PDA

View Full Version : SSI June 1

SCard
06-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Completed 2 SSis this morning and neither credited after 2 hours (cleared cookies in between). Anyone else try SSI today? I have noticed that several surveys (MV, RFG) now credit in the afternoon, 1-2PM Eastern Time. Wonder if that could be the case with SSI as well and wonder how that will effect SSI2 when going forward. If SSI is crediting is delayed do we need to wait for the credit to post before trying SSI2? SSI2 is still taking me to the joke website so not an issue yet.

Hoping Tricia will provide some guidance on Monday.

jtowner
06-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Completed 2 SSis this morning and neither credited after 2 hours (cleared cookies in between). Anyone else try SSI today? I have noticed that several surveys (MV, RFG) now credit in the afternoon, 1-2PM Eastern Time. Wonder if that could be the case with SSI as well and wonder how that will effect SSI2 when going forward. If SSI is crediting is delayed do we need to wait for the credit to post before trying SSI2? SSI2 is still taking me to the joke website so not an issue yet.

Hoping Tricia will provide some guidance on Monday.

I did Scard, finished it at 9:37A, no credit for me either. It used to credit at 05, could be in with the rest of them not crediting any longer.

Jtowner

SCard
06-01-2013, 12:07 PM
I did Scard, finished it at 9:37A, no credit for me either. It used to credit at 05, could be in with the rest of them not crediting any longer.

Jtowner

Fingers crossed that we will both see our credits sometime this afternoon.

SCard
06-01-2013, 12:34 PM
My SSI (along with MV and RFG from yesterday) credited in the last 1/2 hour. :)

still not the regular SSI2, but what I was seeing the last 10 days of May. glad at least SSI is back.

russellh
06-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Did an SSI last night- long one for SSI too- 40 minutes. Got it completed, got the confirmation star screen, log in this morning and no credit! :computer:

Hoping it is a case of weekend delay/backlog and it credits today or tomorrow, but very annoying . . . not sure I will be doing SSI until I see improvement. It is a shame because SSI used to be my go to for surveys . . .

SCard
06-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Did an SSI last night- long one for SSI too- 40 minutes. Got it completed, got the confirmation star screen, log in this morning and no credit! :computer:

Hoping it is a case of weekend delay/backlog and it credits today or tomorrow, but very annoying . . . not sure I will be doing SSI until I see improvement. It is a shame because SSI used to be my go to for surveys . . .

Mine credited yesterday between 12-1PM Eastern Time; yours might too.

MV + RFG have been crediting in the afternoons too, even from the day before.

tjrj1988
06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
With SSi credits being delayed, should I still use ccleaner between trying them?

I got an SSi to complete-regular page/star page. But I'm not sure if I clean between them anymore? Wouldn't doing so, wipe out the cookie?

SCard
06-02-2013, 12:45 PM
With SSi credits being delayed, should I still use ccleaner between trying them?

I got an SSi to complete-regular page/star page. But I'm not sure if I clean between them anymore? Wouldn't doing so, wipe out the cookie?

I think that is a question that Tricia needs to answer for us. Yesterday and today, when I click into SSI2 I am getting the old link from the end of May and can't complete SSI2 anyway.

Hope it gets back to the way it used to be; what if members can only do both surveys after the 12-1PM update?

russellh
06-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Mine credited yesterday between 12-1PM Eastern Time; yours might too.

MV + RFG have been crediting in the afternoons too, even from the day before.

Mine finally credited today too! :clap:

russellh
06-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Completed SSI tomight . . . went to do SSI2 and got:

We're sorry!

This offer is not available in your area.
You will be redirected shortly.

And then redirected to http://retailreportcard.producttestpanel.com/rrc1000/register.r15.php?lid=rrc1000-addrive_7058_CD1250&add_offerid=455&addomain=sbgauge10.com&addomain_id=64&uniclk=false

Hope this is just temporary- i was doing well with SSI for the month so far

SCard
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
I got the same thing this morning. Guess that network is out of SSI surveys for the month. Each month it's happening earlier and earlier.:cry:

it's green again, maybe they got more surveys; will have to try when I get home from work.