PDA

View Full Version : Questions about new members...

AlyssInWonderland
03-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Hello! Okay, I have a strange techie problem. I have sunshine'd on about 5 different computers. Two are my work computers, one home, one is my parents house and lastly my neighbor's computer. All of my surveys I fill out with using my parents house address because this is where I saw when I first started Sunshine rewards program. One of my roommates, as well as my neighbor would like to join sunshine rewards. My room mate would like to use our home computer to do the program, and my neighbor her computer. My room mate is not able to signup for an account. It says she is already a member. My neighbor was also not able to sign up for an account. Is that because we live in the same building? Or is this because I've logged into sunshine while on their computers? I've not done surveys in someone else's name or anything they both just wanted to see how the porgram works so I was showing them. Okay.. thanks for the help! If you don't want to reply here.. Thank you!

Kristy

jnorth1007
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Chances are that it is because you signed on using their computers. Things are tracked by ISP address and an account can have as many ISP addresses as they want (in your case probably 5) HOWEVER, ISP addresses can only have one account associated with them . This means that you have associated your account with all of their addresses and so it is being recognized as one of yours. I don't think that there is anything you can do but I would file and Account Question TT and give them all of the information including the email addresses that your friends are trying to use to sign up and see if there is a way to reset it or fix it. I dont think there is but who knows.

AlyssInWonderland
03-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the reply! Okay, so it is what I thought then. What does this mean??? "file and Account Question TT" Thanks for your help!

Kristy

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the reply! Okay, so it is what I thought then. What does this mean??? "file and Account Question TT" Thanks for your help!

Kristy

Under the Trouble Ticket system (TT) there is a type of ticket you can open for account questions (rather than crediting issues). In there is where you'd type in their information to see if it is at all possible for them to join.

jnorth1007
03-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Go to the main site and click on Member Zone -> News and Links. Then scan to the bottom and click on Trouble Tickets. Scan to the bottom and click on Open new Trouble Ticket. You will see a drop down menu with Account Question or Request Credit. Click on the Account Question one. Fill in the information and submit it. Make sure to click on the box that says "send me an email when ticket has changed" that way you can know when they respond to your ticket.

AlyssInWonderland
03-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh wow! Thank you both so much!!! Have a good day all! :hugs: