PDA

View Full Version : Why surveys rock, even if sometimes they don't credit.

Hawleys
01-27-2014, 08:04 PM
Not sure if this it the right place for this post but I wanted to thank Sunshine Rewards. By taking surveys through SR, I've been enrolled in two different consumer opinion communities.

The first, sponsored by a major health insurance company, pays me $10 in Amazon GC every month where I log in and participate at least 4 times. Over the last two years, I have received over $200 in rewards for my participation.

The second community came through the new survey opportunity, Opinion Central. I just signed up for a consumer opinion panel on smart phones. The company is sending me a brand new smart phone to use for 6 months. In return, I have agreed to participate in an hour long online discussion and two, two hour long in-person panels. For the three panels, I will be paid a total of $250 and get a free phone!

So, thank you Sunshine Rewards for all the great opportunities to earn Disney money, and for surveys that give me opportunities to earn beyond this website.

SunshineGirl
01-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing that. Those are awesome opportunities!

Hawleys
03-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I checked with Tricia and she gave me the go ahead to share this great opportunity with Sunshiners in the SF Bay Area:

The cell phone consumer panel that I joined is looking for additional participants in the San Francisco Bay Area. You receive a free Moto X phone and $250 in incentives for doing an online panel (45-60 minutes) and two, 2 hour in-person panels in Sunnyvale CA. Any Sunshiners in the SF Bay Area interested? PM me your email and I will pass it along to the research company.

"Hello,

Thank you for your participation so far in the MotoPOP panel!

Since you’ve been such a great participant, we want to know if there are more people out there like you! Do you know anyone in the Sunnyvale/San Francisco area who would be interested in joining the MotoPOP panel?

Any friends, family, or co-workers you refer would be sent a qualifying survey, and need to sign a non-disclosure agreement before joining the panel. They, like you, would get a free Android phone, which they would have to use as their primarily cell phone for 6 months, in exchange for participating in the online discussion and two of the upcoming in-person research projects in Sunnyvale (at least two in-person projects in the 6-month period).

If you know of anyone who is interested, please send their email address to XXX@XXX.com, and we’ll send them a link to the qualifying survey.

Thank you!
Kat and The MotoPOP Team"

m 'n c
07-28-2014, 05:16 PM
That is pretty awesome.

I just have to share that in the past 11 days I've worked really hard to complete surveys and I've earned over $20! Thanks SR!!