PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Raises Money for SOARD

SunshineGirl
09-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Our charity has been chosen! Click to read more about Sunshine on a Ranney Day plus how we are raising money this month. Some of you may be interested in the SR Auction where a $25 Disney Gift Card is going for only $10 right now. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2013/09/23/sunshine-raises-money-for-soard/

faithhope
09-27-2013, 09:42 AM
I was surprised by how many people voted for this organization.

Maybe some of those people would like to post something about the group and how they are involved to encourage people to donate.

The $5 cashout/donation option is easy, but someone who hasn't heard of the group might feel better donating if there is some information.

SunshineGirl
09-27-2013, 09:44 AM
I was surprised by how many people voted for this organization.

Maybe some of those people would like to post something about the group and how they are involved to encourage people to donate.

The $5 cashout/donation option is easy, but someone who hasn't heard of the group might feel better donating if there is some information.

I was hoping as well that we would hear more from them. :( I reached out to them to let them know what we are doing but they did not ever post it on their Facebook wall. It would have been a great opportunity for them to not only raise money for their cause but also awareness.