PDA

View Full Version : Stumped..

loretta32965
04-19-2013, 08:20 PM
I need ideas for a nice gift for my niece's high school graduation. She also has an exchange student from Russia who is graduating. I've never met her but I will next month when I travel to Kansas. I feel as though I should get her something...thoughts/ideas...I know cash is always welcome but I'd still like to get a little something to commemorate the occasion! :thanks:

gpp2001
04-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Is she going to college? I got my niece a nice set of towels and had them embroidered with her initials. :sunshine:

mmm611
04-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Photo album/frame or scrapbook?

Hedy
04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
I need ideas for a nice gift for my niece's high school graduation. She also has an exchange student from Russia who is graduating. I've never met her but I will next month when I travel to Kansas. I feel as though I should get her something...thoughts/ideas...I know cash is always welcome but I'd still like to get a little something to commemorate the occasion! :thanks:

Ha. My niece is also graduating hs! I'm planning on doing a college survival basket w/sewing kit, flash drive, shower caddy, lanyard, etc.
For her birthday a couple years ago, I got her a key pendant from MyJewelryBox, which she loved.