PDA

View Full Version : Important SSI News

SunshineGirl
03-27-2013, 11:08 AM
SSI has temporarily paused their surveys...at least through the end of the month. Thankfully, this is only a few days away. I have rerouted them to Research for Good and if you complete those, you will get the credits to come through like you took an SSI so that you can continue to try multiple times a day.

This totally came out of the blue and I think the network was as surprised by it as we were. I guess we were lucky to even get them the couple of extra weeks since the first network paused them.

They said that they are working on more budget for "the coming months" so I don't know if that means that they will get them back on Monday or not. :(

Please try to take the other surveys in the meantime. I know you don't like them as much, but they are they only options at this point.

SCard
03-27-2013, 11:17 AM
SSI has temporarily paused their surveys...at least through the end of the month. Thankfully, this is only a few days away. I have rerouted them to Research for Good and if you complete those, you will get the credits to come through like you took an SSI so that you can continue to try multiple times a day.

This totally came out of the blue and I think the network was as surprised by it as we were. I guess we were lucky to even get them the couple of extra weeks since the first network paused them.

They said that they are working on more budget for "the coming months" so I don't know if that means that they will get them back on Monday or not. :(

Please try to take the other surveys in the meantime. I know you don't like them as much, but they are they only options at this point.

OH NO! SSI's are the most reliable company we have; I do those first everyday. March has not been a good month and SSI and a one other are the only ones I feel I can count on.

How will this work with Research for Good?

Hope things pick up in the new quarter with more plentiful surveys and less crediting problems.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2013, 11:21 AM
I won't say I am not worried. I just hope that everyone can find some of the others that will be better.

As far as Research for Good goes, I just redirected the SSI links to there. So if anyone clicks to take an SSI, it will go to those instead. They pay the same, so it will end up being like they are an SSI. They actually may even have SSI surveys within their router system still, depending on where they were getting them.

SCard
03-27-2013, 11:25 AM
I won't say I am not worried. I just hope that everyone can find some of the others that will be better.

As far as Research for Good goes, I just redirected the SSI links to there. So if anyone clicks to take an SSI, it will go to those instead. They pay the same, so it will end up being like they are an SSI. They actually may even have SSI surveys within their router system still, depending on where they were getting them.

Thanks, will check it out tomorrow, already completed both SSIs before I left for the office today.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2013, 11:49 AM
I also just talked to Greenfield and they assured me that they have really been gearing up for adding tons of new surveys as of the first of April. So hopefully we are going to start seeing a lot more credits coming through there. They used to be our best converter!

disney_girl
03-27-2013, 11:52 AM
I also just talked to Greenfield and they assured me that they have really been gearing up for adding tons of new surveys as of the first of April. So hopefully we are going to start seeing a lot more credits coming through there. They used to be our best converter!

That's great news!! Thanks for keeping us updated!!

fourfoxesinpa
03-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Not sure if you are interested in keeping track of how well the new surveys are crediting. If not, please ignore. I took a "SSI" For Good survey around 11:10 and it has credited. AND, it asked me if I was available to take an hour long survey next week for a $25 Paypal credit...so that'll work for me! :)

SunshineGirl
03-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Not sure if you are interested in keeping track of how well the new surveys are crediting. If not, please ignore. I took a "SSI" For Good survey around 11:10 and it has credited. AND, it asked me if I was available to take an hour long survey next week for a $25 Paypal credit...so that'll work for me! :)

Nice! That is good to know!

SCard
03-27-2013, 01:37 PM

I have done a number of these through Live, it would be great to have opportunities through other companies too.

StitchandPooh'smom
03-27-2013, 01:37 PM

Oh, no! I have $8 to earn to get SM this quarter, and I was hoping for half of that to come through SSI1 and SSI2 for the next four days. I have been taking more Live Sample since GF hasn't had much for me, and I even got an AMP the other day (first time in many, many months), so I will work hard on the other surveys.

SCard
03-27-2013, 01:43 PM

Haven't wanted to post and jinx myself but I have been able to get both DS and SM everyday for the last week which has not be the norm for a while now. Would love to see GF back to where they used to be.

disney_girl
03-27-2013, 06:11 PM
I took an SSII and it credited right after the hour!

mmm611
03-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the update, Tricia! I couldn't figure out why the SSI link was going to Say So surveys. I must have seen those when I tried to get one of the Research for good ones previously!

mellymel261
03-27-2013, 07:17 PM
first SSI credited, having a hard time qualifying for the 2nd one, a lot of repetativeness like with SH :(

DarcyDog
03-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Has anyone had any luck with these new surveys? I get cycled through the same questions over and over and over. It's worse than SH. I'm $6 shy of making supermember and am having zero luck getting any surveys at all. Not looking good for supermember Ugh! :computer:

mellymel261
03-28-2013, 08:58 PM
have to agree, took so much this time to get 1 and so repetative and didnt get anything!

SCard
03-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Has anyone had any luck with these new surveys? I get cycled through the same questions over and over and over. It's worse than SH. I'm $6 shy of making supermember and am having zero luck getting any surveys at all. Not looking good for supermember Ugh! :computer:

Got SSI this morning after going through a number of them. After that and again tonight no luck, same questions.....did get into one Global through this, 90% complete and got sent back to the same questions.

SCard
03-29-2013, 06:14 PM
Actually got both of the new ones today. Second one has required way too much time to get in and I just give up; tonight not so bad.

SSI was way less work, but at least there is another option to try.

tjrj1988
03-30-2013, 05:10 PM
What does Surveys for good look like when it's going to credit?

Took a long one thru them and finished just after the hour. Did get the congrats page which said something to the effect of "you've earned .15 for charity"....to be perfectly honest, I've gotten that thru other companies here on SR and they never credit.

Been on vacation for the last week, so this is all new to me.....

mindyd2006
04-01-2013, 04:13 PM
I really hope it is back soon been trying all day keep getting cycled through 3 set of questions. These wer always the ones I knew I can get every day.

SCard
04-01-2013, 04:20 PM
feel like I was getting carpal tunnel with clicking again and again on the same questions, finally gave up, just too much work to even get into one.

DarcyDog
04-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Same here. Tried all weekend to get these. I really do appreciate all of the opportunities we are given for surveys, but these are off my list to try for now. They are ridiculously frustrating. :computer:

mellymel261
04-01-2013, 09:57 PM
have clicked over and over and over again for 30 mins not even getting into one, all set with this one!

jtowner
04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
I just read SSI is back up and working, If Trish sees this post, we need her to change the links back to SSI. From what I read it came back tonight,

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Interestingly it looks like they came back in some places but not in others. I found one place that did so I went ahead and switched them over.

I'm thinking that since we had so many completions the last few days for Research for Good that I should go ahead and add them as a Daily Survey themselves now, too?

SCard
04-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Interestingly it looks like they came back in some places but not in others. I found one place that did so I went ahead and switched them over.

I'm thinking that since we had so many completions the last few days for Research for Good that I should go ahead and add them as a Daily Survey themselves now, too?

Wonderful news on SSI!

DarcyDog
04-02-2013, 10:58 AM

I have to say I've had little success and more frustration with these, but what the heck--all opportunities are good!

mellymel261
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM
SO NICE to have SSI back tonight!

SCard
04-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Got a 1 minute SSI :):)

SunshineGirl
04-03-2013, 08:40 AM
It looks like both of our networks we work with now have SSI back, so I have split them again. That way if one network goes down for some reason, we will still have the other one. They both did indicate that they have a set budget for the month, however. So it is quite possible that they may run out before the end of the month again. :(

SCard
04-25-2013, 06:50 AM
It looks like both of our networks we work with now have SSI back, so I have split them again. That way if one network goes down for some reason, we will still have the other one. They both did indicate that they have a set budget for the month, however. So it is quite possible that they may run out before the end of the month again. :(

Looks like SSI has run out of surveys/budget for the month, I clicked on the link and was directed to Research for Good. :cry: Was hoping they might last a little longer with GF having practically nothing.

Looking forward to more from SSI on the 1st.

SunshineGirl
04-25-2013, 08:07 AM
Interesting. They have NOT notified me yet that they changed anything.

m 'n c
04-25-2013, 08:52 AM
UGH I just noticed the SSI thing too. That totally sucks since I never qualify for the survey for good or whatever they are called.

tjrj1988
04-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Dang! I was really trying to get triple digits in surveys this month for the first time in over a year. wo SSi that isn't going to happen.

For me personally, I've noticed a real drop in available surveys this week...that's a little earlier in the month than usual.

Oh well...nuthin I can do....

radetoan
04-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Well that just stinks! :(

SunshineGirl
04-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Okay....so I found another network that has them. The payout is much lower, so I would have to lower it to .50 for sure. But it looks like they still have stock?? When you click on this, is this what you usually get when you take an SSI?

http://luckypacificlinks.com/?a=7785&c=11666&s1=

(don't take a survey though!)

SCard
04-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Okay....so I found another network that has them. The payout is much lower, so I would have to lower it to .50 for sure. But it looks like they still have stock?? When you click on this, is this what you usually get when you take an SSI?

http://luckypacificlinks.com/?a=7785&c=11666&s1=

(don't take a survey though!)

Yes! :):)

SunshineGirl
04-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Yes! :):)

Okay! I just switched out SSI2 so it will be .50. We'll see how that does for a little bit.

SCard
04-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Okay! I just switched out SSI2 so it will be .50. We'll see how that does for a little bit.

Thanks. I will try when I get home from work.

SunshineGirl
04-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Weird. I see that a credit came through for Carla (I can tell by the IP address) but it doesn't have a subid on it. I'm wondering if it is because you clicked on the link in the forum first and it set a cookie? So even if you went through the regular link after that the cookie was already set without the subid?

disney_girl
04-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Hmmm...I didn't even think to clear or anything before I clicked through the link on the survey page! At the end of the survey, it said they had a mobile survey for me to take and had a countdown. Then it went straight into another survey- there wasn't really a "congratulations" type page like we usually have at the end of a completed survey.

Hopefully someone else can test it out for you....

SCard
04-25-2013, 05:23 PM
I just completed one and got the same thing at the end. I did clear cookies before I started just in case.

**Update, it credited!!

radetoan
04-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Finished a survey and got the same mobile survey at the end and no star page. The completed survey did credit.

m 'n c
04-29-2013, 06:36 PM
It looks like the advetisor that we were running SSI 2 through has hit their budget limit for April so please skip that survey until May 1 when everything will reset.

Thanks!

russellh
04-29-2013, 09:31 PM
It looks like the advetisor that we were running SSI 2 through has hit their budget limit for April so please skip that survey until May 1 when everything will reset.

Thanks!

Wished I had read this first- just had my daughter complete an ssi and ot the mobile suvery at the end- hopefully it credits. This was the only green survey too. Tried GF and LS and got nowhere after about 6 atempts until getting the no available surveys note. Hopefully things pick up come Wednesday when the new month starts- I need my Disney cash for my next trip!

****Yes, it did credit! Phew!****

m 'n c
04-30-2013, 10:41 AM
You must have gotten the last one!

jtowner
04-30-2013, 11:07 AM
You must have gotten the last one!

I did not see this post, I did one and it did credit, it was 10:10a today.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-30-2013, 01:55 PM
I can't figure what is up! I was just able to get an SSI2 again!

Wonder if there is a daily limit?

SCard
04-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I can't figure what is up! I was just able to get an SSI2 again!

Can't remember if I got one the first try yesterday but definitely Sunday there was nothing the times I tried and then I saw it was green later in the day and got one. This morning it was green or yellow and I got one the first time I tried. Maybe they are loading more throughout the day?

Thanks for finding this company for us so we could at least have a chance to get one SSI every day since they ran out of budget.

luv2go2diz
04-30-2013, 02:27 PM
I have not done any SSI since the 24th. I got into one on the 26th, the mobile thing everyone was talking about. But I had to sign up for all this junk and it really wasn't a survey, so I figured I was doing something wrong and backed out. It goes to that same thing all the time if I try. Is that what I have to do to get past it and into a survey? Confused.

SCard
05-01-2013, 07:12 AM
used the SSI link, they were back directly from SSI and mine did credit, but on the second hour.

SunshineGirl
05-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Just an FYI...

Of our 3 SSI networks, one of them has already cut us off for the month and it is only the 13th. :( So if you are fans of the SSI surveys, get them quickly before we start getting cut off from the other networks as well. Otherwise, it will be June 1 before we see them again.

SCard
05-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Just an FYI...

Of our 3 SSI networks, one of them has already cut us off for the month and it is only the 13th. :( So if you are fans of the SSI surveys, get them quickly before we start getting cut off from the other networks as well. Otherwise, it will be June 1 before we see them again.

:cry::cry:

chipndale
05-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Just an FYI...

I'll second that! :cry: :cry: SSI is the only survey that I can get! I guess I will keep trying for the others and maybe one or two will be a go.

SunshineGirl
05-14-2013, 10:01 AM
The good news is that we do still have them for now. :)

SCard
05-14-2013, 10:42 AM
The good news is that we do still have them for now. :)

I remember you posted in December that you thought they would be gone for good at the end of the year so even part of the month (s) is wonderful.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Got the news that we are almost at the end of SSI for the month. Get 'em while you can!

SCard
05-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Got the news that we are almost at the end of SSI for the month. Get 'em while you can!

they are gone. When I clicked in this morning it took me to a Global sign up page. Going to be a long 10 days before SSI is back; they are the ones I can get just about every day.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2013, 08:13 AM
We were down to only about 10 people a day trying them anyway. :( I'm thinking it just isn't really much of a priority anymore, although I hate to say it because I know a few of you do try them. I'll look around and see if the 3rd network by any chance still has them today.

SCard
05-22-2013, 08:40 AM
We were down to only about 10 people a day trying them anyway. :( I'm thinking it just isn't really much of a priority anymore, although I hate to say it because I know a few of you do try them. I'll look around and see if the 3rd network by any chance still has them today.

WOW, that is hard to believe that so few are trying SSIs. They are my go to surveys and the first 2 I do every morning. Usually easy to get into, very rare that they don't credit.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Unfortunately, I am not seeing ANY other networks that have it active right now. I'm wondering if they shut down absolutely everyone.

Hopefully everyone will be willing to try some of the other surveys. Especially since it seems like the SSI problem gets a little worse each month.

SCard
05-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Unfortunately, I am not seeing ANY other networks that have it active right now. I'm wondering if they shut down absolutely everyone.

Hopefully everyone will be willing to try some of the other surveys. Especially since it seems like the SSI problem gets a little worse each month.

Thanks for checking, a partial month of SSI is still better than none at all.

I try most of them everyday. Last night and this morning most were red. My View has not had much for me the last 4-5 days and Live changed something 2-3 weeks ago and its alot more work to get one of theirs.

mmm611
05-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I've been trying SSI, but I just have the hardest time qualifying this month. They don't like me right now.

I agree about Live Sample getting harder to get too. It drives me crazy that they make you reenter your info every time you get kicked out to try again. After a while, I get tired of it and just quit.

OhMari
05-22-2013, 01:47 PM
I've been having a slow steady pace and earning around $10 week and I figured I could make SM. I really have to work harder at the other surveys.

tjrj1988
05-22-2013, 03:22 PM
I agree about Live Sample getting harder to get too. It drives me crazy that they make you reenter your info every time you get kicked out to try again. After a while, I get tired of it and just quit.

Try LS again. Today for the first time since "the change"-while it took 4+ times to get a survey, it did not make me enter my demographics each time. That was a very nice surprise.:)

SCard
05-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Try LS again. Today for the first time since "the change"-while it took 4+ times to get a survey, it did not make me enter my demographics each time. That was a very nice surprise.:)

Thanks, got one this morning before work; got my fingers crossed that Live went back to the way it used to be when I try tomorrow.

tarheelpat
05-22-2013, 09:30 PM
I must be one of the 10 trying SSI surveys b/c it's by far my best one. I've done 26 surveys in May and 11 of them were SSI (1). I'm going to miss them.

mellymel261
05-22-2013, 10:21 PM
I cant believe only 10 people try them! I have 35 this month, those are always my go to surveys, all the others are so slow now so this hit is tough :(

radetoan
05-23-2013, 07:38 AM
I managed to get 25 SSI surveys for May. I must be one of the ten people who try them everyday. I can almost always qualify for one. It's a real bummer for me that they are gone for the rest of the month!

SunshineGirl
05-23-2013, 08:43 AM
I think it's basically only people that post in the forum for some reason. No clue why!

SunshineGirl
06-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Whew! Our normal SSI links are working again!!

SCard
06-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Whew! Our normal SSI links are working again!!

Except SSI has not been crediting until around noon -1PM the last 2 days. How do we make that work with clearing cookies after SSI credits and before trying SSI2 (which was the old link from May the last 2 days)?

Thanks

SunshineGirl
06-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Except SSI has not been crediting until around noon -1PM the last 2 days. How do we make that work with clearing cookies after SSI credits and before trying SSI2 (which was the old link from May the last 2 days)?

Thanks

Hmmm...I did not know this. That's odd. I think SunshineGuy should be able to fix that. I just emailed him. You can go ahead and clear cookies after you complete the survey (wait maybe 10 minutes). It shouldn't impact it.

But I think I might have an idea as to what changed....

SSI2 should be back to posting on the hour if I am right. Then he can fix the SSI1 today.

SCard
06-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Hmmm...I did not know this. That's odd. I think SunshineGuy should be able to fix that. I just emailed him. You can go ahead and clear cookies after you complete the survey (wait maybe 10 minutes). It shouldn't impact it.

But I think I might have an idea as to what changed....

SSI2 should be back to posting on the hour if I am right. Then he can fix the SSI1 today.

Thanks, I did SSI before work so can't try SSI2 until tonite.

FYI- MV, RFG and maybe Ampario have not been crediting until the same timeframe since the middle or last week. Crediting one a day.

SunshineGirl
06-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks, I did SSI before work so can't try SSI2 until tonite.

FYI- MV, RFG and maybe Ampario have not been crediting until the same timeframe since the middle or last week. Crediting one a day.

Darn. I wished I had realized that! I think I know exactly what is causing it! (not that it matters as long as everyone gets their credits. But I know you watch for them!)

I have to admit that I *skim* the survey complaint threads because there usually are not any issues that I can do anything about and they get kind of long. But this is definitely something we can fix.

SCard
06-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Darn. I wished I had realized that! I think I know exactly what is causing it! (not that it matters as long as everyone gets their credits. But I know you watch for them!)

I have to admit that I *skim* the survey complaint threads because there usually are not any issues that I can do anything about and they get kind of long. But this is definitely something we can fix.

I completed a Global this morning that didn't credit, but that has not been one of the late crediting ones I don't think.

SunshineGirl
06-19-2013, 01:42 PM
I think we are getting close to losing SSI for the rest of the month, so get 'em while you can!

mellymel261
06-19-2013, 02:11 PM
looks like they are already gone :( getting a global log in screen for SSI 2 :(

DarcyDog
06-19-2013, 02:27 PM
looks like they are already gone :( getting a global log in screen for SSI 2 :(

Same here :(

SCard
06-20-2013, 07:14 AM
I think we are getting close to losing SSI for the rest of the month, so get 'em while you can!

:cry:

Better to have SSI part of the month, than not at all.

OhMari
06-20-2013, 09:00 AM
I figured, I've been going round and round and round and not qualifying.

db1205
06-20-2013, 09:09 AM
That would explain why I couldn't qualify for anything the other day.

SunshineGirl
07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Looks like SSI is already back up and converting well!!

disney_girl
07-01-2013, 06:12 PM

I got one early this morning!!

SCard
07-01-2013, 06:35 PM

First 2 I did this morning!

m 'n c
07-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Grr I just had a time out error message after the last question. Now I'm getting a funky page. I will try and clear cookies and do another after I try some of the other surveys.

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
my ssi2 didnt credit, wasnt sure if had anything to do with the email link we got today?

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 02:33 PM
my ssi2 didnt credit, wasnt sure if had anything to do with the email link we got today?

I see your credit. Maybe it just hasn't come through yet?

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 02:43 PM
maybe the 2nd hour at 3 then..thanks for updating :)

bbangel
07-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Woohoo - I got one! Thanks for the kick to get me to try! Must try more often :sunshine:

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 03:22 PM
no luck credting on the 2nd hour....tricia is there a way to force the credit through on your end?

OhMari
07-02-2013, 03:23 PM
I am getting a service temporary down message.

PSL1013
07-02-2013, 03:26 PM

I see your credit. Maybe it just hasn't come through yet?

My SS2 that I took this morning didn't credit either, it's been hours now. :(

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 03:35 PM
no luck credting on the 2nd hour....tricia is there a way to force the credit through on your end?

Do you see this in your history?

#2453035 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 07/02/2013 0.60 Credits 07/02/2013 09:10am Paid

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 03:36 PM
My SS2 that I took this morning didn't credit either, it's been hours now. :(

I'm seeing this one for you:

#2452947 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 07/02/2013 0.60 Credits 07/02/2013 06:10am Paid

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 04:21 PM
no no I am missing ssi2

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 04:23 PM
So the 2 of us are missing SSI2 not SSI1

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Oh! SSI2! Hmmm....I don't see those credits. I wonder if it was a cookie issue? I don't usually do 2 of them in a day. I only did SSI this morning.

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes! It was definitely a cookie issue. Your SSI2 came in coded as a click for SS1, which you had already gotten credit for today so the system would not allow you to get a second credit for it.

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
are you referencing me or PSL? I def didnt click SSI1 I did click SSI2 for sure

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 04:59 PM
are you referencing me or PSL? I def didnt click SSI1 I did click SSI2 for sure

If you clicked the paid email, it would have set the cookie for SSI1

PSL1013
07-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I finished and already got credit for SS1 before I clicked on the link...after that I did the SS2 but that one didn't credit. I didn't clear cookies before taking SS2 because I usually don't and it's not a problem but I suspect that the link had something to do with the SS2 not crediting. If I clear cookies now and attempt to take another SS2, will I still have crediting problem?

SunshineGirl
07-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I finished and already got credit for SS1 before I clicked on the link...after that I did the SS2 but that one didn't credit. I didn't clear cookies before taking SS2 because I usually don't and it's not a problem but I suspect that the link had something to do with the SS2 not crediting. If I clear cookies now and attempt to take another SS2, will I still have crediting problem?

You both should see your credits fixed. :)

PSL1013
07-02-2013, 05:49 PM
You both should see your credits fixed. :)

Thank you very much!!! :clap:

mellymel261
07-02-2013, 06:04 PM
mine is there now thank you

SCard
07-08-2013, 06:49 AM
SSI is going into Global. Already out of surveys for the month?

SunshineGirl
07-08-2013, 08:49 AM
SSI is going into Global. Already out of surveys for the month?

Ugh! I hope not! Will check with the network we have been running it through.

SunshineGirl
07-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Waiting to hear back from the main network that I run them through. I did find one network that has them that only pays ME .60 per survey, so I went ahead and made that SSI2 for now just so that we all can at least make a little bit while we wait to hear back from the other networks.

jtowner
07-08-2013, 12:40 PM
I completed ssi2 at 11:45 and no credit yet, I did get that mobile phone survey page at the end instead of completion page. Not sure if that will credit or not, in the history before that screen it does say dkr complete #142106. Not sue I remember seeing this screen before or not.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Just sent an email to the network to see if there is any reason the SSI credits would not coming through yet.

On the bad news side, heard back from 1 of the 2 networks we usually get SSI from. They said that they got NO budget at all from them this month for US (only for Canada). Still waiting to hear from the other that we had been running it through last week.

SurveyHead and MTC seem to be the best converting so far today. It's definitely looking slow coming out of the holiday weekend.

SCard
07-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Waiting to hear back from the main network that I run them through. I did find one network that has them that only pays ME .60 per survey, so I went ahead and made that SSI2 for now just so that we all can at least make a little bit while we wait to hear back from the other networks.

No survey there, just wanted me to sign up for tons of stuff. I got out and tried again and completed one and got the SSI flag page.
2 more flag pages, a survey is closed in several languages, completed one and got thanks, you don't qualify. Calling it quits for today.

SunshineGirl
07-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Sadly, I just heard from the other network that they are already out of SSI budget this month. :(

OhMari
07-09-2013, 11:38 AM
:(
Bummer

SunshineGirl
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM
They suggested that the Research for Good one is converting well. Has anyone been trying that?

OhMari
07-09-2013, 12:22 PM
I tried it, it went to MyView Survey and now it is just spinning and won't load. Will try again.
Tried getting in about 10 survey's and got booted out.
It went to Samplicious once and got booted out.
Then message 'no survey's for you today."

SCard
07-09-2013, 12:27 PM
They suggested that the Research for Good one is converting well. Has anyone been trying that?

Those seem to be hot and cold for me. Sometimes I will get 3-4 in a week and then nothing for several weeks. I will try after work

SunshineGirl
07-09-2013, 12:40 PM
I just loaded one as an offer that pays a little less but they say is converted well:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4302

tjrj1988
07-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Tricia any word any if there's any hope of getting SSi2 credits from 7/8/2013? It was the only survey I could get yesterday and it never credited.

jtowner
07-09-2013, 05:58 PM
My SSI2, did not credit for me either from yesterday.

Jtowner

mellymel261
07-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I just did the offer and got congrats lets see if the pending offer credits

SCard
07-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Completed one and moved to pending. thanks for the offer

credited just after the hour

#2459806 Paid Signup: Research for Good (7-9) 0.45 Credits 07/09/2013 Paid

leshaface
07-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Haven't tried SSI surveys since the beginning of the month, as they've been red. Has anyone tried them recently and been crediting fine? It seems to be routing me to Global Surveys, so not sure if they're working or not.

SCard
07-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Haven't tried SSI surveys since the beginning of the month, as they've been red. Has anyone tried them recently and been crediting fine? It seems to be routing me to Global Surveys, so not sure if they're working or not.

The network Tricia runs SSI through ran out of budget from them the first week in July. I have tried every couple of days since then just in case, but always end up with Global.

Will be interesting to see what happens August 1st.

leshaface
07-30-2013, 04:17 PM
The network Tricia runs SSI through ran out of budget from them the first week in July. I have tried every couple of days since then just in case, but always end up with Global.

Will be interesting to see what happens August 1st.

Okay just making sure. Thanks for replying!

SCard
08-01-2013, 06:42 AM
They're back!!! :party:

I did notice trick questions which I didn't see often in SSI. One survey was about everyone's favorite vacation spot.:)

OhMari
08-01-2013, 08:11 AM
I did both this morning
I hope they credit.

disney_girl
08-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Just completed them on the first try and already credited! :cooldance:

OhMari
08-01-2013, 10:06 AM
SSI-2 did not credit. I think I forgot that you cannot do them on the same hour. It has been so long, I completely forgot. I will give it another shot.

tjrj1988
08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
My SSi didn't credit on the first hour. It was the 1 minute one about joining a panel. it's always credited in the past.

Saw the cookie warning at the start of the survey. Is SSi handling cookies differently than they have in the past? Should I change my browser settings? Just checked-cookies enabled; accept 3rd party cookies....I'm in IE right now. Any thoughts?

tjrj1988
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Ok, ignore me above. Just antsy I guess. It DID credit on the 2nd hour:). Good to have SSi back in the fold for however long it lasts....

toystoryduo
08-07-2013, 05:16 PM
I just tried for an SSI survey, and it took me to a Samplicious survey. I tried the SSI2 link and that went to Samplicious as well. Anyone else?

SunshineGirl
08-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Looks like last month we lost them on the 8th so we may have already lost them today. :( Looks like on average we are having about 20 people a day complete those....so I am sorry to the 20 of you. :( I'll see if any other networks still have any inventory.

toystoryduo
08-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Looks like last month we lost them on the 8th so we may have already lost them today. :( Looks like on average we are having about 20 people a day complete those....so I am sorry to the 20 of you. :( I'll see if any other networks still have any inventory.

I thought that may be the case. I wasn't sure what day we lost them last month, but I figured it was around the same time.

Thank you for checking with the other networks. These tend to be our most reliable surveys when we can get them.

SCard
08-07-2013, 06:56 PM

:cry::cry::cry:

OhMari
08-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Idid one every day. I have been getting at least5a day.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-08-2013, 07:55 AM

Bummer! I'm happy for the ones I got, though! :sunshine:

radetoan
08-08-2013, 08:40 AM
:cry: These are the only surveys I can get consistently every day. What a bummer!

OhMari
08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Should we still try and do them, when the Samplicio comes up?

SunshineGirl
08-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Whatever they redirect you to, you will still get credit if you complete it.

SCard
09-01-2013, 07:07 AM
No SSI this morning, just takes you into Samp. :confused:

SunshineGirl
09-02-2013, 08:54 AM
No SSI this morning, just takes you into Samp. :confused:

I wonder if since it is Labor Day weekend they don't have anyone in the office to turn them back on? I don't think it is automatic on their end.

SCard
09-03-2013, 04:37 PM
I wonder if since it is Labor Day weekend they don't have anyone in the office to turn them back on? I don't think it is automatic on their end.

any word from SSI yet?

SunshineGirl
09-03-2013, 04:54 PM
any word from SSI yet?

Nothing so far. I've been checking their system every hour...along with another network that we used to run them through.

SunshineGirl
09-04-2013, 09:41 AM
I sent an email to my network rep this morning to see if they think they are going to get any surveys at all this month.

db1205
09-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh man possibly none at all? What a bummer. I'd love to know how they're making money if they don't have any surveys for people to do. :-/

SunshineGirl
09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Oh man possibly none at all? What a bummer. I'd love to know how they're making money if they don't have any surveys for people to do. :-/

They have surveys, they just don't want to pay people to take them. They have an "internal panel" of people who take them just to get entered to win prizes. That is much cheaper for them than to pay me $.80 or whatever for each completion that people do through our site.

Initially they didn't have enough people in their internal panel, so they were willing to pay rewards sites to get people to take them. Over time they have been cutting back on the rewards sites and increasing their internal "free" survey takers. I fear they may finally have enough of them that they do not need us. :(

db1205
09-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Oh I see. I'v always refused to do surveys that don't pay. Who wants to do all that work for get a prize entry for something you'll never win? Still a bummer for us though.

SCard
09-04-2013, 10:32 AM
They have surveys, they just don't want to pay people to take them. They have an "internal panel" of people who take them just to get entered to win prizes. That is much cheaper for them than to pay me $.80 or whatever for each completion that people do through our site.

Initially they didn't have enough people in their internal panel, so they were willing to pay rewards sites to get people to take them. Over time they have been cutting back on the rewards sites and increasing their internal "free" survey takers. I fear they may finally have enough of them that they do not need us. :(

:cry::cry::cry:

I do recall you posting last December that SSI was ending their program with us at the end of the year.

I do get into one of their survey in the last few weeks thru SH and Live I think.

SunshineGirl
09-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Not good news....

"Unfortunately, the SSI router appears to be dead."

That's the response I got back from one of my networks. I'll keep checking on the other two that we have been able to get them through in the past. But this was the one that we always had the best shot with.

If any of you are still seeing them on other Rewards sites, let me know and I'll try to track them.

SCard
09-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Not good news....

"Unfortunately, the SSI router appears to be dead."

That's the response I got back from one of my networks. I'll keep checking on the other two that we have been able to get them through in the past. But this was the one that we always had the best shot with.

If any of you are still seeing them on other Rewards sites, let me know and I'll try to track them.

sad to hear this.

mellymel261
09-05-2013, 08:59 PM
:( here too those are the 2 i could always count on getting!!!

OhMari
09-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Sad, they were the easiest to do. I think this is why we all liked them.
There are other surveys to do, but we just have to work a lot harder.

SCard
09-24-2013, 10:02 PM
MV sent me into an SSI the other day. I didn't qualify but was kind of surprised to see it.

SCard
11-05-2013, 02:35 PM
There has been nothing from SSI since August but they are both still on the list of daily surveys. Any chance they might be back with SR?

SunshineGirl
11-05-2013, 02:41 PM
There has been nothing from SSI since August but they are both still on the list of daily surveys. Any chance they might be back with SR?

I keep holding out hope that they will decide that they need more partners again and come back to at least one of the networks that we work with.