PDA

View Full Version : Disney Card received

fakrisch
06-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Thanks Sunshine Rewards. I got my Disney card today. What a good day to be the one who got the mail.

disney_girl
06-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Awesome!! Sunshine Rewards mail is the best!! Congrats on earning your reward and have fun spending it!!:mickey:

ckerns87
06-10-2014, 09:15 PM
I received my Disney card today! Thanks Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine::cooldance:

disney_girl
06-11-2014, 07:53 AM
I received my Disney card today! Thanks Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine::cooldance:

Congrats!!! Getting Disney gift cards in the mail is always fun!!:)

SunshineGirl
06-12-2014, 04:58 PM
I think I have officially used up all of my gift cards and we still have 3 more days in WDW. ACK! Guess I had better take more surveys in the future! Especially since I need to start saving up my cards now for our cruise next summer.

OhMari
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
I think I have officially used up all of my gift cards and we still have 3 more days in WDW. ACK! Guess I had better take more surveys in the future! Especially since I need to start saving up my cards now for our cruise next summer.

That happened to me too in February-I blamed it on going 2 months earlier than we normally go. We went to International Drive and ate at Johnny Rockets. Endless onion rings and malts-calories don't count on vacation. Plus it was a quarter of the price than eating at WDW.

spring
11-18-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the Disney Gift Card. I've cashed out for many over the years, but this time I restrained myself until I earned the $250 one! Sweet!!! :clap: