PDA

View Full Version : surveys and when to clear cookies etc

mollyeilis
12-18-2013, 05:53 PM
After a very long hiatus, right now I'm trying to get some surveys. And I'm wondering if someone can point me to a step by step breakdown of when to clear cookies after what surveys, when to expect things to credit, etc.

I just did a surveyhead survey and to my shock and surprise it credited immediately! So now do I clear my computer to do, say, a Greenfield survey?

I'm a total newbie with this, so if there's a current, clear, and concise breakdown for me (so I don't waste my time clearing cookies when I don't have to, or doing surveys that never credit because I haven't) I'd love to have it pointed out to me!

Thanks in advance!

SCard
12-18-2013, 06:33 PM
After a very long hiatus, right now I'm trying to get some surveys. And I'm wondering if someone can point me to a step by step breakdown of when to clear cookies after what surveys, when to expect things to credit, etc.

I just did a surveyhead survey and to my shock and surprise it credited immediately! So now do I clear my computer to do, say, a Greenfield survey?

I'm a total newbie with this, so if there's a current, clear, and concise breakdown for me (so I don't waste my time clearing cookies when I don't have to, or doing surveys that never credit because I haven't) I'd love to have it pointed out to me!

Thanks in advance!

I clear after which ever of My View and Live I do first and it credits, before I do the other one. I guess we should clear after SSI before doing SSI2 but now that the real SSIs are gone, I rarely ever get one and try for the second one.

If all my surveys have credited, I clear cookies before I shut down my computer at night. I do it every night so I don't forget,

I use CCleaner.

mollyeilis
12-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks!:sunshine: