PDA

View Full Version : Shopping ?

askomsky
03-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok Tricia, if I do some shopping could you PLEASE not pull the credits until April 1st???? :rotfl: (of course you can update everyone else's who need SM or big board, just not mine! )
Dh wants me to purchase a few things, and he's just not understanding WHY I want/need to wait a few more days! I'm afraid to do it too soon and have it post on 3/31! I have a running list now next to the laptop of the stuff to order starting somewhere on 3/30 - 4/1. Not that it would be a sin to have it post then, but it would give me a nice head start for next quarter!
Of course I noticed the increase on the Nuts on the Net for today and tomorrow. I have DH hooked on the cashews and i can't stop on the macadamia nuts and I've used hte $5 off coupon twice, so I would really like to take advantage of that one again! :sunshine: Lets see I need a new wireless mouse from either tigerdirect or newegg, 2 color ink cartridges, nuts on the net, nutrional labs, Target (DS needs a new comforter his has fallen apart and he found the flyers one on Target) I think I'm missing a few... :angel: PLEASE?????????????? ha ha.....

spring
03-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I'm with you! I'm holding off shopping so it can credit next quarter. I don't think my list is as long as yours, though..........:rotfl:

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm holding off for a few things too. Saturday night I'll have some fun shopping. :)

Hedy
03-27-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm holding off for a few things too. Saturday night I'll have some fun shopping. :)

Same here.:rotfl:

Iteach
03-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm waiting too, but just have a few things to get right now.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Same here.:rotfl:

We should have a saturday night shopping chat with all the things we've bought.

missymouse
03-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Dentist told me today I have to get a Sonicare toothbrush, so that is on my list of things. I have a few others but I am also waiting until closer to end of month so it doesn't post to my account before Apr. 1 :)

disney_girl
03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Count me in as another one waiting until Saturday for some shopping!

askomsky
03-27-2008, 04:14 PM
We should have a saturday night shopping chat with all the things we've bought.

Sounds good to me! lol I'll check in and see if anyone's on! :rotfl:

zoodoyle
03-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Count me in as another anxiously waiting to spend some money :)

MyKidsMom
03-27-2008, 09:27 PM
OK another *newbie* question. Why does it matter when you purchase or credit it to the account? Doesn't it all add to the total??!

TIA!! I promise I;ll catch on sooner or later! :o)

Hedy
03-27-2008, 09:51 PM
OK another *newbie* question. Why does it matter when you purchase or credit it to the account? Doesn't it all add to the total??!

Credits that post on 4/1 or later count towards your third quarter super membership (if you make more than $100).

ligrumpygirl
03-27-2008, 09:52 PM

Nothing wrong with asking....we were all new once!

April 1st begins a new quarter. If you make $100 in a quarter, you become a SuperMember. A lot of us have already made it for this quarter (Jan-Mar) so we want to start with a good shopping credit for the next quarter.

Does that make sense? If not, please ask.

askomsky
03-28-2008, 10:40 AM

April 1st begins a new quarter. If you make $100 in a quarter, you become a SuperMember. A lot of us have already made it for this quarter (Jan-Mar) so we want to start with a good shopping credit for the next quarter.

SM status is awesome and once you have it, you really don't want to lose it! :) You get special perks, like not getting locked out of scratch off, you can do them whenever you want. Shopping credits will post after 3 days instead of 21 days. There's an extra survey we can take to add to the daily and otx already. It's great being a SM, and while I've been lucky in obtaining status early in the quarter, I want to hold off doing some shopping until I know for sure it'll post afte April 1st.

Don't feel bad for asking!

April

lanny76
03-28-2008, 07:55 PM
All the shopping I've done this month I have to wait for next month anyway; so I'm holding off any more so I don't have to wait so long for it to credit. It will be so much fun to be an SM and have my shopping credit after 3 days- woo-hoo!!

MyKidsMom
03-28-2008, 10:15 PM

Yes, makes perfect sense! Thank you so much!! :)

zoodoyle
03-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Ok - need some clarification here :) If I make some purchases today, will they post on 4/1, or on 3/31?! I'm really chomping at the bit to do some shopping, but I definitely want it to count for this upcoming quarter. If things post after 3 business days, then we should be fine shopping today..... Thanks!! :sunshine::sunshine:

askomsky
03-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Ok - need some clarification here :) If I make some purchases today, will they post on 4/1, or on 3/31?! I'm really chomping at the bit to do some shopping, but I definitely want it to count for this upcoming quarter. If things post after 3 business days, then we should be fine shopping today..... Thanks!! :sunshine::sunshine:

yes bc 1 it's a weekend so most orders probably wouldn't be "processed" until Monday or they'll be processed but won't ship/bill until Monday which is 3/31. But even if today is the purchase date 3 days later is 4/1.

zoodoyle
03-29-2008, 10:43 PM
yes bc 1 it's a weekend so most orders probably wouldn't be "processed" until Monday or they'll be processed but won't ship/bill until Monday which is 3/31. But even if today is the purchase date 3 days later is 4/1.

Thanks - that's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure - earlier this week I made a purchase on 3/24 and it posted on 3/26!! So I was just a little nervous that it might credit too quickly :p Now I'm off to order Disney's Gift Express!! And then off to Misty Mate!! And then.....I better head to bed! :sunshine:

askomsky
03-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks - that's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure - earlier this week I made a purchase on 3/24 and it posted on 3/26!! So I was just a little nervous that it might credit too quickly :p Now I'm off to order Disney's Gift Express!! And then off to Misty Mate!! And then.....I better head to bed! :sunshine:

yeah I had a few that were rather fast too! I completely forgot about Disney's Gift express!!! lol I had a list and I knew I was forgetting something.
That one will have to wait until next week though... :sunshine:

lanny76
03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
How interesting - I just got credit today for an Old Navy purchase from 6 days ago. I didn't think that that would happen!! I thought it would go into pending. But if it helps me stay on the Big Board, I have no problem with that!