PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Holiday Contest

SCard
11-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Hasn't the contest started the last few years on November 8th? I have a couple of orders I am waiting to place until the contest starts. Or do I have the date wrong?

tjrj1988
11-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I thought it's usually been a day or two after Veteran's Day-but maybe I'm wrong.

SunshineGirl
11-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Merchants have been REALLY SLOW about responding with prizes this year. So we had to push it back a little bit. The cash back increases usually start around Black Friday. But we won't wait that long to start everything else. I promise!!

db1205
11-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Oh good! I have things I've been waiting to order too. I really need to get some stuff from Ulta and I'm not sure how long I can make my stuff last! Can't wait!

Hawleys
11-15-2013, 01:57 AM
Tricia, can you put a link to the holiday contest on the homepage or the member zone? Gotta check my entries! :cooldance:

kristenrice
11-15-2013, 03:04 PM
:party:THANK YOU!!!

I have completely fallen off the survey wagon. It has been SOOOO long since I've done more than 5 surveys IN A MONTH:blush:. Now that the holiday contest has started, I have a renewed desire to complete the surveys. I already completed FIVE today!!!:love:

I just got back from my most recent Disney vacation (ran my first 1/2 marathon!) and now the planning begins for the next one:sunshine:. Time to get cracking on earning some spending money. We are going next October and I really want to take DH and the kids to the MNSSHP. As of right now, the tickets are not in the budget:( so it's time to do some surveys:sunshine2:.