PDA

View Full Version : survey contest thoughts

jtowner
04-13-2013, 08:16 PM
I was reading the completions for the contest, what I thought was strange but very true, I only saw 1 person that had a completion for GF, I know it has been nothing for me for entire month of March, and I have had 5 this month. I see all of the post are for the other surveys. I recall Trish saying things were supposed to pick up in April in almost half over and it seems we are not getting GF surveys. I try everyday, several times a day to be told no surveys today. I am thinking most of you are getting the same response, or no one is trying to take them. What do you all think about this?

Jtowner

SCard
04-13-2013, 08:32 PM
I was reading the completions for the contest, what I thought was strange but very true, I only saw 1 person that had a completion for GF, I know it has been nothing for me for entire month of March, and I have had 5 this month. I see all of the post are for the other surveys. I recall Trish saying things were supposed to pick up in April in almost half over and it seems we are not getting GF surveys. I try everyday, several times a day to be told no surveys today. I am thinking most of you are getting the same response, or no one is trying to take them. What do you all think about this?

Jtowner

I've noticed some improvement but do have to try multiple times every day. Remember when you would log into DS and see 5,6,7 boxes and most were checked off? I guess the availability has a lot to do with demos too. Noticed that DS/SM are green lighted more in April so someone must be getting them.

mellymel261
04-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I agree I am struggling big time with DS

disney_girl
04-14-2013, 05:28 PM
For the month of April, I have received credit for GF surverys 11 out of 14 days which I think is pretty good. I have noticed that if I try for these surveys in the morning or afternoon, there are no surveys available for me. If I try for one in the early to late evening, I usually have about 6-10 check boxes and can complete a survey. I'm not sure why it works this way, but that's the way it has been for me. The SM survey has been a little harder to qualify for- maybe only 4 this month so far. But the days the SM surveys have options for me, it is later in the day as well.

I'm not sure how GF surveys I had for March, but April has been better for me. I think both survey availability and demographics play into the equation. Hopefully it will pick up for you everyone.

For the survey contest, there are 8 completions listed for GF surveys- 2 people had one each day and the others had 1 listed for the 2 days. There are 27 entries for the survey contest, but it's hard to quantify it because we don't know if each person tried for a GF survey each day or not.