PDA

View Full Version : Survey Contest ?

MdCaterer
04-14-2013, 11:14 AM
I was just checking out the survey contest entries. Congrats to all who made it! I see that many got 6, 7, 8 or 9 and only 1 person got 10 (yesterday). WTG!!

My question is, is there any reason, other than bragging rights, to post or list those extra surveys we took and got credit for? I got 7 to credit both days, would have had 10 yesterday if the Ampario, GTM and Sampilious had credited. Silly, but I feel like my entries look like I quit trying after 5 and that is not the case. Anyway, just what rolls through my head! Thanks for the opportunity!

SCard
04-14-2013, 11:25 AM
I was just checking out the survey contest entries. Congrats to all who made it! I see that many got 6, 7, 8 or 9 and only 1 person got 10 (yesterday). WTG!!

My question is, is there any reason, other than bragging rights, to post or list those extra surveys we took and got credit for? I got 7 to credit both days, would have had 10 yesterday if the Ampario, GTM and Sampilious had credited. Silly, but I feel like my entries look like I quit trying after 5 and that is not the case. Anyway, just what rolls through my head! Thanks for the opportunity!

I wondered about that too. Your entry is either for 5 or 10. I had more than 5 on Friday but only posted about the 5.

that stinks that you had 3 that didn't credit because they would have given you the 10. :(

Fun contest, love this type!

MdCaterer
04-14-2013, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;376247]I wondered about that too. Your entry is either for 5 or 10. I had more than 5 on Friday but only posted about the 5.

that stinks that you had 3 that didn't credit because they would have given you the 10. :(

Fun contest, love this type![/QUOTE

Glad, I was not the only one :) I was a little bummed about missing the 3 extra but very happy to have gotten at least 5 on Friday and Saturday. I needed this contest to spur me into trying more surveys!!! Love the contests, and thanks for the incentives.

mellymel261
04-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Friday night I had 4 early on, stayed up 2 hours later than normal to get # 5 and couldnt get it, frusterating :(