PDA

View Full Version : Stuck LiveSample Survey Screener

russellh
02-24-2014, 11:14 PM
I keep getting a stuck screen for Livesample. After entering my e-mail address, the survey screener page asks"

What level of education are you completing?

Middle school

High school

College

Graduate school

I click and then click next, and it just comes back to this same page. I tried clicking all the different levels just to see if I could get out and it still goes back. I tried logging out, clearing cookies, and it still starts with this page. So I am locked out of Live until this gets cleared.

Anyone else getting this?

SCard
02-25-2014, 08:22 AM
I keep getting a stuck screen for Livesample. After entering my e-mail address, the survey screener page asks"

What level of education are you completing?

Middle school

High school

College

Graduate school

I click and then click next, and it just comes back to this same page. I tried clicking all the different levels just to see if I could get out and it still goes back. I tried logging out, clearing cookies, and it still starts with this page. So I am locked out of Live until this gets cleared.

Anyone else getting this?

I encountered the same problem last night and again this morning,

SCard
02-25-2014, 06:22 PM
exact same problem tonight. can't get in using either browser.

No one else having this issue? I was able to try for 4-5 Lives last night and got booted, later on after 8PM last night this issue came up and I can't think of anything that changed on my end,

jtowner
02-25-2014, 06:36 PM
exact same problem tonight. can't get in using either browser.

No one else having this issue? I was able to try for 4-5 Lives last night and got booted, later on after 8PM last night this issue came up and I can't think of anything that changed on my end,

I think its on there end, I believe it means no surveys, or they must be down. It worked for me this morning fine.

Jtowner

SCard
02-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I think its on there end, I believe it means no surveys, or they must be down. It worked for me this morning fine.

Jtowner

thanks, cleared cookies and now I am getting "sorry no surveys" or whatever it says, that makes more sense

PSL1013
02-25-2014, 09:41 PM
I never had the stuck problem but couldn't get a survey until late this afternoon, took the survey and got the congrats page but sadly, no credit, which happens very rarely for me! :-(

SCard
02-25-2014, 10:29 PM
back to "stuck" again, getting close to the end of the month, maybe they are running out.

**update** finally got unstuck, completed one and it credited:)

russellh
02-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Tried last night again and it was still stuck, tried tonight and it worked fine and it credited. :clap: :cooldance: