PDA

View Full Version : Crazy credits - how long?

llgray16
03-26-2008, 02:23 PM
OK, I'm sitting here at work hoping to keep doing some of the crazy credit offers but unfortunately I can't do most of them because I am routed thru the darn Canadian server :computer:

So my question is, how much longer will we have to take advantage of the crazy credit offers and post that they have credited? I am wondering if this cold is so bad that I just have to go home earlier today or not ;)

bbangel
03-26-2008, 03:08 PM
unfortunately I can't do most of them because I am routed thru the darn Canadian server :computer:

Welcome to my world! :rotfl:

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 03:10 PM
No real idea when they are going to start coming down. I know we have until tomorrow for them to trickle in.

sammielynn
03-26-2008, 03:11 PM
they must credit by 8pm Eastern on Thursday according to the first post in the offical thread. I vote you go home, that cold sounds bad over the internet.

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 03:24 PM
they must credit by 8pm Eastern on Thursday according to the first post in the offical thread. I vote you go home, that cold sounds bad over the internet.

Yeah you're looking a little pale to me too. :rotfl:

llgray16
03-26-2008, 04:19 PM
I :love: having personal physicians. I took your advice and now I am home on my nice US based IP address. There is no better medicine for a sinus infection than crazy credits :rotfl:

lanny76
03-26-2008, 04:47 PM
I :love: having personal physicians. I took your advice and now I am home on my nice US based IP address. There is no better medicine for a sinus infection than crazy credits :rotfl:

Hope you get some crazy credits to help you feel better!:sunshine2:

sammielynn
03-26-2008, 05:40 PM

You should be well by Thursday at 8:00 PM! Just call me Dr. Mom.

llgray16
03-26-2008, 08:15 PM
You should be well by Thursday at 8:00 PM! Just call me Dr. Mom.

Thanks Doc! I actually have to go for a second opinion tomorrow (sorry). This infection unfortunately has moved to my eye and I am miserable!

sammielynn
03-27-2008, 07:19 AM
I hope you some relief today!