PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Central Survey

PSL1013
02-01-2014, 05:04 PM
OK this is a new one for me, tried to take one this morning and I'm getting the following message when I put my info in, this is a survey that has been working great for me for the past week and now I'm getting this?? Anyone else having a problem?

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
The page may have been removed.
Content may have expired.

Visit the InsightExpress Home Page

gpp2001
02-02-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm having the same problem. I'm assuming it means there are no surveys available for me..

SCard
02-16-2014, 08:13 AM
anyone else having trouble with their surveys? the last 2 days all I get is one about baby products even though I check off that I don't have kids that age.sends me into the survey anyway, I complete it and no credit, twice. Yesterday I tried clearing cookies and still the same survey. The light is almost always green so a majority of people must be getting credits.

jlyn
02-16-2014, 08:24 AM
I took the same one this morning and I did not receive credit for it,

tjrj1988
02-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes on the baby product one. Was able to get another one in the afternoon yesterday and it credited.

SCard
03-01-2014, 11:07 AM
been getting this error in both browsers since earlier this morning, anyone else?

Invalid BuyID/PartnerID

jtowner
03-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Scard,

I get the same thing, thats means they have no new surveys and there quota has been met, should come back in a couple of days.

Jtowner

SCard
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Scard,

I get the same thing, thats means they have no new surveys and there quota has been met, should come back in a couple of days.

Jtowner

thanks, first time I have seen that with them.

tjrj1988
03-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Got the same message in two different browsers. Bummer, because it's the one I could count on daily.....

russellh
03-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Got the same thing, came here to see if anyone else was getting the "Invalid BuyID/PartnerID" screen . . . hopefully they clear that up.

SunshineGirl
03-03-2014, 03:27 PM
They just let me know that this was a problem over the weekend but got fixed today.

mellymel261
03-03-2014, 09:19 PM
mine didnt credit tonight :( Anyone else having issues?

SCard
03-04-2014, 09:01 AM
mine didnt credit tonight :( Anyone else having issues?

I completed one this morning that did not credit which is rare for me, they have been very good with crediting. It was on Cable dramas, one that that is on Monday nights at 9PM.

mellymel261
03-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Yep that is the one that I did that did NOT credit.

jtowner
03-04-2014, 10:07 AM
When Opinion states close your broswer which this drama survey does, it will not credit.

Jtowner

SCard
03-04-2014, 11:08 AM
When Opinion states close your broswer which this drama survey does, it will not credit.

Jtowner

maybe there is an issue with that survey. I did not close my brower until after the top of the hour had past twice and the arrow with the rotating circle around it was there.

Will try again later maybe I will get a different one

tjrj1988
03-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Same survey for me; same result.

Guess I try again when I get home from work.....

gpp2001
03-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I got a different survey - one on pharmacies but with the same ending page and no credit. Bummer. :computer:

tjrj1988
03-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Another one this morning that didn't credit. It was on a high end water brand. Dang! After this company becoming my "go to" since it was added, this month has been really frustrating:computer:.

SCard
03-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Another one this morning that didn't credit. It was on a high end water brand. Dang! After this company becoming my "go to" since it was added, this month has been really frustrating:computer:.

Strange I took that one this morning and it did credit. They have become become my "go to" as well, sorry yours did not credit

tjrj1988
03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Well, I have egg on my face. Went back in to Opinion Central after using Ccleaner. Got the same survey again. This time, I found a question that I answered incorrectly the first time. And this time OC credited. So..."mea culpa" ....:blush:

TxAggies
03-07-2014, 06:42 PM
maybe there is an issue with that survey. I did not close my brower until after the top of the hour had past twice and the arrow with the rotating circle around it was there.

Will try again later maybe I will get a different one

Jtowner

I got the "close your browser" message earlier today after completing a survey on antacids. It never credited.

marsham
03-19-2014, 02:28 PM
I tried to do this survey yesterday, got the screen page, and then just nothing. Today I got the screener page, the second page (asking race) and then nothing. I have tried it on mobile and laptop, what is going on with it? I have never tried it on my laptop till today, so it is not cookies, etc

russellh
03-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Well, Opinion Direct has me very upset. Usually their surveys are about 15 minutes long- which is fair in my opinion for a 50cent survey. Tonight I had one that was 107 questions long, with some being full pages of check boxes. It started out as a one topic survey on insurance, and the last 50 questions or so were very random. Overall it took me 45 minutes to complete.

If that kind of survey keeps up I will not be wasting my time on them. I could have done 2 other surveys in the time that one took me had I known it would take that long.

OhMari
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM
I had some time on Sunday, so I tried a few surveys. I think I did 6 and got credit for 4.
Anyways, the big one which surprised me was Survey Head. I completed it and it thanked me and went back to Sunshine Rewards, but no credit. The other one was Global, but no big surprise there, they never credit for me.

SCard
03-25-2014, 07:45 AM
completed Opinion Central that did not credit, it was on insurance. I did see PP had a 45 minute one on insurance but no comment that it didn't credit. Mine was about 15 minutes.

SunshineGirl
03-25-2014, 08:43 AM
So this is one where they switched their tracking platform. Are they not tracking AT ALL now?

mellymel261
03-25-2014, 09:05 AM
I got the insurance one last night 3/24 as well and it did not credit

russellh
03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
I Had an Opinion last night on Car ads in magazine, got to the end page where it said click this box to get credit for your survey, clicked it and it was trying to close the window. Then I kept the window open and it took me to the the page asking me to join Opinion Central.

As of this morning this has not credited . . .

luv2go2diz
03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
I had the insurance 15 minute one yesterday that didn't credit either...it was the ending where it says it wants to close the page and it never goes back to thank you or however this company usually credits page. I was able to get credit for another survey yesterday immediately after.

tjrj1988
03-25-2014, 09:21 AM
This morning, I got the sign up survey for OC. The one with all the demographics. Usually get credit for this one. Should have known something was up with them when it was red when I clicked on it. We'll see what the top of the hour brings....

tjrj1988
03-25-2014, 10:24 AM
This morning, I got the sign up survey for OC. The one with all the demographics. Usually get credit for this one. Should have known something was up with them when it was red when I clicked on it. We'll see what the top of the hour brings....

Both the OC & the Live I took credited at the top of the hour.:sunshine:

jtowner
03-25-2014, 10:58 AM
My Opinion credited today at 15 minutes after the hour, and Live stayed the same 9 minutes after, GF also credited right at 11a.

I noticed today that Global is now crediting also at 15 minutes after the hour, and Harris does that also.

Does anyone know what time 2 cents is crediting? I have not seen that yet.
Jtowner

jtowner
03-30-2014, 12:40 PM
I did a 2 cents and did not credit today, anyone else have one that credited or did not?

Jtowner

tjrj1988
03-31-2014, 10:12 AM
I've only gotten one 2 cents in the last week. Think it was 10 after the hour-but it might have been the quarter hour.

TxAggies
04-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Today I completed an Opinion Central in which I evaluated possible topics for books that a publisher is considering selling. At the end of the survey though, it routed directly to that publisher's website and not back to SR. Not surprisingly, it did not credit. So just a heads up to not waste your time if that one comes up!

PSL1013
04-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Today I completed an Opinion Central in which I evaluated possible topics for books that a publisher is considering selling. At the end of the survey though, it routed directly to that publisher's website and not back to SR. Not surprisingly, it did not credit. So just a heads up to not waste your time if that one comes up!

I got that survey too with the same results. :(

sagesteps@worldspy.net
04-03-2014, 02:33 PM
No credit here either. This non-performance has to be stopped.

OhMari
04-04-2014, 12:12 PM
This is about my 5th Opinion Central Survey that has not credited. I should no better not to do these any longer, but I thought I'd give it a try since their light is green and someone must be getting credited.

My survey was on 2 stores that wanted me to give them opinions on, plus a whole lot of other random questions.

ckerns87
04-21-2014, 01:34 PM
I did the OC survey on April 15 with no credit, and again today with no credit. It did credit the times I took it between the two dates, but so far not today. Is there anything I can do?:cry:

ckerns87
04-21-2014, 04:47 PM
I haven't done one of these this month and don't understand why its being taken out of my account. Any help would be appreciated.
2676625 Debit: Sampilicious Survey rejected 3/22/2014 (0.75) Credits 04/21/2014 :eek:

TxAggies
04-22-2014, 04:21 PM
I wanted to share that there is an Opinion Central survey on technology companies that returns the "Invalid URL Parameters" message at the end. Bummer because it was short & easy to complete. Sigh.

SCard
04-23-2014, 06:47 AM
I wanted to share that there is an Opinion Central survey on technology companies that returns the "Invalid URL Parameters" message at the end. Bummer because it was short & easy to complete. Sigh.

thanks for posting this, I got into that one and exited out, I remember that error message well from My View.

russellh
04-23-2014, 12:33 PM

Just took that one and got the same "invalid URL Parameters" at the end . . . 20 minutes wasted. :computer:

tarheelpat
04-24-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm confused about Opinion Central. It keeps asking me to sign up. Are we supposed to do that more than once? I just did it again - I thought it would kick me out when I put in the same name, email, etc. I don't want to do anything against the rules...

PSL1013
04-24-2014, 11:32 AM
I'm confused about Opinion Central. It keeps asking me to sign up. Are we supposed to do that more than once? I just did it again - I thought it would kick me out when I put in the same name, email, etc. I don't want to do anything against the rules...

They keep asking me too, I think it's because we clear cookies? It does kick me out when I get into it.

TxAggies
04-28-2014, 03:37 PM

They keep asking me too, I think it's because we clear cookies? It does kick me out when I get into it.

I too have been wondering about this. Is it possible that's their way of saying there are no surveys available?

SCard
05-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Completed Opinion Central on sneakers that did not credit.

ckerns87
05-05-2014, 07:50 AM
I did the same survey with the same results. I have pretty much quit doing their surveys. :eek:

tjrj1988
05-05-2014, 10:24 AM
same survey; same result this AM. :( Will try again when I get home....

OhMari
05-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Did one on a popular credit card. No credit.
I seriously tried doing survey's yesterday.
I counted over 10 a piece for each and nothing except the credit card one.
I just don't qualify for anything.

SCard
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
I seriously tried doing survey's yesterday.
I counted over 10 a piece for each and nothing except the credit card one.
I just don't qualify for anything.

i feel your pain.

I can't take the 2 GF's anymore
AMP tells me "I have completed this survey". guess they just have the one
MTC- link does not work
if/when I get into Harris and Samp get the same error messages

I am doing "Ok" with SR but nothing like I used to do; just not many options to try.

Hope things pick up for you soon.

SCard
05-10-2014, 07:18 AM
completed a Opinion Central that did not credit; it was about streaming and TV, different one than I had taken before

tjrj1988
05-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Got the same survey SCard. Same result too:confused:.

ckerns87
05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
I thought I would give OC another try this am. Survey submitted but still no credit. Not worth the time to complete and not get credit.:headache:

jtowner
05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
I did a GF today, which did not credit, which is unusual, I saw the light was red a t the time, but it was yellow earlier in the day. Anyone able to take one and have this same issue. It was LRW and they re always long and drawn out.

Jtowner

SCard
05-13-2014, 07:05 AM
I did a GF today, which did not credit, which is unusual, I saw the light was red a t the time, but it was yellow earlier in the day. Anyone able to take one and have this same issue. It was LRW and they re always long and drawn out.

Jtowner

GF doesn't have surveys for me anymore so I can't comment on the crediting issue but I did notice that DS was red most of the day and all evening; don't see that very often. SM was yellow and green which seemed odd with DS red

jtowner
05-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks Scard, maybe Trish will see this and know what is going on with GF.

Jtowner

I see now its yellow so it is working, I guess LRW just did not credit, and it was long what a waste of time.

SunshineGirl
05-13-2014, 01:53 PM
GF numbers have been slow but did pick up a little in the last few hours. OC seems to be okay.

OhMari
05-13-2014, 03:26 PM
GF numbers have been slow but did pick up a little in the last few hours. OC seems to be okay.

I get the message, "no survey's available for you". I haven't done one of these survey's in months.

SCard
05-13-2014, 03:33 PM
I get the message, "no survey's available for you". I haven't done one of these survey's in months.

I get that just about everyday now; I wonder if it's even worth it to fill out the page to even try them.

DS/SM is green most of the time so a lot of people must be getting them; glad someone is.

tjrj1988
05-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Anyone else having issues getting into Opinion Central today? I've tried with both IE and Chrome.

Fill out the first page of demographics, then it goes to "what heritage are you"; click that and the page just hangs there-doesn't go anywhere.

deerhart
05-16-2014, 10:34 AM
I get that just about everyday now; I wonder if it's even worth it to fill out the page to even try them.

DS/SM is green most of the time so a lot of people must be getting them; glad someone is.

are you clearing cookies? I will get this page doens't exist all the time with them unless I clear cookies.

And at least 1 time a month I have to re-register with them

PSL1013
05-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Anyone else having issues getting into Opinion Central today? I've tried with both IE and Chrome.

Fill out the first page of demographics, then it goes to "what heritage are you"; click that and the page just hangs there-doesn't go anywhere.

Not getting that but almost everyday I keep getting that they want me to join their panel, when I click off of that and go back in to try again then there are no surveys available.

SCard
06-05-2014, 09:14 AM
completed an Opinion Central today on security solutions for businesses; one ad to watch from a large computer mfg and at the end "invalid url parameter" error we used to all see alot from My View.

it was a short survey, but still...

SCard
06-05-2014, 11:41 AM
I completed Global on news, which did not credit, then got another one for movies and that also did not credit. I never have a issue with Global credits. The light is red anyone else try one today, it was fine yesterday.

Jtowner

I tried a few times this morning with no luck. I have very few issues with Global credits as long as i don't use IE.

Hey - you have an entry in the second chance drawing!

jtowner
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks Scard, I did that but I would of rather had the credit.

Jtowner

SCard
06-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Tried to do Opinion Central this AM before work. Entered my demos in the blue page and when I clicked the page, it would not load; just spun and spun. I tried both browsers. Anyone else having the same issue?

spring
06-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Tried to do Opinion Central this AM before work. Entered my demos in the blue page and when I clicked the page, it would not load; just spun and spun. I tried both browsers. Anyone else having the same issue?

Same here. However, I haven't done surveys for quite a while until a few days ago, so I just thought it was "operator error" on my part. ;)

SCard
06-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Same here. However, I haven't done surveys for quite a while until a few days ago, so I just thought it was "operator error" on my part. ;)

and I thought it was my computer. Good to know it's not us! :rotfl:

surveys have been getting harder and harder for me to get into, hoping this one will be fixed by the time I get home from work.

russellh
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM

completed an Opinion Central today on security solutions for businesses; one ad to watch from a large computer mfg and at the end "invalid url parameter" error we used to all see alot from My View.

it was a short survey, but still...

Thanks Scard, I did that but I would of rather had the credit.

Jtowner

I have had the security one 2 days in a row now, and got the same invalid url message at the end. I agree, I would rather have the credit, but I entered it on the second chance drawing.

Then when I go back to take another, mine is also hanging up after the ethnic background question. Cleared cookies/caches/history, restarted computer- no change. Hope they fix it because Opinion was my leading survey last month- I got 1 every day I think.

SCard
06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
I have had the security one 2 days in a row now, and got the same invalid url message at the end. I agree, I would rather have the credit, but I entered it on the second chance drawing.

Then when I go back to take another, mine is also hanging up after the ethnic background question. Cleared cookies/caches/history, restarted computer- no change. Hope they fix it because Opinion was my leading survey last month- I got 1 every day I think.

Interesting, I did not enter the "invalid url" survey in the second chance drawing as I did not "complete" it, it errored out at the end.

I guess we might need more details from Tricia as to what qualifies for the 2nd chance drawing, I assumed it was surveys that went all the way to the correct ending page and then did not credit.

luv2go2diz
06-06-2014, 10:25 AM
I wasn't able to take a survey with Opinion central yesterday because of the same issue of the page freezing up after clicking my race, but it worked fine for me just now.

tjrj1988
06-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Same as above for me. Yesterday, I couldn't get into OC. The race page just stayed there. Today I was able to get in without a problem.

russellh
06-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Interesting, I did not enter the "invalid url" survey in the second chance drawing as I did not "complete" it, it errored out at the end.

I guess we might need more details from Tricia as to what qualifies for the 2nd chance drawing, I assumed it was surveys that went all the way to the correct ending page and then did not credit.

The page before the invalid URL does say you have completed the survey, and that you just are clicking the link to get sent back to the originating page, so I would consider that a completed survey.

SCard
06-06-2014, 12:02 PM
The page before the invalid URL does say you have completed the survey, and that you just are clicking the link to get sent back to the originating page, so I would consider that a completed survey.

in that case, I an entry!

SCard
06-10-2014, 07:52 AM
completed Opinion Central on mayonaise that did not credit. did my entry for the second chance drawing

OhMari
06-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Where do you find the link to report the survey.

SCard
06-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Where do you find the link to report the survey.

at just above the list of surveys on the "stop light" page

SCard
06-20-2014, 07:19 AM
Another Opinion Central that did not credit, this one was on health insurance companies. How nice, another entry in the 2nd chance drawing. :mad::mad:

TxAggies
06-30-2014, 07:12 PM
Another Opinion Central that did not credit, this one was on health insurance companies. How nice, another entry in the 2nd chance drawing. :mad::mad:

This survey is still out there and still not crediting! :computer: I need to remember to check the forum before attempting these.

jtowner
07-01-2014, 02:47 PM
I completed 2 cents this morning and it credited at .50 instead of .60 is that because my account was not updated with being a super member. Or did something change that I am not aware of.

Jtowner

#2717177 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 07/01/2014 0.50 Credits 07/01/2014 Paid

tjrj1988
07-01-2014, 04:15 PM
This survey is still out there and still not crediting! :computer: I need to remember to check the forum before attempting these.

Yep, I got it both Sunday and Monday, never credited.

mmm611
07-01-2014, 09:24 PM
I completed 2 cents this morning and it credited at .50 instead of .60 is that because my account was not updated with being a super member. Or did something change that I am not aware of.

Jtowner

#2717177 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 07/01/2014 0.50 Credits 07/01/2014 Paid

I'mnot sure, but I bet you did it before Tricia had the super members updated. Everyone lost their SM status last night and regained it sometime today. The higher payout is the SM rate. I'mguessing it will credit normally for you tomorrow.

SCard
08-02-2014, 09:34 AM
2 for 2 in August and not a good 2 for 2.

Yesterday completed Opionion Central on bottled, ready to drink teas and no credit.

Today, completed one on breakfast strudel and no credit for that either:mad:

Hawleys
08-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Scard, the iced tea survey did not credit for me either. :(

tjrj1988
08-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I got an OC on birth control methods this morning that didn't credit.:( Bummer because I'm gone the rest of the day....

dcldis
08-04-2014, 12:43 PM
me as well, - for both of them. What's up with that?:confused:

:sunshine:

Jennydanielle27
08-04-2014, 05:38 PM
This is my first time posting on the forum. I have browsed it several times. Your posts are all very informative.

I have had 3 surveys not credit this month already. I know that I have had one here or there in the past, but this is a lot suddenly. I did the Ice Tea today and the Toaster Strudel yesterday, both did not post. I actually submitted a ticket for one, but it was a different survey. Never even bothered before! I usually just let it go because I always try to give time to post. I am also waiting on some of my shopping credits, but since I am newer, I think that it will take some time for those.

SCard
11-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Completed OC yesterday on taking surveys on your smartphone and no credit; same for 2 other members.

Made the mistake of trying today (can't get into any surveys that are green). Completed another OC this one on watching TV/Cable "to go" on mobile devices and again no credit.

Don't waste your time on OC. Lots of crediting issues in the past, none in October to me; sure looks like the problems are back. :confused:

mellymel261
11-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Mine from Saturday 11/1 did not credit.

SunshineGirl
11-03-2014, 12:57 PM
I have emailed them to see what is going on. I am not seeing any credits at all since the 1st for them.

SCard
11-05-2014, 11:39 AM
any reply from them? I don't recall ever getting any back credits from them and there have been lots of posts from members not getting credits and often for the exact same surveys.

SunshineGirl
11-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Somehow it all magically started working on Monday and they pretty much told me too bad. :(

SCard
11-05-2014, 11:46 AM
thanks. I guess it is what it is. I was sent into the same survey yesterday that didn't credit over the weekend and exited it out, didn't want to get burned again.

I have been getting credits since Monday.

SunshineGirl
11-05-2014, 11:50 AM
My bet would be that something changed in their backend as of midnight Friday night to start November. They didn't reset something in the tracking. By the time they figured it out and fixed it on Monday, it was too late to figure out all of the money that they owed. Which totally stinks for us. So I don't think it was the particular surveys that had a problem but I think it was their entire system wasn't working.

I will never understand how these survey companies can go DAYS without someone realizing that things aren't crediting. Apparently no one works on the weekends at any of them!

SCard
11-05-2014, 12:02 PM
My bet would be that something changed in their backend as of midnight Friday night to start November. They didn't reset something in the tracking. By the time they figured it out and fixed it on Monday, it was too late to figure out all of the money that they owed. Which totally stinks for us. So I don't think it was the particular surveys that had a problem but I think it was their entire system wasn't working.

I will never understand how these survey companies can go DAYS without someone realizing that things aren't crediting. Apparently no one works on the weekends at any of them!

now that you mention it.....something happened with AMP/MTC a few weekends ago and I had more trouble in a week or so then in all my years here at SR combined. I had 7-8 that did not credit and eventually most but not all showed up in my account. was still short 2-3. AMP/MTC has been really good for me that last few months and I try those over some of the others every day.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74996

bbuttons
11-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Is anyone still having trouble with them? I just started and was credited for one. But now all I get is the page to enter qualifying info, and the message that they will send an email. I have clicked their email numerous times, but I'm still caught in this loop.

spring
11-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Is anyone still having trouble with them? I just started and was credited for one. But now all I get is the page to enter qualifying info, and the message that they will send an email. I have clicked their email numerous times, but I'm still caught in this loop.

I frequently get the qualifying info to fill in again. I usually do because sometimes at the end of it, I get a chance to do a survey. HTH.

BTW, welcome to SR! :)

russellh
11-25-2014, 10:18 AM
I complete the front page of questions, click the continue button, and I get:

"An error has occurred

We're sorry, an error has occurred and your survey could not be completed. Please try again later. (Error Number 1070645)"

Anyone else getting this? It is on yellow so some people must be getting through . . .

mellymel261
11-25-2014, 10:23 AM
that is what I got on the first try this morning as well

mellymel261
12-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Is there an issue with OC again? Took a broth survey this morning and it didnt credit and I see that it is now red?

luv2go2diz
12-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Mine didn't credit either. Lots of red on surveys

SunshineGirl
12-01-2014, 02:09 PM
I know that a lot of survey companies just haven't loaded surveys yet for the new month. But there is definitely something wrong with OC. Unfortunately, we run them through a company that basically acts like I am stupid every time I try to tell them something is wrong. I'll bug them right now though.

SunshineGirl
12-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Anyone who took an OC and didn't get credit for it today...can you give me some info on what the surveys were about? Or what type of surveys?

tjrj1988
12-01-2014, 02:40 PM
My survey was directly thru OC as far as I can tell. Got regular thank you page-yet no credit.

Can I name brands here wo violating something? Delete this Trisha if you need to. It was on Guiltless Gourmet glutin(spelling) free coconut crackers. Evaluating the package itself, would I buy the product, was it relevant to me, etc. About 25-30 questions.

Hope that helps.
Jan

PS: thru Chrome, I'm still getting the error message I've seen since late last week. thru IE, I was able to complete a survey-and get credit for it-both Saturday and Sunday-for OC. When I took the survey this morning thru IE, I did not get credit for it.

SunshineGirl
12-01-2014, 05:51 PM
These are supposedly fixed now and they are looking into the issue of the back credits.

russellh
12-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I had the one on broth tonight, and it completed and credited fine.

dcldis
12-16-2014, 12:39 PM
don't usually do this, but just want to vent: 2 long surveys and no credit this am! Wrong time of year for it, so I am a little frustrated!!! Thanks for listening!

:sunshine:

tarheelpat
12-17-2014, 11:57 AM
My OC did not credit yesterday. It was a long one on television shows, mostly ones on premium stations. Included a couple ads for a new show coming up.

SunshineGirl
02-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Just as an FYI, Opinion Central will be hitting its cap for the month soon so if you want to take one more, make sure you try ASAP.

leshaface
03-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Anyone having issues with Opinion the past few days? I type in my email address twice and it keeps saying it needs a valid email address. It's the same email address I always use so i'm not sure what the problem is. I tried using a different email address but it keeps bringing up the same error message. Anyone else?

tjrj1988
03-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes. Gotten that twice in the last week or so. Also had 1 not credit earlier this week. Don't usually have trouble with this company. Glad to hear it's not just me.....

SunshineGirl
03-05-2015, 06:32 PM
This is supposedly fixed now.

leshaface
03-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Thanks Tricia, tried it and got credit, so working for me now!

jtowner
03-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Is anyone getting this same reply after completing a Global survey, twice I got it after completing it and twice it credited? Not sure what is going on.

Thanks for your interest, a survey isn't currently available.

Jtowner

SCard
03-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Is anyone getting this same reply after completing a Global survey, twice I got it after completing it and twice it credited? Not sure what is going on.

Thanks for your interest, a survey isn't currently available.

Jtowner

yes, last 3 times I completed Global I got that message and they all credited. was irritated the first time it happened but did not clear cookies; waited and it did credit.

jtowner
03-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks Scard, I was ticked off to, when I spent all that time and get that message. I think they need to fix that soon.

Jtowner

russellh
03-09-2015, 10:55 AM
I completed a Global this morning and got the same message, but now that I see your post I see it did credit. I take back all the bad things I mumbled under my breath this morning when I got that message . . . ;)