PDA

View Full Version : No Big Brand Giveaway Credit

iluvamystery89
03-26-2008, 07:51 AM
even though i got a welcome e-mail from them? what gives? didn't get credit for Clash TRU or the Clash 5K giveaway either, even though their final pages said i'd completed both. i'm getting discouraged here...

andrea2289
03-26-2008, 08:18 AM
If your not receiving credit, there is a wealth of information on the forum as to why this may be happening. Read the member Q&A and do searches for threads about crediting issues. The search function on the forum is a wonderful tool for answering your own questions. I used it religiously when I first started. Good Luck!!

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I am not sure when you did these but some credit on the hour and some take longer. Clash took over 2 hours to post for me last night. It just depends on when they report back to SR.

If this is an ongoing issue and you aren't receiving credit for any offers then there is probably something blocking your cookies on your home computer. Everything on here is being tracked by cookies and if you have a firewall or popup blocker installed blocking them you won't get credit. Definitely search through the Technical issues section (the search feature works wonders - search by crediting issues or problems) and see if any of the suggestions will help you.

tinad171972
03-26-2008, 10:00 AM
I feel your pain as the only one to credit for me so far is the bejeweled one. I get to the end of each of the others and yet no credit. I have never had a problem with credits before and I have cleared all my cookies. They just don't seem to be crediting now and I don't know why either.

llgray16
03-26-2008, 10:18 AM
I did the offer last night but only found the confirm email this morning. I clicked it and set up my password a little bit ago so I am hoping that the credit comes thru!

LauraLea
03-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I did the offer last night but only found the confirm email this morning. I clicked it and set up my password a little bit ago so I am hoping that the credit comes thru!

Very same thing for me. It has been several hours, so I am doubting I will get credit.......:(

laura

SunshineGirl
03-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Are you going the WHOLE way to the end of the offer? Like until you can't go any further and clicking through some of the offers that they want you to sign up for?

iluvamystery89
03-26-2008, 10:27 AM
i've JUST received an e-mail from big brand giveaway confirming my registration, so who knows whether they'll credit or not. i DID, however, confirm like it said, so if it doesn't credit, hey, at least we all tried.

jnorth1007
03-26-2008, 10:59 AM
I looked on the carzy credit official thread and people are recieving credit for these offers so they aren't duds. This means that it isn't a credit issue. It could be that there were confirmation emails that needed to be clicked. It also could mean that the cookies didn't work right. It also could mean that you are already in their sysyem and need to use different email address. I got credit for 2 of the 3 that I tried. The home depot one is the only one i didn't get credit for but i also never got a confirmation email for it. Sometimes that happens. Gmail could have "lost" the email or blocked it or whatever. No big deal. I will wait 30 days and try again.

andrea2289
03-26-2008, 11:03 AM
I received credit after just a few minutes on this one, without ever receiving an email. Take your time doing the offers. Let each page load completely. Sometimes, I even have a game of solitaire going and will go back and forth between that and the offer. I really take my time and seem to have better luck when I do. I NEVER receive credit if I rush through offers and do too many back to back. Also, really make sure your going completely to the end. Sometimes it will appear like you are at the end but your not. If your sure you doing all of this, than there has to be something on your computer that is blocking it. I have offers that I can't get to credit no matter what I try at home, but if I retry it on my work computer, it goes through. I have no idea why. It is the same operating system and the same browser and browser settings...so it has to be my IP.

But, this offer seems to be crediting well for most...:confused:

llgray16
03-26-2008, 11:06 AM
I looked on the carzy credit official thread and people are recieving credit for these offers so they aren't duds. This means that it isn't a credit issue. It could be that there were confirmation emails that needed to be clicked. It also could mean that the cookies didn't work right. It also could mean that you are already in their sysyem and need to use different email address. I got credit for 2 of the 3 that I tried. The home depot one is the only one i didn't get credit for but i also never got a confirmation email for it. Sometimes that happens. Gmail could have "lost" the email or blocked it or whatever. No big deal. I will wait 30 days and try again.

Gmail put my confirm in spam. It was from bigbrandgiveaway.com Cus. and was titled My Account Registration. Might want to check yours :)