PDA

View Full Version : Freebie Offers

Mom2aPrincess
11-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Anyone else tried any of the freebie offers recently? I'm trying to determine if it's my computer or if they are not working...

When I click on Survey Networks [ID: 4270], I get File Not Found

When I click on Pizza Hut [ID: 4246], it's a mobile phone survey

When I click on RewardsToday: PizzaHut [ID: 4207], I get You have been selected from Texas to take part in our annual user survey

When I click on American Family [ID: 4201] a how smart are you quiz?

FREE NOOK eBOOK READER [ID: 4190], I get The link you have requested is no longer available.

Free MacBook Air [ID: 4182] - The link you have requested is no longer available.

Free Bounce Sample [ID: 4148] - Mobile Phone Survey

This is where I quit trying. A few didn't work. And the others look like they are going to something different so I was scared to do them as I didn't think they'd credit.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2013, 03:36 PM
They come and go so fast it is hard to keep up. I just gave you a little bonus in your account for listing all of those for me so I could deactivate them. :)

Mom2aPrincess
11-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Awww...You didn't have to do that, but thanks. :sunshine: I'm just trying to hit super member so thought I'd kill a few minutes there this morning.

Mom2aPrincess
12-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Trisha,

You do not have to reward me, but I thought I'd spend a little time this morning waiting to see if my survey credited doing the freebie offers. Here are the ones I don't think work.

Question: If the link takes you to a webpage, but isn't as described, would we still get the credit for it?

$1MM Easter Egg Sweepstakes – Invalid link
$500 Victoria's Secret – Not about Victoria Secret
AN7: Jelly Belly - opportunity to win a iPad, a , or a Mystery Gift (made to look like amazon)
AN7: Secret Shopper – How Smart Are You Quiz?
Apple iPad - The link you have requested is no longer available.
Best Fries $10 - MID – How Smart Are You Quiz?
BigBuckSurveys - Flat Screen TV – Opinion Outpost Surveys
ClickHereForCash.net - The link you have requested is no longer available.
CONSUMER-STUDYGROUP - SEARS $500 GIFT CARD – GameFuse
ConsumerExpressions - $3,500 Cash - Opinion Outpost Surveys
ConsumerResearchBureau - Home Depot or Lowes – youpet.com
ConsumerSurveyCenter – Milk - You have clicked on a corrupt URL.
CPL Flow - Walmart – GameFuse

Go to the same place – not the heading of any
$250 Restaurant Gift Card
$500 Airline Gift Card
Consumer Rewards - Home Depot