PDA

View Full Version : GoPicnic Meals 25% Off at Amazon

SunshineGirl
08-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Use Amazon's Coupon to get 25% off 6-Packs of GoPicnic (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=401176&type=coupon) Ready-to-Eat Meals. Great for school lunches! Depending on which kind you get, they can be as low as $2.63 a lunch.

They come in many different varieties including Hummus & Crackers, Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese, Sunbutter & Crackers, and more. Plus both Gluten Free and Vegan varieties.

Hedy
08-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Picked them up. I gt the hummus one for my flight to El Salvador and loved it. They are usually 3.99 at my Target, so this is a big savings. I'll be at school 9am-9pm once a week this semester, so I'll be glad to have something non-perishable to pack. :)

SunshineGirl
08-12-2013, 09:38 AM
I've never tried them but my friend Eric swears by them. I added them to the daily deals in part just to make sure that he would see they are on sale! I am thinking of getting them because now that the kids are going back to school, I tend to eat quickly at my desk to get as much work done as possible while they are gone.

disney_girl
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM
The finish line boxes at runDisney events includes GoPicnic products and everything I have tried has been really good! These would be great for snacks and quick lunches!

RENITA
08-28-2013, 10:53 AM
We like them all an buy straight from go picnic site. You might want to see if they have an affiliate program for sunshine.