PDA

View Full Version : Radio Loyalty Feedback

db1205
11-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Is there any way to get feedback to the Radio Loyalty people? I use it all the time, but they've made some new changes this past week that I'm really not happy with. For one thing I'm getting popups like mad (with a blocker on). I used to get one the first time I'd click on the captcha box for the day which wasn't a big deal. Now it's happening every time, and I had one this morning that did it 3 times (when I clicked to start the video, when I clicked on the box to enter the code, and when I click submit). While that's annoying my biggest problem is the captcha codes they've gone back to. They are unreadable! I tried so many for my first one this morning that it gave up on me and the box just went away after telling me it was wrong. They are the most unreadable captchas I have ever seen. If I didn't want to get my Sunshine rewards so bad I'd probably just give up on the whole thing.

SunshineGirl
11-03-2013, 11:23 AM
We can definitely send them the feedback. I wonder if they are no longer making money off of the recent ones that they were using and they are now using the popups to make money instead?

chipndale
11-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Is there any way to get feedback to the Radio Loyalty people? I use it all the time, but they've made some new changes this past week that I'm really not happy with. For one thing I'm getting popups like mad (with a blocker on). I used to get one the first time I'd click on the captcha box for the day which wasn't a big deal. Now it's happening every time, and I had one this morning that did it 3 times (when I clicked to start the video, when I clicked on the box to enter the code, and when I click submit). While that's annoying my biggest problem is the captcha codes they've gone back to. They are unreadable! I tried so many for my first one this morning that it gave up on me and the box just went away after telling me it was wrong. They are the most unreadable captchas I have ever seen. If I didn't want to get my Sunshine rewards so bad I'd probably just give up on the whole thing.

Now that is really strange. I have been doing Radio Loyalty all morning and I have had the old captcha but the credits are really delayed - much longer than normal. I do agree that the pop up boxes are very annoying!

Michelle0712
11-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I have Pop-ups today too. :(

The box where the ads usually play has an error message saying, basically, they are having problems connecting to the Server. I wonder if that will negatively impact crediting?

db1205
11-04-2013, 07:51 AM
I honestly stopped trying yesterday. I wasted so much time trying to figure out the captchas. Some of the popups are actually ads opening in new tabs too, so it just slowed my already slow computer down.

couponqueen
11-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Very aggravating! I've had it up and running since 7:30. I've got 3 cents posted and maybe another 2 yet yo show up. So much for 6 cents an hour. I'm ready to give it up myself and I use it everyday.

chipndale
11-04-2013, 10:49 AM
For me Radio Loyalty is very slow today....after you enter the Captcha, it takes forever to go through....Hope they credit.

SunshineGirl
11-04-2013, 11:06 AM
So let me try to sum up what we should pass along to them...

1) The captchas are so difficult that you are losing money
2) not all of the credits are showing up now
3) there are too many popups?

I think we should be able to get a resolution on 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 if that is the method they are using to make the money that they use to pay us now. But it is still feedback we can give.

Does that seem accurate?

chipndale
11-04-2013, 01:15 PM

I think we should be able to get a resolution on 1 and 2. Not sure about 3 if that is the method they are using to make the money that they use to pay us now. But it is still feedback we can give.

Does that seem accurate?

I don't have difficult captchas....but I keep getting an error loading message when I try to enter the capcha. I just keep hitting refresh and after 5 or 6 tries I get one that will load. My credits are showing up but about an hour or two later - it used to be within a few minutes. I'm ok with getting credit on the hour as long as it credits. I really don't like all the pop ups but if that is what it is going to be, I will have to deal with it.

mom2ian
11-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Does that seem accurate?

My captchas aren't difficult, I'm getting the video ones and the popups seem random, almost like after you have been listening for so long then they start up. I don't remember them when I started listening yesterday, but by the end of the afternoon, I was getting one with every captcha. I've had 3 captchas so far today and no popups.

I'm not sure about the credits, I didn't keep track or pay attention to the timing of them showing in history, but I will try to today.

couponqueen
11-04-2013, 03:43 PM
The pop ups seem to have stopped for me once I was on for about 3 hours. But, when it asks you to "play" or "click here" to get the captcha, then you get some random ad. That's what bothers me - I don't want a virus.

db1205
11-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Guess I'm the only one getting the bad captchas, although they were better yesterday. All weekend I got ones that were just random letters and they were terrible to read. Some were even in neon colors that I couldn't even begin to decipher.

The crediting has been slow for a few weeks now, but it does seem to come through eventually. I haven't kept tabs on it though.

The popups are annoying, but I agree that I will deal with them if I have to. I'm not a fan for the one I keep getting for adult content though. :/

couponqueen
11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
{Quote}The popups are annoying, but I agree that I will deal with them if I have to. I'm not a fan for the one I keep getting for adult content though. :/[/QUOTE]

I was going to say this! some of them are not in good taste.

I've had it up for 2 hours and have only been successful 3 times. Not a good use of time although now I just enter when convenient rather than trying to get the 6 times and hour - that is just not happening with all the changes they have made.

Michelle0712
11-06-2013, 12:10 AM
I quit Radio Loyalty the other day after I had 2 adult pop-ups in a row. I personally wasn't comfortable with them, especially with my youngest son being near.

SunshineGirl
11-06-2013, 12:23 AM
I quit Radio Loyalty the other day after I had 2 adult pop-ups in a row. I personally wasn't comfortable with them, especially with my youngest son being near.

I am definitely emailing them about that. That isn't appropriate and actually violates our own terms.

Michelle0712
11-06-2013, 02:45 PM
I am definitely emailing them about that. That isn't appropriate and actually violates our own terms.

I appreciate they way you keep up on things. :thanks:

I'm just sorry that some users had adult content pop-ups.

SunshineGirl
11-07-2013, 03:08 PM
So I talked to Radio Loyalty and they said that there is not supposed to be any adult content. They have asked if we can get any screen shots. I'm going to go ahead and turn my on to see if they come up for me. But if any of you see one again, please grab a screen shot and we will work on getting them taken out.

db1205
11-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Will do. I got one this morning, but haven't seen one since.

kristenrice
11-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've been listening for over 15 minutes now and have not had a single Captcha come up. I used to get them every 10 minutes and now I get nothing. I guess that's what I get for being away for so long:blush:.

db1205
11-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Are you paying close attention to your screen? Lately if I don't catch them fast enough the captcha box goes away. I've even had it leave as I was typing the captcha in!

couponqueen
11-14-2013, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=db1205;379157]Are you paying close attention to your screen? Lately if I don't catch them fast enough the captcha box goes away. I've even had it leave as I was typing the captcha in![/QUOT

Same here. and when you click where it says to do so, you would think it's just to start the mini video and get the captcha but you end up opening a new window with ads and other crap. {grumble}

db1205
11-15-2013, 08:31 AM
My favorite is the pop up that comes when you click the typing box. The one that comes EVERY time you click it. There's one where the cursor doesn't go away, so I always reclick it to start typing after closing the popup and I end up opening the popup like 3 times before I figure it out. :p

db1205
12-08-2013, 09:11 AM
OK so I'm having the no pop up problem. Got my first pop up at 10 minutes and nothing since then. I've watched it like a hawk to. I've closed the window and the browser. The only thing I haven't tried is restarting the computer. What a bummer. :(