PDA

View Full Version : Its been about a year since ive checked out this site.

Claiken
07-10-2013, 11:27 PM
To be honest, real life got in the way!

But i was wondering, is there anything else for Canadians available that wasnt available a year ago?

SunshineGirl
07-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Radio Loyalty. That's a big one! You can earn credits by listening to music online.

I think that some of the daily surveys that we have picked up are also available to Canadians as well? In fact, I think the SSI survey that is closed out to US residents is still working for those in Canada.

Can some of my Canadian members help out here? I know there are some of you active because I just sent a Disney gift card to one of you today. :)

Claiken
07-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Will have to check the radio out. i was actually wondering if it was available to canadians as well, but i didnt have time to try it.

other than that though, i remember not being acceptable for any offers at all before which was part of the frusteration.

I also had a funny thing happen. one of the new emails that said "click here to recieve your credit" that was just sent, 2 days ago(?) siad that i had been credited for it in febuary of 2012. now THAT was confusing!! lol

Edited to say i just tried the radio, but i couldnt choose a station, it just started right with playing a song. is this normal?