PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Free Shipping?

StitchandPooh'smom
11-14-2013, 10:24 AM
The Starbucks Store page lists free shipping several times, but when I click on the link to try to place an order, I am not getting free shipping. Is there a minimum order or a code to use?

Thanks very much!

StitchandPooh'smom
11-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Bumping this up since there is a new link that says Free Shipping on any purchase. I am trying to check out and it adds the shipping cost, and the home page says free shipping for orders over $60. Has anyone gotten free shipping? I am clicking directly on the coupon link instead of the banner.

SunshineGirl
11-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Apparently they have sent us a link every single month that says free shipping but then they are either pulling it down really quickly or changing it. I looked even at the one that was supposed to start today and they already took it down.

It looks like they are now doing free shipping on $60. If you can wait to place your order under Cyber Monday, you might want to do that.... Unless you are trying to take advantage of a different deal that ends sooner.

StitchandPooh'smom
11-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Apparently they have sent us a link every single month that says free shipping but then they are either pulling it down really quickly or changing it. I looked even at the one that was supposed to start today and they already took it down.

It looks like they are now doing free shipping on $60. If you can wait to place your order under Cyber Monday, you might want to do that.... Unless you are trying to take advantage of a different deal that ends sooner.

Thanks very much! :sunshine: