PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Thanks!

Alice28
03-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the shopping credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I did two Shoebuys and a Gap last weekend and kept peeking to see if they would pend. All of a sudden POOF! There they are in my credits column!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

AND- this put me at $200 for the QUARTER! WOW! I honestly haven't been trying too terribly hard at surveys with the whole Greenfield thing- if it says 'no surveys' I take their word for it and don't try and try. But between a few good shopping runs with Shoebuy, I bought a piece of framed art work, freebies, OTX surveys, here I am at $200! Thanks soooo very much SR. Love you guys! :sunshine: :heart: :cooldance:

Now I am gonna cash out for another Disney card.

mollyeilis
03-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Wow. That's terrific!

For the future, though, when you don't have as much shopping to do... "if it says 'no surveys' I take their word for it and don't try and try"... don't take their word for it. Since I'm an at home parent and DS and I have been rather sick for the last almost 2 weeks, I can either just sit and watch DS play as I moan and groan, or I can click to get surveys. And it'll say "no surveys" one minute, then give me a survey the next. :) They are always putting new ones up, it seems. I wouldn't have gotten any this month if I had believed them. :)

So for the future, when you don't have framed art or shoes to buy, don't believe the surveys when they say that, and keep trying. :sunshine:

Congrats on that amount for the quarter!

lanny76
03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
That's great you got so much to credit - I'm jealous!:p But like the above, I'd say don't take their word for it either when they say no surveys - many times you can go back later and try again, and there is one. Today, 3-4 times it told me, no surveys. But I waited a bit, tried again, and got one! Now, if I end up with no options to try anymore and it says no surveys available, then I take their word for that, cuz I have no choice!!:rotfl:

askomsky
03-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Same here just yesterday morning I only had 3 options to take one, and figured I would wait until later in the morning (this was around 730am) the next time I went to try right after getting kicked out, all of a sudden there were like 12 to choose from.