PDA

View Full Version : Help! Don't want to make Greenfield mad

penn19
03-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Now I am so paranoid with everything that happened last month with Greenfield. I took a survey last night, and it thanked me, but didn't bring me back to the SR page, just sort of showed white. So I went back to see if I got the exceeded page to see if it was going to credit today. When I checked it asked are you xxxx@ aol.com? So when I clicked on it said I had exceeded. So I went and did something else, but started thinking about it and it didn't seem right. So I went back and checked just to make sure and it allowed me to take a survey, same email address and everything. So in my head I am thinking the first survey never did credit.
Well now you guessed it, I just checked and I got credit for 2 surveys yesterday!!! Take back one of the credits or something because I don't want to blow my chances with Greenfield again!

jnorth1007
03-26-2008, 10:51 AM
you aren't going to blow your chances with Greenfield with one mistake so don't worry. Tricia wont take back the credit because she was paid for it. In the future if you get the exceeded limit message then don't go back and check again. For some reason there are some times when you can get back in. I dont know why. We just have to be dilligent on our own in making sure when we get the message we stop for the day. No worries.

mollyeilis
03-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Something I've been doing is keeping a notebook (a ledger book to be specific), and when I finish a survey, go back and make sure I get the exceeded message, THEN I write down the survey, its topic, the 80 cents, and even the time I finished it if I can remember. That way I know I've completely, well, completed one for that day and don't run the risk of having another presented to me.

askomsky
03-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Something I've been doing is keeping a notebook (a ledger book to be specific), and when I finish a survey, go back and make sure I get the exceeded message, THEN I write down the survey, its topic, the 80 cents, and even the time I finished it if I can remember. That way I know I've completely, well, completed one for that day and don't run the risk of having another presented to me.

Yeah I always make sure that I get the exceeded page and make note.

BUT today was the first time I ever had this happen, DS and I were in the middle of a survey and when it asked if he was familiar with a certain product he said no, it kicked us right out and said "Sorry you do not fit our demo's blah, blah" so I was like ok.. Went back to try and take another one and it said I exceeded my limit. That was this morning, I just checked again, samething so I'm just going to leave it alone, keep my fingers crossed that we get credit tomorrow. If not oh well, Crazy Credit's has been making up for it, even though I've been able to qualify for a survey every day this month.