PDA

View Full Version : CS in Epcot...What's everyone's favorites??

luvdisney00
03-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I just made ADRs this morning for our Sept trip and decided that on our Epcot day we'd do FW in the morning and end with a TS lunch (Le Cellier ) at 12noon. Then we'll go "home" to the resort and swim and head back later to wander the WS and eat before Illuminations at 9. I thought since we'd have 5 CS credits to use, we'd try a few different things and all share, so what's not to be missed? We never seem to spend much time in the WS on our trips. It always seems like we go for an ADR to a certain restaurant and then run out of time and never "wander" more than a few countries. I think this will work out better for us, so any suggestions? What's everyone's faves?

Thanks,
Dorothy

3dog2kidmom
03-21-2008, 07:00 PM
The only CS I've ever done in Epcot is the cantina in Mexico. It was just okay.

Hedy
03-21-2008, 07:04 PM
I really liked Sunshine Seasons.

nolacindy
03-21-2008, 08:19 PM
If everyone is into trying something a little different Morroco CS is great! The plates are huge and very tasty so there is plenty to share.

luvdisney00
03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
OK, Morocco sounds good. Mexican we don't do b/c I am allergic to green peppers, and there is no getting away from them at Mexican restaurants. Anyone eaten CS in China? My kids love Chinese food.

Sunshine Seasons is a favorite of ours, but we want to stay in the WS this night. We always seem to spend all of our Epcot time in FW.

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming!!!

Dorothy

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 10:12 PM
If everyone is into trying something a little different Morroco CS is great! The plates are huge and very tasty so there is plenty to share.

OK, Morocco sounds good. Mexican we don't do b/c I am allergic to green peppers, and there is no getting away from them at Mexican restaurants. Anyone eaten CS in China? My kids love Chinese food.

Sunshine Seasons is a favorite of ours, but we want to stay in the WS this night. We always seem to spend all of our Epcot time in FW.

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming!!!

Dorothy

I love WS! My daughters and I have literally wandered the entire thing I think at least once each. We go through all the shops and have tried some of the CS - but not to much as my youngest is not very open to new foods. The oldest and I tried Morocco, China, Mexico, and I think Italy. I enjoyed Morocco the most. DD16 liked China the best. Neither of us really cared for Mexico, but being from Texas we have an expectation of Mexican food (which means TexMex :rotfl:) so it just didn't do it....I did enjoy my margarita in Mexico though.....yum! yum!

Alice28
03-22-2008, 12:23 AM
China is pretty decent! I think they've redone it since I ate there last, but big portions, average fast food chinese food. The Japanese one is good too. Although I would avoid the beef there- it was kinda gross, but the chicken and shrimp were good. I agree, Morocco is good, HUGE portions. I about fainted from the smell of the fish from the UK fish shop last time - smelled SO GOOD, but we had just had lunch at the Teppan place in Japan. The bakery in France has sandwiches too- looked soooo good. I think that's all I've tried- I know they have sausages in Germany that also look tempting. My mom and dad went to Sunshine Seasons last November and RAVED about it.

disney_girl
03-22-2008, 12:39 AM
We always have to get fish and chips at the Yorkshire Country Fish Shop in the UK right before the bridge! Yummmmmm

Tiggerific711
03-22-2008, 08:45 AM
My favorite is Sunshine Seasons. My DD loves the wrap in Morocco.

Have a great day everyone!:sunshine2:

pbhall13
03-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Morrocco CS is very good! as is the CS at UK......you can't go wrong with either of those......we did do the electric umbrella in Nov. which was okay, but you are better off eating in one of the countries, since you can get 'regular' CS anywhere on disney property.