of us but not for most of the rest of us. I have completed at least 6 or 7 MV surveys in the last 2 months and none of them have credited. I just crossed them off my list of surveys to try. The same thing happened with the Global surveys. I have checked the "surveys not crediting" thread and seen over and over again where posts are made of members completing and not getting credit for Global surveys and then 1 that will say yes they just got credit. I have been doing this long enough to know to take my time, and pay attention and read each question but still no luck. It must be some quirk on our computers.
Times just seem to be getting tougher and offers and merchants are drying up. Instead of making SM with about $15- $20 to spare, because of lack of time on my part, drying up merchants, fewer surveys available and offers (already completed) no longer being viable I am going to be about $7 short. I have been trying all day to get surveys and so far only 1 SSI. But I will keep trying and hope that SR will survive through the rough times

SunshineGirl
03-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Part of the problem on my end is that there is no consistency at all on the surveys crediting. It seems like some computers block the cookies and others do not. And only certain cookies! It makes no sense.

I've really cut back on posting a lot of offers because so few people do them. That CBS Bracket Challenge one was super easy and only 30 people completed it. I think people just have given up on a lot of the offers because they are either spammy or credit sporadically.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-25-2013, 02:58 PM
I did get a MV to credit today - no idea why it did when they haven't credited for the past two days. I also expect to be just short making SM - the surveys that didn't credit this month would have probably made the difference. :( I am about $13 away and will keep working this week, but I have had more than $5 worth of surveys not credit in the past couple of weeks.

Next quarter will bring more shopping, though, so I hope to be back! :sunshine:

MdCaterer
03-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Part of the problem on my end is that there is no consistency at all on the surveys crediting. It seems like some computers block the cookies and others do not. And only certain cookies! It makes no sense.

I've really cut back on posting a lot of offers because so few people do them. That CBS Bracket Challenge one was super easy and only 30 people completed it. I think people just have given up on a lot of the offers because they are either spammy or credit sporadically.

It would be so cool if we could figure out why some computers block these cookies. I don't mind doing surveys and not getting random credits for them it is just frustrating when it happens multiply times with the same ones. I don't have as much time to dedicate to these so I like to make it count for something, same as everyone else. Then in desperation I will try one I know doesn't work (because I read that they are crediting for others) and when it doesn't work for me my frustration level rises. I know it's not your fault and SR is very honest site that works hard for it's members. I think everyone everywhere is feeling the pinch on time money, everything. It doesn't keep me from logging on and trying, just not trying as much or as hard.

radetoan
03-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Completed a MV on a new carpet cleaning product and received no credit.

SCard
03-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Completed a MV around 5:30 that hasn't credited. Was thru C + R about frozen snacks, asked if I wanted to do a future interactive session.

3rd day in a row that a MV hasn't credited.

Tonight the light has remained green for close to 2 hours which might lead others to think that MV is crediting. :computer::computer:

jtowner
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Scard, I did that same survey and I have to tell you mine did credit. I am not sure what the issues are with MV credits, Last week I did 3 in and finally the last one did credit. I really do not understand, maybe we will be in the same inter active session. I hold my breath every time I take one, last week I had a lot of non credits, had to do 2 times to credit.

Jtowner

SCard
03-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Scard, I did that same survey and I have to tell you mine did credit. I am not sure what the issues are with MV credits, Last week I did 3 in and finally the last one did credit. I really do not understand, maybe we will be in the same inter active session. I hold my breath every time I take one, last week I had a lot of non credits, had to do 2 times to credit.

Jtowner

Thanks. If I get into the interactive session it will be worth it, but it's just not right how many completed surveys MV is getting from us all and we don't get credit and SR doesn't get anything either.

SunshineGirl
03-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Two MV credited at 4:30, one at 5:08, and another at 6:20. So they are working for some people. SSI is definitely converting much better (though the same network) but I'm not seeing that it is totally broken. It's either on a survey by survey basis or computer by computer??

SCard
03-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Two MV credited at 4:30, one at 5:08, and another at 6:20. So they are working for some people. SSI is definitely converting much better (though the same network) but I'm not seeing that it is totally broken. It's either on a survey by survey basis or computer by computer??

I'd estimate 1/3 to 1/2 of the MV I complete are not crediting. I do get credit for some of the MV's that other people post they didn't get credit for. :confused:

I have little or no issues with SSI crediting; they are the most reliable surveys for me.

mellymel261
03-26-2013, 09:04 PM
my MV didnt credit tonight :(

disney_girl
03-26-2013, 09:14 PM
I just did an MV that did credit. I cleared my computer before taking it- not sure if that is necessary though.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-26-2013, 09:21 PM
My MV about yogurt did not credit on the first hour. I will update if it credits on the second.

mellymel261
03-26-2013, 09:24 PM
mine was on yogurt as well

SCard
03-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Didn't even attempt MV yesterday. Today the light was green so I decided to try. Cleared cookies, went into IE (I always use FF), got into a PSB about automobiles and not having seen any posts about this one not crediting I did it and completed. Did not credit on the first or second hour (light is now red).

I am done with MV until the crediting issues are corrected. I am not willing to do 2 or 3 of the same survey in order to get one to credit. Interesting thing is that some of the surveys that don't credit with MV I have taken with another survey company and they have credited. Crediting issues with MV have been going on for awhile now and don't seem to be getting any better. Very frustrating.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2013, 08:56 AM
I've determined that this has to 100% be MyView not firing their pixels at the end of every survey. I've tried running the surveys directly with them and also now running them through the same network that we run SSI through. They are VERY difficult to get to answer any of my questions. So I am going to take it to the network because I figure they may have more leverage than I have to get MyView to fix their pixels.

SCard
03-27-2013, 09:59 AM
I've determined that this has to 100% be MyView not firing their pixels at the end of every survey. I've tried running the surveys directly with them and also now running them through the same network that we run SSI through. They are VERY difficult to get to answer any of my questions. So I am going to take it to the network because I figure they may have more leverage than I have to get MyView to fix their pixels.

Thanks for your diligence on this, you are not getting paid on these either!

StitchandPooh'smom
03-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Whew! My MV credited this morning. Only $1.20 away from SM after getting three surveys this morning. :sunshine: Keeping my fingers crossed!

SCard
03-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Whew! My MV credited this morning. Only $1.20 away from SM after getting three surveys this morning. :sunshine: Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck on gettint o SM - 2 more surveys!

Would you mind posting details on the MV that credited; I am not doing them anymore because so many have not credited, but if I see that a particular one is crediting for people I might try.
Thanks.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Good luck on gettint o SM - 2 more surveys!

Would you mind posting details on the MV that credited; I am not doing them anymore because so many have not credited, but if I see that a particular one is crediting for people I might try.
Thanks.

Not a fun topic, which is why I didn't give lots of details - yeast infections. :o

I would have given up on MV if I weren't so close to SM - I am trying all of them and hoping for the best! :sunshine:

SCard
03-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks, maybe I will try tonight and if I get one on that subject will do it.

mellymel261
03-29-2013, 02:33 PM
took that one and it did NOT credit, so we cant even go by that :(

SCard
03-29-2013, 02:38 PM
took that one and it did NOT credit, so we cant even go by that :(

Thanks, going to continue to not do any MV until they fix the problem. In the last month I bet I have had 15-20 that didn't credit.

mellymel261
03-29-2013, 03:29 PM
my bad took 2.5 hours but it DID credit

SCard
03-29-2013, 03:43 PM
my bad took 2.5 hours but it DID credit

WOW, I have only been waiting until the 2nd hour, maybe I will try this one if I can get into it.

SCard
03-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Completed MV last night that did credit, it was the one on yeast infection products. This morning another one that credited it was a PSB on tablets.

2 days in a row!

jtowner
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Yesterday 2 My view's that did not credit, cars, and virtual store. Today I did a PSB, and it did credit, these used to not credit, I sure do not understand what is wrong with My View.

Jtowner

kayjo
04-02-2013, 12:30 AM
MV was green lit so I figured it was working again. Completed a survey on nut products but it did not credit.

disney_girl
04-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Had a MV on advertising last night that did credit.

OhMari
04-02-2013, 08:17 AM
I tried qualify numerous times and nope.

SCard
04-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Completed a PDB this morning about frozen meals/meal kits and it did not credit.