PDA

View Full Version : my view daily survey?

disneyHailey
02-04-2014, 05:30 PM
When I'm trying to do the my view daily survey, I get a webpage saying this when I click the link:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Is this happening to anyone else?

gpp2001
02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
It is happening to me! Just came here to see if anyone else had posted about it. It's after 10pm in Indiana - I doubt that Tricia will see this until morning. :cry:

SCard
02-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Got the same thing this morning

mellymel261
02-05-2014, 10:59 AM
havent tried today but that is what I was getting last night

m 'n c
02-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Sorry guys. My View is blocked here at work so I can't check it out. I'll try it again when I get home tonight and see what happens.

SCard
02-05-2014, 03:15 PM
just looked, still down

jtowner
02-05-2014, 03:35 PM
I think Live has discovered people were still using it for surveys. What I told by LIve, I belong to there panel. I joined through Sunshine, anyway Hugh said they merged into one survey company. I think they have figured out it was working, could be why so many non credits have occurred over the last couple of months. Not sure I am right but I think that is what is happening. Trish maybe able to find out for sure.

Jtowner

SCard
02-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I just noticed that its yellow. When I clicked in I got the same error that has been there since Tuesday. Did someone get in and complete a survey?

jtowner
02-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Scard, I am still getting the same message, it probably a mistake just like lost of times SSI's are green. That can not be right it states unavailable, I get this error message, so response from Trish about it either, I believe they discovered we were still using it and getting credits at times.

Jtowner

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

SCard
02-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Scard, I am still getting the same message, it probably a mistake just like lost of times SSI's are green. That can not be right it states unavailable, I get this error message, so response from Trish about it either, I believe they discovered we were still using it and getting credits at times.

Jtowner

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

thanks. maybe someone did a Live that credited as MV.

FYI - the SSI lights are legit, you can still take them but they are Samp. like they have been since the "real" SSI left us. I have no luck with Samp but do a little better with the SSIs.

leshaface
02-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Getting the same error message for most of February for MV as well..

So are people still attempting SSI surveys? I know they're unavailable, but sometimes they show green. Has anyone gotten credit after taking one?

luv2go2diz
02-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Last hour my Live credited as My View, so maybe that's why light went green? When those of you who had this happen before with the incorrect crediting, did you try Live again and get it to credit correctly? Edit: so I cleared cookies and took another Live, which did indeed credit as Live, so for me today, having the crediting mistake worked out.

SCard
02-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Last hour my Live credited as My View, so maybe that's why light went green? When those of you who had this happen before with the incorrect crediting, did you try Live again and get it to credit correctly? Edit: so I cleared cookies and took another Live, which did indeed credit as Live, so for me today, having the crediting mistake worked out.

Good for you! I am going to guess that like a lot of us you have had your share of Live/MV that haven't credited over the last few months.

jtowner
02-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Scard,

SSi for me there is nothing I can not click on them, that is why I assumed it was a error. Nothing there for me to open.

Jtowner

SSI Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) (Currently Unavailable)
SSI (2) Daily Survey (Earn 0.5) (Currently Unavailable)

leshaface
02-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Scard,

SSi for me there is nothing I can not click on them, that is why I assumed it was a error. Nothing there for me to open.

Jtowner

SSI Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) (Currently Unavailable)
SSI (2) Daily Survey (Earn 0.5) (Currently Unavailable)

Have you tried accessing them from the 'Member Zone'? That's how i'm able to click on both of those surveys. If I try to access them from '12 Daily Surveys' it shows that they are both currently unavailable.

SCard
02-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Have you tried accessing them from the 'Member Zone'? That's how i'm able to click on both of those surveys. If I try to access them from '12 Daily Surveys' it shows that they are both currently unavailable.

that's how I get in, could not figure it out for weeks but saw green lights

jtowner
02-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Scard,

No I never thought of that, thanks for the info, I will see if that works. Thanks.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-07-2014, 07:44 PM
that's how I get in, could not figure it out for weeks but saw green lights

Okay I looked in offers , then surveys, most popular, the list does not have SSi in it either for me, others surveys are there so I must be in the right place. What am I missing? in the member zone I see nothing.

Jtowner

SCard
02-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Okay I looked in offers , then surveys, most popular, the list does not have SSi in it either for me, others surveys are there so I must be in the right place. What am I missing? in the member zone I see nothing.

Jtowner

Click on Member Zone tab, look at your task list for today in the middle of the page and the SSIs will be on list of surveys, click into them from there.

jtowner
02-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Scards,

Okay thanks I see what you are talking about, would of never thought to look there.

Jtowner

SCard
02-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Tried for Live, answered a few qualifying questions and when I thought I was going into a survey:

the same error that has been there for a week with My View. Are both Live and My View gone or do we need a new link to use?

Hoping Tricia will see this.

jtowner
02-11-2014, 10:36 AM
When I tried Live, it would not take my email address, kept getting the red circle around it, so I tried another same story. Something must be up with them.

Jtowner

m 'n c
02-11-2014, 11:24 AM
I've been doing Live the last few days and haven't had any problems. Is it happening all the time or just on a specific survey topic?

jtowner
02-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Its working now, they could of been updating and the system was down I am thinking.

Jtowner

SCard
02-11-2014, 11:31 AM
I've been doing Live the last few days and haven't had any problems. Is it happening all the time or just on a specific survey topic?

today was the first time I have had this problem with Live. The link for My View has not worked for a week now. Live is yellow so someone must have gotten in. I will try again when I get home, I don't do surveys are the office.

m 'n c
02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
I've noticed MV being down as well. Glad Live has just been a 1 time issue for you so far. I'll see what I can find out.

SunshineGirl
02-11-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm wondering if they are switching everything over to Live now that it is the same company?

I'm seeing Live credits hitting accounts in the last few hours but no MV all day.

SCard
02-11-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm wondering if they are switching everything over to Live now that it is the same company?

I'm seeing Live credits hitting accounts in the last few hours but no MV all day.

nothing for me from MV except this since last Tuesday, its been red almost all the time: