PDA

View Full Version : Univox not crediting...

tjrj1988
08-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Completed my first Univox survey. Should have credited at the top(or quarter past) of the hour. It was a confirmit.

What does the completion page look like on Univox? I got a white page with the Univox logo and "thank you for your time. You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey."

Sure sounds like a completion to me....

spring
08-09-2014, 06:21 PM
Completed my first Univox survey. Should have credited at the top(or quarter past) of the hour. It was a confirmit.

What does the completion page look like on Univox? I got a white page with the Univox logo and "thank you for your time. You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey."

Sure sounds like a completion to me....

Yep, that is the completion page that I got today. Not sure when it credited for me as I wasn't around a few hours. I have gotten into the habit of opening up a survey not crediting link as soon as I finish a survey, putting in the details of the survey and pasting the completion page into the link. I don't submit it unless I don't get credit within a few hours. So far this month, I haven't had to submit any of them. Fingers crossed. ;)