PDA

View Full Version : First Time Super Member Plus!

russellh
06-23-2014, 09:55 PM
:cooldance: :cooldance:

I have been a super member since 1st quarter of 2013, but I finally got to get to the Super Member Plus tonight when I made it over $250 for the quarter! :cooldance: :cooldance:

mellymel261
06-23-2014, 10:19 PM
CONGRATS! :sunshine:

SCard
06-24-2014, 08:51 AM
:cooldance: :cooldance:

I have been a super member since 1st quarter of 2013, but I finally got to get to the Super Member Plus tonight when I made it over $250 for the quarter! :cooldance: :cooldance:

congratulations! I don't think there are many of us.

Surveys have gotten hard and harder for me to get and I really didn't think I would make SP+ this quarter but I did. :)

PSL1013
06-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Congrats, that's quite an achievement. I've made it a couple of times myself but find it very hard to do now, I just barely made SM a couple of days ago. Phew!

tjrj1988
06-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Definite congrats! It's very hard to do. :sunshine:

MamaO
06-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Congrats, that's quite an achievement. I've made it a couple of times myself but find it very hard to do now, I just barely made SM a couple of days ago. Phew!

Same with me, Pam. I'm still .90 away for this quarter but should make it.

PSL1013
06-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Same with me, Pam. I'm still .90 away for this quarter but should make it.

You definitely should make it. I find that the last month lately, I'm scrambling....used to make most of my earnings on shopping but lots of merchants are gone now. It's tough for sure and I hate doing surveys lately, I'm lazy and bored with them! LOL

russellh
06-24-2014, 02:57 PM
CONGRATS! :sunshine:

congratulations! I don't think there are many of us.

Surveys have gotten hard and harder for me to get and I really didn't think I would make SP+ this quarter but I did. :)

Definite congrats! It's very hard to do. :sunshine:

Thanks Everyone! Looking at the leaderboards for the last 3 months I am going to guess there are about 7 of us. It was a lot of work, but I really want to get a lot of Disney gift cards for next years Cruise.

TxAggies
06-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks Everyone! Looking at the leaderboards for the last 3 months I am going to guess there are about 7 of us. It was a lot of work, but I really want to get a lot of Disney gift cards for next years Cruise.

Impressive! I just barely made super member today. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Super Member Plus is definitely a challenge. That's why they always get presents. :)

We are going to have more Super Members this quarter than last, so that is exciting!

arob414
07-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Impressive! I just barely made super member today. :sunshine:

I just missed it by a few dollars. :o I was off to such a great start and got lazy but today is a new day. Congrats to everyone who made Super Member, especially Super Member Plus. :clap:

SCard
07-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Super Member Plus is definitely a challenge. That's why they always get presents. :)

any SMP gift is appreciated but I really loved the Amazon Gift card this quarter. I am saving up for a new laptop and have lots of Amazon gift cards from my health and wellness program at work and am hoping to have enough to get a laptop for "free" this Fall. Bing helps a bit too.

thank you