PDA

View Full Version : Question from newbie about offers

blkperl
03-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Ok, I'm new here and I haven't really grasped the whole concept of this yet, so please bear with me. I went to the main page and clicked on offers and started them. But it seems that one offer never ends. I keep clicking yes or no on pages and pages and pages of offers. Do I have to keep going to get the offer? It just seems like some of it is a scam, getting big money gift cards for answering a question? Am I doing something wrong, or is this the correct way to do it?

andrea2289
03-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Thoroughly read the forum. 99% of all your questions and concerns are answered here. Yes there is a right and wrong way to do offers. Most importantly, don't just 'jump in' and start doing offers. Read the forum and educate yourself, starting with the member Q&A. The advertisers try to wear you down with 'all those pages' and some go on much longer than others. Yes, no, skip to everything until you can't go anymore and then check your email for a confirmation. Some offers do require that you select a choice. Look for the free newsletters or anything you can say 'yes' to without obligation. It seems overwhelming but you will get the hang of it in no time and be earning lots of extra $$ like so many of us! Good luck!!

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 09:05 AM
You are doing it correctly from the way it sounds. Go to the end clicking yes or no when you are interested in what they are offering you and then once you get to the end you can either choose to sign up for those big offers or you can close out. Just make sure to read the fine print about how to claim the big dollar gifts and such. Usually it is so hard that its not worth it (think pyramid scheme).

I have heard that some people are receiving the free samples from the My Insider Deal offers (denoted by MID in the title) and you don't have to sign up for anything big there.

I agree with Andrea - the SR FAQ thread in the members Q&A section might be worth a scan if you haven't checked it out there.