PDA

View Full Version : DS and SM NOT crediting

mellymel261
09-21-2013, 04:14 PM
There has got to be a problem, now today day #3 with no credit for DS and now SM as well. DS was 2 nights during the week and today DS and SM. Have cleared cookies and others are crediting.....DS was on electric toothbrushes cant remember SM!

SCard
09-22-2013, 07:08 AM
SM did credit DS did not, AGAIN.

DS was about insurance, I copied the url while I was in the survey:

http://survey12.toluna.com/wix/p300023842.aspx

seems pretty pointless tio keep doing surveys that we don't get credit for.

GF does seem to have alot more surveys than they have had in a long time but why bother if they are not going to credit.

jtowner
09-22-2013, 11:07 AM
I really not understanding what is going on with GF I took one that I have taken in the past, asking ?ds on credit cards, got the congrats page and no credit. I have never in the past had a problem with that survey crediting, I am starting to think they are playing games. Light is Green, then yellow, then green, so what is it every other survey is not crediting. I am starting another one, that to is strange in the past I would not have been able to do that with GF, sine I did get the congrats page. Will update after the hour>

Scard did you try again and get one to credit.

Jtowner

SCard
09-22-2013, 11:17 AM
I really not understanding what is going on with GF I took one that I have taken in the past, asking ?ds on credit cards, got the congrats page and no credit. I have never in the past had a problem with that survey crediting, I am starting to think they are playing games. Light is Green, then yellow, then green, so what is it every other survey is not crediting. I am starting another one, that to is strange in the past I would not have been able to do that with GF, sine I did get the congrats page. Will update after the hour>

Scard did you try again and get one to credit.

Jtowner

not yet, maybe later. Just not sure it's worth spending my time if I am not going to get credit. Plus, I got sent into the one with the remote control twice today and I refuse to do those anymore, always ends with "one per person" even though the main product changes.

I remember maybe 15 months ago there was a lot of issues with GF not crediting as well as getting that blank white page at the end.

I am having the best month with GF that I have had in a long time; especially SM. But now all these credit issues and it doesn't seem like its any particular survey except maybe one on blueberries? Haven't seen that one.

tjrj1988
09-22-2013, 11:26 AM
The last time I got credit for a DS was on Thursday. I've done one(Friday, two because of what JTowner said about the blueberry one) each day; get the congrats page yet no credit.

Agree-it's the first time in months that DS has had lots of choices each day but there's no point in doing them if they aren't going to credit.

jtowner
09-22-2013, 12:04 PM
I took the 2nd one, at the end GF was not responding, kept going, finally got we are having technical issues now, low and behold it did credit and no completion page, I really am confused by GF now, I think that happened to me other other day also.

Jtowner

tarheelpat
09-22-2013, 12:27 PM
I did the long insurance one as a DS - not credit. Grrr.

mellymel261
09-22-2013, 01:45 PM
I see DS green but not taking my chances wasting my time. Already have 4 this week that havent credited.

tjrj1988
09-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Thought I'd try SM; thought that if that one would credit, then I could definitely say the problem was with GF. But, same song, different day-got the congrats page on SM and no credit at the top of the hour.

I'm outta here today...really frustrated....:computer:

mellymel261
09-22-2013, 04:19 PM
stupidly tried DS it was movies via Global and surprise surprise no credit so now I am at 4 DS and 1 SM since Wed with NO CREDIT

MdCaterer
09-23-2013, 08:21 AM
I had not taken surveys in months and jumped in three days ago to get started again. The first one I took was a GF and then a Live Sample, a Surveyhead and the only other green one was a MV so I did that one too.
All surveys were completed and I got the congrats page on each. All credited but GF so I came here to the boards and checked the "surveys not crediting" thread and sure enough almost every post on the last two pages was about GF. We can't all be doing it wrong. I don't mind not getting credit now and again for rushing or repeating or whatever, but when so many of us are stating there is a problem, maybe GF should look at things from their end.
I will try and get some more surveys in before the end of the month. However, no matter what the color of GF and SM since they are the same I won't bother wasting my time.

SCard
09-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Another day,another completed DS that did not credit. and is was one that I was excited to do as it was about everyone's favorite vacation spot.

Until I see confirmation that these crediting issues have been resolved, I am done with taking any GF. This is a huge waste of time.

url was
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficUI/MSCUI/sd.aspx?sdlid=2&sname=1236154-US&surl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.disneysurveys.com%2fwix%2fp 13716551.aspx%3fr%3d26108%26s%3dXSUHIFPQ

OhMari
09-23-2013, 08:56 AM
If the survey is GreenField, we need to start reporting them to Tricia. Copy the URL and report it to her. She should find out what is going on.

SCard
09-23-2013, 09:02 AM
If the survey is GreenField, we need to start reporting them to Tricia. Copy the URL and report it to her. She should find out what is going on.

2 of my urls are in this thread and I also used the GF reporting tool.

jtowner
09-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I do not understand what is going on with GF either, light was green so I tried it, it was on laundry detergents, one I have done in the past where it used to credit at least in the 1st hour it did not. Lately I think the way things are going if no credit 1st hour its not going to credit. I will update after the 2nd hr, not holding my breath.

We can only hope Trish is going to see these issues and email to check on what the problem is.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-23-2013, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;378130]I do not understand what is going on with GF either, light was green so I tried it, it was on laundry detergents, one I have done in the past where it used to credit at least in the 1st hour it did not. Lately I think the way things are going if no credit 1st hour its not going to credit. I will update after the 2nd hr, not holding my breath.

We can only hope Trish is going to see these issues and email to check on what the problem is.

Jtowner[/QUOTE

JUST AS I THOUGHT NO CREDIT THE 2ND HR EITHER.

SunshineGirl
09-23-2013, 04:26 PM
It's very strange because I am seeing credits come through still. I've only had 3 total surveys reported that didn't credit. I'll send these off and see if they can figure out what is going on.

SCard
09-23-2013, 04:43 PM
It's very strange because I am seeing credits come through still. I've only had 3 total surveys reported that didn't credit. I'll send these off and see if they can figure out what is going on.

I reported 3 using the section on the GF page. The first one was after I had completed the survey and it didn't credit. After all the posts started about people not getting credits I started copying the url while I was in the survey and that is what I reported. I recall a similar problem maybe 15 months ago with GF and you indicated then that you needed the url with the survey number in it.

Strange that only some are not crediting.

SunshineGirl
09-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I reported 3 using the section on the GF page. The first one was after I had completed the survey and it didn't credit. After all the posts started about people not getting credits I started copying the url while I was in the survey and that is what I reported. I recall a similar problem maybe 15 months ago with GF and you indicated then that you needed the url with the survey number in it.

Strange that only some are not crediting.

I think all of them except 1 are from you. :) 2 were from this week and I think one from the end of last week. I pulled some comments from the forum as well to give them more information.

jtowner
09-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Good I am glad your going to be working on it, sometimes the light is green, then goes to yellow, I got credit on Sunday for the 2nd one I took, others like Scard did not. I know we will all be glad to get a answer and a resolution.

Jtowner

kayjo
09-24-2013, 12:51 AM
Saw that GF DS was green so I tried a survey. Completed a DS for Compass Rose on a popular vacation spot that did not credit even though I received the Congratulations page at the end.

bartleby1
09-24-2013, 12:19 PM
Saw that GF DS was green so I tried a survey. Completed a DS for Compass Rose on a popular vacation spot that did not credit even though I received the Congratulations page at the end.

I completed the same one and got the congratulations page but no credit. I have been 'away' from rewards programs for a while (suffering from survey burnout I guess, LOL!) and just decided to put some more effort into doing some surveys. I wish I had read this thread first so I didn't waste my time.

Didn't get the URL cause I didn't realize there was a problem.

SCard
09-24-2013, 01:29 PM
I completed the same one and got the congratulations page but no credit. I have been 'away' from rewards programs for a while (suffering from survey burnout I guess, LOL!) and just decided to put some more effort into doing some surveys. I wish I had read this thread first so I didn't waste my time.

Didn't get the URL cause I didn't realize there was a problem.

that is the same one that I completed yesterday that did not credit and I did get the URL. Maybe GF can figure out what the issue is as that is 3 of us that completed that survey and it did not credit.

tjrj1988
09-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Make that at least four of us. Did that one on Friday-after the blueberry one that didn't credit.
Sure hope we get some resolution soon-choices are becoming fewer that will credit right now.

mellymel261
09-24-2013, 06:54 PM
that popular vacation spot is one of the many that didnt credit for me

SunshineGirl
09-24-2013, 09:28 PM
I think that with just the one URL they will be able to track down that survey and see what is up with it. It's pretty clear which one you have all been getting. In fact, I have no problem (even though it is usually against the rules!) saying that it is a Disney survey that has not been crediting.

SCard
09-24-2013, 09:43 PM
I think that with just the one URL they will be able to track down that survey and see what is up with it. It's pretty clear which one you have all been getting. In fact, I have no problem (even though it is usually against the rules!) saying that it is a Disney survey that has not been crediting.

that is one of the 3 that did not credit for me. sad as I was excited to take it.

Also had an insurance one that another member did not get credit for either

SunshineGirl
09-24-2013, 09:51 PM
that is one of the 3 that did not credit for me. sad as I was excited to take it.

Also had an insurance one that another member did not get credit for either

It makes me wonder if they are trying out some new kind of survey path and it is everything in that kinds of path (rather than exact survey) that is not crediting. If I don't hear back tomorrow morning, I will email again. They are usually really good about responding. My contact may have just been out of the office today.

SCard
09-24-2013, 10:01 PM
we gotten missing credits from GF in the past,hope they come through for us again.

mellymel261
09-24-2013, 10:10 PM
took DS and SM since there isnt much else out there, DS did NOT credit but SM did...so now I think I am at like 7 or 8 non crediters in the past week. I sure do hope we get the missed credits

mmm611
09-24-2013, 10:44 PM
Grr....I don't usually read this section because it's the same people complaining each day, but I've had 3 surveys now in the past week not credit. The first was a Live Sample and then 2 GFs. I just reported the second one of those since it was tonight.

the most frustrating part of it is I am less than $4.00 from SM and I really need a few surveys!

SCard
09-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Made the mistake of trying GF again, DS is crediting but SM is not.

Yesterday's SM that did not credit involved a "media center" and the product was an Italian men's cologne. Today's was about lip balm/lipstick/lip shimmer products.

I guess this makes me one of the daily "complainers".

PSL1013
09-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Took a DS that was green two hours ago and no credit. Some people must be getting credits or it wouldn't be green, I usually never have a crediting problem. I'm only $6 away from SM and I need all the credits I can get. Probably not going to make it again this quarter either.

MdCaterer
09-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Grr....I don't usually read this section because it's the same people complaining each day, but I've had 3 surveys now in the past week not credit. The first was a Live Sample and then 2 GFs. I just reported the second one of those since it was tonight.

the most frustrating part of it is I am less than $4.00 from SM and I really need a few surveys!

Oh, don't say the Live Sample is not crediting. I just finished one last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This was one I could count on! I still have the congrats page up.

I am also about 3 surveys away from SM status this quarter so I am pushing to get these finished.

mmm611
09-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Oh, don't say the Live Sample is not crediting. I just finished one last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This was one I could count on! I still have the congrats page up.

I am also about 3 surveys away from SM status this quarter so I am pushing to get these finished.

If it helps, that one was last week, probably the oldest of the bunch. Live has behaved for me since then!

jtowner
09-25-2013, 07:59 PM
I think I have come to believe that you now can only do 1 GF daily. I get credit when I do one daily, if I try 2cents I do not. So.unds like what happened to Scard, it was one or the other, I think if you a different Ip that might work between the 2 of them. I am waiting on Trish for her answer. I really think that is what the issue is, think long long GF went without surveys. They were most likely installing what they needed to check ip's address for duplicates. Now they are back this month with all kinds of surveys most of us do not get credit for. I think it all fist at least for me. If they did change the rules they need to share that instead wasting everyones time. I could be wrong just it all fits for me.

Jtowner

SCard
09-25-2013, 08:04 PM
I think I have come to believe that you now can only do 1 GF daily. I get credit when I do one daily, if I try 2cents I do not. So.unds like what happened to Scard, it was one or the other, I think if you a different Ip that might work between the 2 of them. I am waiting on Trish for her answer. I really think that is what the issue is, think long long GF went without surveys. They were most likely installing what they needed to check ip's address for duplicates. Now they are back this month with all kinds of surveys most of us do not get credit for. I think it all fist at least for me. If they did change the rules they need to share that instead wasting everyones time. I could be wrong just it all fits for me.

Jtowner

Some of the times I have not gotten credit I took GF and SM right after. But in some the SM credited but not the DS.DS credits right on the hour and SM at .05. I wonder if clearing cookies in between might help. Or didn't we used to have to wait for DS to credit before doing SM?

but most people are posting that DS isn't crediting which would be the 1st one taken each day

mellymel261
09-25-2013, 08:13 PM
DS again didnt credit tonight. Will go in and report the link.

SunshineGirl
09-25-2013, 10:06 PM

Jtowner

That's very interesting. GF hasn't told me that yet...but I also wouldn't be terribly surprised. They have been trying everything they can to cut down on survey fraud for years.

kayjo
09-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Another completed DS that did not credit. This one was on travel by plane.

SCard
09-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Another DS that didn't credit, I cleared cookies just before to start off "fresh".
This one was on childrens products. I did report the link.

Seems pointless to continue to do these.

FYI- DS and SM are both green lighted and have been since I logged in, so someone is getting both.

MV/LS/RFG are the only surveys that I can even get into recently so no GF leaves very few options...

SunshineGirl
09-26-2013, 10:53 AM
I all of a sudden saw a bunch of credits come in this morning for DS. They may not hit accounts until after 11am. But the problem is that they all look like they are dated today and not the dates that people actually took them??

Check them out around 11:15 and let me know if you mysteriously got a credit from this morning. If so, it means they gave us back credits but I will really have to sort through who is owed more of them since our system only credits one a day.

SCard
09-26-2013, 10:58 AM
I all of a sudden saw a bunch of credits come in this morning for DS. They may not hit accounts until after 11am. But the problem is that they all look like they are dated today and not the dates that people actually took them??

Check them out around 11:15 and let me know if you mysteriously got a credit from this morning. If so, it means they gave us back credits but I will really have to sort through who is owed more of them since our system only credits one a day.

will check for sure. I have been checking the last few days at 10AM and 2PM, kind of remembering in the past that missing GF credits would show up all at once.

SCard
09-26-2013, 11:01 AM

There is one for DS for me now dated today. I did complete one today that had not credited.

jtowner
09-26-2013, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=SCard;378189]There is one for DS for me now dated today. I did complete one today that had not credited.[

Mine is from today also

Jtowner

SCard
09-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Just got a SM credit (did not do one today).

I was missing:

DS - 9/19
DS - 9/22
DS - 9/23 (Disney one)
DS - 9/25
DS - 9/26

SM - 9/22
SM - 9/24

so still missing credit for 4 DS and 1 SM

good thing I am a "daily complainer" because I only know which ones are missing because I posted on this thread and the other one when I didn't get credit.

PSL1013
09-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Got a DS credit dated today but did not take one. Yesterday's that I took did not credit, so this one must be from yesterday. So happy it showed up!!! :clap:

SCard
09-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Got a DS credit dated today but did not take one. Yesterday's that I took did not credit, so this one must be from yesterday. So happy it showed up!!! :clap:

hope things are fixed and you can make SM!!

mellymel261
09-26-2013, 11:23 AM
I got 1 DS. I took one yesterday and Tuesday that didnt credit. Plus a couple from last week but dont have the dates. I believe there were like 5 DS and 2 SM still missing. Thanks for all your hard work to try and get this resolved.

bartleby1
09-26-2013, 11:30 AM
The survey I took on 9/24 did finally come thru today. :)

PSL1013
09-26-2013, 11:47 AM
hope things are fixed and you can make SM!!

Thanks, I'm sure as heck going to try!!! :)

SunshineGirl
09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Unfortunately we do not control the SM ones. So it is unlikely the third party will give those to us. They'll just keep the credits for themselves. :(

As for the ones that came in today, are they ALL Dated today no matter when you took them?

SCard
09-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Unfortunately we do not control the SM ones. So it is unlikely the third party will give those to us. They'll just keep the credits for themselves. :(

As for the ones that came in today, are they ALL Dated today no matter when you took them?

yes, mine are dated today. I did get a credit for SM and did not take one today, only GF, but I'll take it :-)

thanks for your efforts on this.

SunshineGirl
09-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Just got a SM credit (did not do one today).

I was missing:

DS - 9/19
DS - 9/22
DS - 9/23 (Disney one)
DS - 9/25
DS - 9/26

SM - 9/22
SM - 9/24

so still missing credit for 4 DS and 1 SM

good thing I am a "daily complainer" because I only know which ones are missing because I posted on this thread and the other one when I didn't get credit.

Did you do multiple DS on some of these days? Because I see some of these credits:

Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 09/22/2013 0.75 Credits
Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 09/25/2013 0.75 Credits

tjrj1988
09-26-2013, 02:31 PM
I did get a couple of back credits.

Both of them SM. One dated for today(which I didn't take) and one dated for yesterday(which I also didn't take).

No back credits for Greenfield however.

Took those on: 9/20, 9/21 & 9/22.

But glad to see at least a couple of back credits.

So, should we be clearing cookies or using CCleaner between GF and SM? Never have before but if the company is using IP addresses to track maybe we should?

SCard
09-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Did you do multiple DS on some of these days? Because I see some of these credits:

Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 09/22/2013 0.75 Credits
Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 09/25/2013 0.75 Credits

I do see one now for the 25th but I know it had not credited after 2 hours yesterday, I did not check after that but would have noticed on the green light page.

The 22nd is there now for both DS and SM. Stangely. the ID# for DS ends in 540 and SM 501 which means that SM credited before DS. the missing one might have been SM, understand we won't get those. Could these credits have gone in today?

I don't recall what day I might have done a second, was not the last 3 days.

I also see a .75 "missing credit" which is probably the Disney one?

I think all the missing ones are there now; not sure when they credited.

Could GF be crediting over night?

SCard
09-26-2013, 02:45 PM
I did get a couple of back credits.

Both of them SM. One dated for today(which I didn't take) and one dated for yesterday(which I also didn't take).

No back credits for Greenfield however.

Took those on: 9/20, 9/21 & 9/22.

But glad to see at least a couple of back credits.

So, should we be clearing cookies or using CCleaner between GF and SM? Never have before but if the company is using IP addresses to track maybe we should?

Glad to see I am not the only one that got some funky credits :) Glad to have them though.

I am interested in knowing if we should clear cookies between DS/SM. I kind of remember that when I first started with SR we were supposed to wait until DS credited before doing SM. And they credited the next day at 10AM or 2PM or something. Hmm, I wonder if they are crediting the next day now? I never checked once I did not see a credit after the 2nd hour.

jtowner
09-26-2013, 02:52 PM
I got 2 credits from DS, thanks quite unexpected at this point, but happy it was not in vain. Thanks Trish, you are quite rentelentless when it comes to our credit.

Jtowner

tweety129s
09-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Got two credits dated today one "missing GF credit" and one "Greenfield Daily Surey". I haven't done any survey's today, but I did report two from thre previous few days.

If we got credit for past surveys that have today's date, will we be able to do our normal Daily GF and get credit?

mmm611
09-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Got on this evening to see both a missing credit and a DS credit dated today in my account. Thank you! Both are definitely old ones because I don't get on until evening to try for surveys during the week.

Down to 1.24 to get SM.....I just need two surveys or to work Radio Loyalty HARD.

tjrj1988
09-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Just wanted to share the happy news that my GF that I took today DID credit at the top of the hour:). Yay!

mellymel261
09-26-2013, 07:31 PM
I had 7 total DS that didnt credit and 2 credits came through. I appreciate that very much, hoping the other 5 will show up soon too.

mellymel261
09-28-2013, 03:49 PM
so today my DS credited as SM so there still has to be something going on

mellymel261
09-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Watch out for a LIVE on frozen pizza, took about 20 mins and got this at the end

Test Return Link
This is just a TEST page.

The return status has not been registered and there is no credit for any complete.

urlParameters = rid=ELZY220918881CHEMRDR

returnStatus = Completed

SCard
09-30-2013, 07:07 PM
completed a DS on electronic products I plan to buy this holiday season and it did not credit. It was a Toluna,

Apparently the problem is not fixed. :mad::mad:

tjrj1988
09-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Dang it! Took that same survey SCard. Waited 2 hours to post-but no credit on either the 1st nor 2nd hour. I thought this was fixed-now, I don't want to waste my time on GF again.

mellymel261
09-30-2013, 09:07 PM
there has to still be a problem, my SM credited tonight but my DS didnt

TxAggies
10-01-2013, 01:36 PM
there has to still be a problem, my SM credited tonight but my DS didnt

My DS from yesterday 9/30 never credited either :(

SCard
10-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Completed DS about medications and get:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!

more wasted time on DS, that's 2 since Monday

OhMari
10-02-2013, 10:23 AM
MV-Frozen Food Meat survey-no credit.:angrywife:

SCard
10-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Cleared cookies after my first DS did not credit this morning. Tried again, completed it, got the congrats page and it did not credit at 8AM or 9AM. 4PM now and still no credit. That makes 3 DS that I have not gotten credit for since Monday.

This situation needs to be addressed. I don't think I will be taking anymore DS until this has been resolved. :computer:

** it was a Global about movies**

TxAggies
10-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Cleared cookies after my first DS did not credit this morning. Tried again, completed it, got the congrats page and it did not credit at 8AM or 9AM. 4PM now and still no credit. That makes 3 DS that I have not gotten credit for since Monday.

This situation needs to be addressed. I don't think I will be taking anymore DS until this has been resolved. :computer:

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience. I was thinking of attempting a DS as it is currently yellow, but I was a little leery. The last one I completed was on 9/30 and it did not credit. And now after reading your post, I am definitely not going to spend the time trying.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2013, 04:16 PM
I just sent another email to GF to see if there are known issues again this week. Last week they obviously had problems because they gave us that big dump of credits all of a sudden.

Things look very similar today. A couple of credits coming throughout the day but also a lot missing.

TxAggies
10-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I just sent another email to GF to see if there are known issues again this week. Last week they obviously had problems because they gave us that big dump of credits all of a sudden.

Things look very similar today. A couple of credits coming throughout the day but also a lot missing.

Thank you for checking into the problem!

SCard
10-02-2013, 08:08 PM

thanks, Tricia. I gave up on DS, did SM and it did credit.

mellymel261
10-04-2013, 09:41 PM
once again no credit on DS but got credit for SM there still must be something going on here

SunshineGirl
10-04-2013, 09:44 PM
once again no credit on DS but got credit for SM there still must be something going on here

I just checked and we are actually at the third best DS day in a month.

SCard
10-07-2013, 09:59 AM

Any update on the missing credits? It's been a week since the problems started again. There are quite a few posts on the regular surveys not crediting too. DS not crediting and some SM credit but DS doesn't.

Thanks.

SunshineGirl
10-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Any update on the missing credits? It's been a week since the problems started again. There are quite a few posts on the regular surveys not crediting too. DS not crediting and some SM credit but DS doesn't.

Thanks.

I've only seen 3 reports of DS not crediting in the last week and sent those to them. Unfortunately, it's hard to make a case that surveys are not crediting when we are having a better-than-average crediting month. It looks like it was just a spotty issue and not an across-the-board issue like last time.

mellymel261
10-07-2013, 11:30 AM
I have to say I disagree that it is just a here and there thing. When I do DS and SM in the same hour and SM credits but DS doesnt and that has happened a handful of times. I get the congrats page for DS so it isnt a case where I am getting thank you for your time at the end.

SunshineGirl
10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
I have to say I disagree that it is just a here and there thing. When I do DS and SM in the same hour and SM credits but DS doesnt and that has happened a handful of times. I get the congrats page for DS so it isnt a case where I am getting thank you for your time at the end.

I wonder if that might be the problem? Cookies are being set too close together? I've seen a couple of times where I clicked on a survey through one network. Then clicked through network #2. But the second click showed up in network #1. Maybe that is what is happening?

mellymel261
10-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Tricia since that is something that I dont beleive I can control, any suggestions? there arent any DS tonight to try it out

magnolia
10-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Took at DS yesterday about Car, Life and Home Insurance. Everything went normally and ended with the classification questions. It routed to a Toluna page asking me what site I was taking the survey through. I typed SR. It asked me if I was a member of Toluna. I checked the "No" box. I am not It then took me to the Toluna homepage. Never got credit for the survey which is frustrating. Never returned to the normal "Congrats you are entered into $50,000...".

Today I took a DS and it was fine and I got credit.

Just wanted to document my experience from yesterday.

jtowner
10-10-2013, 10:38 AM
The links are working just completed a Live, whether or not if it credits, thats another story for later. My View I am in now.

Jtowner

Both credited

SCard
10-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Must have got a missing credit for DS today; could not get into one this morning before work and there is a credit now for 10/15.

SCard
10-16-2013, 08:08 AM
another completed DS, no credit

completed DS about a well known brand (accessories, personal care, travel items) that is considering offering their products at Big Box and discount stores and end up with:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!

GF has more surveys now but tons more that we don't get credit for, not sure it worth it.

reported the link

OhMari
10-16-2013, 10:59 AM
I reported a DS with a link that did not credit last week and still no credit. I took a DS on Sunday and no credit.
I am back to 50% of the surveys I take, do not credit. So frustrating.

mellymel261
10-16-2013, 02:16 PM
There is def still an issue with DS my past 3 DS have credited as SM. yes at least I am getting credit but they are all short 15 cents each.

SunshineGirl
10-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Are you clearing cookies between DS and SM? It sounds like the cookie is being set through the 3rd party (which is where we get the SM survey) and then that is what is crediting instead of the regular DS.

Unfortunately, their advise to us in the past has been to only allow one GF survey a day if there are problems with double crediting.

Is everyone reporting the non-credits using the form? If it looks like it is a big enough of a problem, I can send them a spreadsheet tomorrow with all of them to show that it is not isolated to just a few members.

Is anyone having problems who is NOT doing both DS and SM?

SCard
10-16-2013, 06:09 PM
time for a break from GF. Did an entire SM on different scents in household products, took forever and at the end "we're sorry". I've wasted close to an hour of my time today on GF surveys.

and I know it's not a crediting issue, but they got all my answers and was a waste of my time.

mellymel261
10-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Just happened to me with SM but it was on cosmetics

SunshineGirl
10-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Let's talk about Greenfield. They want me to start sending more traffic because they are loading up on surveys. I definitely see the numbers going up. But I am also seeing complaints in here.

Maybe we can figure out what is going on? Is everyone reporting the non-credits on the form so that I can send them to them?

Is there any consistency as to when you do not get credit? Are there things you have tried that work better than others (waiting 24 hours, clearing cookies, etc).

tjrj1988
10-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Specifically for GF Trisha?

Due to being concerned about crediting, I do not take SM unless I see that GF has already credited. I may also use CCleaner between them but not always.

I've never reported a survey-never thought you could track them.

Having to wait between surveys(to see if they credit-GF is not the only one I do this for) has really slowed down the number of surveys I even attempt per day, let alone those that I get credit for.

MdCaterer
10-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Do not know if anyone has gotten this one or not. Just finished a rather lengthy survey 30- 35 minutes on automotive brands, got to then end with putting in how many people in each age are in the household, etc. got finished and it did not go back to GF or SR I hopping it will credit! I don't mind answering all those questions unless I DON'T get credit

mellymel261
10-18-2013, 09:07 PM
my most recent prob the past 2 weeks is when i take DS it is crediting as SM I am clearing cookies, running CC cleaner not doing anything different than I have ever done

db1205
10-19-2013, 08:08 AM
When I actually get a GF (I'm always seeing none are available right from the start even if it's green) I usually get credit. Yesterday was an exception though. When the survey was done it stopped on it's last page and didn't route me back though. I've never figured out how to report them, but by the time it doesn't credit isn't it too late since I don't have any info?

tjrj1988
10-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Experiment-did GF then SM right after. SM credited at the top of the first hour; GF took until the 2nd hour to credit. I don't know whether it was something to do with the cookies or with that particular survey.

OhMari
10-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I reportedly GF last week and I never received credit.

today I am 1 for 3 with surveys crediting.
just did one Live Sample and I was 75% done and it started asking me demographic questions and then it said I didn't qualify. I think I hate those the most, because they received all my info and eliminate me at the end. My third attempt with Live I finished the survey and My View said they received enough responses for that survey.

PSL1013
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Did a GF DS this afternoon and it did not credit, very unusual as I usually don't have a problem with surveys not crediting.

mmm611
10-26-2013, 04:37 PM
GF did not route back properly for me yesterday or today. I reported both surveys. Yesterday's was on issues and signle women and todays was about places to buy shoes.

tjrj1988
10-26-2013, 05:06 PM
When you say, "not route back properly..."-did you just get a white screen at the end that didn't go anywhere? Had that happen both Th and F with GF.

Reported both but haven't heard anything back.

mmm611
10-26-2013, 06:37 PM
When you say, "not route back properly..."-did you just get a white screen at the end that didn't go anywhere? Had that happen both Th and F with GF.

Reported both but haven't heard anything back.

yup. Refresh and back did not work either.