PDA

View Full Version : Which Survey Do You Think Credits Best?

SunshineGirl
05-12-2014, 03:22 PM
I know what I think based on my numbers. But I am wondering based on user experience.

SCard
05-12-2014, 03:29 PM
I know what I think based on my numbers. But I am wondering based on user experience.

I can't believe I am saying this after the troubles I had in the past, but it's Live!

It's been months since I had one that didn't credit and has become my "go to" survery and the first one I try first everyday.

TxAggies
05-12-2014, 04:01 PM
I can't believe I am saying this after the troubles I had in the past, but it's Live!

It's been months since I had one that didn't credit and has become my "go to" survery and the first one I try first everyday.

I agree. Live is the most reliable for me.

tjrj1988
05-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Same here-it's Live.

mmm611
05-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I'll be the rebel and say Opinion Central. Yes, I've had it not credit on 3 different days this month, but that is rare. Usually, they're easy to get and complete, which I can't necessarily say about the others.

couponqueen
05-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Research for Good always credits quickly for me

ckerns87
05-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Live and research for good are my go to surveys. :)

PSL1013
05-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Live and Opinion Central are about equal with me, these two are my first two tries most days.

russellh
05-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Opinion Central and Live are my 2 best, followed closely by RFG1 and HarrisPoll.

I find it funny that some work best in the morning, and others in the evening. I guess it all depends on what time of day the survey companies put the new surveys into the system.

deerhart
05-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Live and RFG1, though the last few days I have gotten a null survey on Live

I think I have qualified for like 2 Harris Polls since it started.

Opinion varies, but my biggest complaint is that I frequently get an error page with this survey and I have to re-register each month. Greenfield is similiar

The super members survey isn't bad, it's kind of in between. It runs good then I get nothing for long stretches.

The rest are very hit or miss where I will usually get 1-3 a month

mellymel261
05-20-2014, 10:26 PM
for me lately is DS

other than that I would say Live

russellh
05-21-2014, 10:58 AM

So, what do you think it is based upon your numbers?

SunshineGirl
05-21-2014, 11:20 AM
So, what do you think it is based upon your numbers?

Based only on my numbers, members make the most money from Live. But it pays a little more. In terms of number of attempts, it would be Opinion Central.

Back in November and December, Greenfield was blowing all of the others away. But this is the worst month we have had with them in about a year.

I think that in terms of technology, RFG is the one that we have the least problems with crediting because of the way their system works. But they also have less surveys for us.