PDA

View Full Version : Shopping credits

jlyn
02-22-2014, 05:37 AM
Up until about 2 weeks ago I have had very little problems with shopping credits. I had to submit 2 trouble tickets for shopping that I did on the 8th and I made 4 purchases this week that have not yet shown up as pending on my account. I always click on the link through SR to do my shopping, any thoughts as to what the problem might be? I don't think any settings have been changed on my computer and I ran the CC cleaner a few times over the past few weeks.

Jennydanielle27
01-01-2015, 04:10 PM
I have had several crediting issues from shopping. I have done very little since joining, but have only had 2 shopping experiences without issues. My main issue is with Groupon! I have tried to purchase a couple of time through here, I have my groupon, but it doe snot credit or send the email! I have no way of proving the purchase. One purchase we even during an increased rewards time. Does anyone else have problems with Groupon credits?

SCard
01-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Up until about 2 weeks ago I have had very little problems with shopping credits. I had to submit 2 trouble tickets for shopping that I did on the 8th and I made 4 purchases this week that have not yet shown up as pending on my account. I always click on the link through SR to do my shopping, any thoughts as to what the problem might be? I don't think any settings have been changed on my computer and I ran the CC cleaner a few times over the past few weeks.

I have 3 Target credits in December that I had to do TT's on. Never have had any trouble with Target before. I run CCleaner before I do any SR shopping, log back in and click directly on the Target link on SR. Not sure what more I can do to make credits happen.

mellymel261
01-02-2015, 10:25 AM
I also have a few TT and nothing came about them, Target was one but there are a couple others too

Jennydanielle27
01-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I have had to do TT on Target as well. I click on it directly, but it never appears on earnings. I just did another Target purchase as well as another Raise. I feel like putting in the TT right away! Please let me know if you guys figure out a better way to ensure credit without TT!

SCard
01-05-2015, 08:13 AM
Still nothing on my TTs; all Target going as far back as 11/27. Frustrating as I clear cookies before every SR shopping and then have to re log into SR, FB, Bing Rewards.......

jtowner
01-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Scard,

What browser do you use for shopping? I have not had that issue with any shopping I have done. I use ccleaner, I check cookies while I am shopping before I place my order, I make sure there are no cookies there I do not need, and get delete the ones I know are not needed. I also always use FF, some site I will go and use different browser sign in to my account, add items to my care and then go back and all I have to do is check out. Then I can tell what I need with cookies, its more time consuming, however I do not have issues getting any shopping credits.

Jtowner

mellymel261
01-05-2015, 02:19 PM
I use firefox and clear cookies and use CC cleaner and I am missing a credit for target and also a beachbody one which is $7 that one is the one I would like resolved the most

SCard
01-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Scard,

What browser do you use for shopping? I have not had that issue with any shopping I have done. I use ccleaner, I check cookies while I am shopping before I place my order, I make sure there are no cookies there I do not need, and get delete the ones I know are not needed. I also always use FF, some site I will go and use different browser sign in to my account, add items to my care and then go back and all I have to do is check out. Then I can tell what I need with cookies, its more time consuming, however I do not have issues getting any shopping credits.

Jtowner

I don't recall which browser I used but I clear cookies (c cleaner), log back into SR, click on the merchant and make my purchase; have no other website or browser tab open, just SR and the merchant.

jtowner
01-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Scard,

All I can say is use FF to shop, it always works and you can see the cookies without any problems.

Jtowner

SCard
01-07-2015, 10:53 PM
my 3 missing Target credits came through! Thank you:clap:

Jennydanielle27
01-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Just curious, did you happen to purchase Disney GC in your Target transaction? I have done this before and received credit after TT, this past time they closed it and cited no cashback on GC. Just wondering if anyone else is running into this problem?

SCard
01-21-2015, 09:06 PM
Just curious, did you happen to purchase Disney GC in your Target transaction? I have done this before and received credit after TT, this past time they closed it and cited no cashback on GC. Just wondering if anyone else is running into this problem?

no I did not buy Disney gift cards from Target.