PDA

View Full Version : New Site Is Launched!

SunshineGirl
09-30-2014, 11:26 PM
After 6 months of consulting, programming, and beta testing, the new SR is live!!

I am so excited because we have become a bit of a joke in the rewards industry with our outdated site. Merchants often remarked that we look like we are "stuck in the 90s" and we weren't even around in the 90s!

The new site is MUCH more modern and will now work on all mobile devices. I am certain that we have a little more tweaking to do here and there depending upon user preferences. But it is a HUGE step for us!!!

SCard
10-01-2014, 06:53 AM
I like the look I see today more than what it was last month; the yellow colored tabs were hard to read. Love the way it looks now!

RENITA
10-01-2014, 08:15 AM
The old site was easy to use as I learned it, but this is so much easier to navigate. I love the color blocking that highlights different areas.

Hawleys
10-02-2014, 05:12 PM
The new site is much more friendly on my mobile but I can't figure out how to access my account history. No problem on my laptop. Any advice? I am running google chrome on Android.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2014, 05:19 PM
The new site is much more friendly on my mobile but I can't figure out how to access my account history. No problem on my laptop. Any advice? I am running google chrome on Android.

We're taking suggestions on what should be added to the dropdown menu on the mobile devices. The one right below the search box. Right now we have: Shop By Merchant, Shop By Category, Memberzone, Surveys, Offers, Forum, Blog.

Is Account History a big enough one that you think we should add to that?

spring
10-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Love the new look of the site. My only concern is that I keep getting kicked off the site today, ie have to occasionally log in again even though I have not left the site or logged myself off. This did not happen the last 2 days....just this morning. However, it has happened 3 or 4 times already today. I left the site, cleared cookies, then came back and logged back in. Since then, it has only kicked me off once. Perhaps this is only happening to me? Very strange.

mmm611
10-06-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure if it's related to the new site or not, but I have had forum log in issues the past few days. AFter I log in, it takes me back to the log in screen! I have to click on the forum to get it to realize I'm already logged in. This just started maybe Friday....any advice?

Hawleys
10-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure if it's related to the new site or not, but I have had forum log in issues the past few days. AFter I log in, it takes me back to the log in screen! I have to click on the forum to get it to realize I'm already logged in. This just started maybe Friday....any advice?

I've had the same issue with the forums.

memanana
10-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Since new site I cannot get into Opinion Central It keeps telling me page not found

PSL1013
10-07-2014, 09:50 AM
I need to log in twice and click on something on the page before it shows that I'm actually logged in. Happening both on the website and the forum.

SunshineGirl
10-07-2014, 11:09 AM
We didn't touch the forum at all, so I am not sure why that would be happening. But Michelle said it happened to her the other day as well. I wonder if it might be something related to VBulletin? I haven't had it happen to me. I'll ask SG about it as well.

As for Opinion Central, we are still seeing a lot of credits for that. Probably more than any other survey site. Can you give me more details on that? Is anyone else having that problem?

spring
10-07-2014, 02:23 PM
I am still having intermittent problems with being logged out of SR for no good reason, and definitely not something I've done. For example, I logged in recently to do surveys, had the "Welcome back*** and my current balance displayed on the upper left of the SR site screen. I then attempted a Live Sample Daily Survey, didn't qualify, and when I came back to the main SR site, I had to log in again. There is no particular survey that always seems to do this, and usually I can successfully come back to the site without being logged out. I'm just afraid I'm going to successfully do a survey or shop, somehow get logged out, and not get credit.

Sometimes just choosing the link to the Forum from the main SR site, reading the Forum, then using the links to come back via the links in the Forum will kick me out. I am using my same laptop using IE that never gives me problems logging me out of SR, so the only thing different is the new site.

On another subject, I am NOT having trouble having Opinion Central credit when I successfully take their surveys.

SCard
10-07-2014, 09:27 PM
having trouble logging in most of the time. both browsers on 2 computers. This has been going on since last week, Thurs/Friday

OhMari
10-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Is there an Ap to download for my IPad?

memanana
10-08-2014, 07:10 AM
In regards to Opinion Central survey I fill out the info get 2nd page fill in race and choose activities hit next and get this every time I try the survey I have always been able to do this survey til now If this is in the wrong post sorry then please remove

Page Not found

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
The page may have been removed.
Content may have expired.
Return to the Home Page

spring
10-08-2014, 10:14 AM
This morning I cleared cookies, then logged into SR to shop. I chose my site and twice, as I was clicking on the shopping site, it asked me to join SR for more credit, only to find out I was logged out of SR. The third time was the charm as I successfully remained logged in and shopped and was able to come back still logged into SR. Had I not been paying attention, I not only would not have gotten shopping credit, but potentially SR wouldn't have gotten credit either.

As far as being logged out after finishing a survey, I have found that (most of the time) I can click on the log-in button on the top right and I am back in the system without putting my username and password back in.

SunshineGirl
10-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Okay. These all seem like they might be completely different issues from each other so I am trying to figure them out! We haven't had any trouble tickets filed or emails sent in about problems, so it at least seems like it is a limited problem.

This morning I cleared cookies, then logged into SR to shop. I chose my site and twice, as I was clicking on the shopping site, it asked me to join SR for more credit, only to find out I was logged out of SR. The third time was the charm as I successfully remained logged in and shopped and was able to come back still logged into SR. Had I not been paying attention, I not only would not have gotten shopping credit, but potentially SR wouldn't have gotten credit either.

As far as being logged out after finishing a survey, I have found that (most of the time) I can click on the log-in button on the top right and I am back in the system without putting my username and password back in.

So it basically isn't holding your session login for you for some reason. Which browser are you using? Are you using Facebook to log in or a username and password?

In regards to Opinion Central survey I fill out the info get 2nd page fill in race and choose activities hit next and get this every time I try the survey I have always been able to do this survey til now If this is in the wrong post sorry then please remove

Page Not found

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
The page may have been removed.
Content may have expired.
Return to the Home Page

This would be completely on the end of Opinion Central. I would suggest clearing not just your cookies but your whole cache because it sounds like you have a bad survey stuck in there.

Is there an Ap to download for my IPad?

No apps at this time. Just the mobile responsive site. Apps are tricky in terms of keeping up to date because systems are always changing so much. We're also a little concerned about keeping them secure because of all of the data that we get. It's much easier to keep the site secure. But it's not something we are ruling out for the future!

having trouble logging in most of the time. both browsers on 2 computers. This has been going on since last week, Thurs/Friday

Logging in to the forum or the site itself?

SCard
10-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Just the forum, I am on my work laptop today and had to log in several times to get on.

TxAggies
10-08-2014, 02:14 PM
I just got logged off the SR site. I had attempted but did not complete a Live survey, then when I went back to the home page, I saw that I was logged off. I use Google Chrome and have not had any problems until today.

fourfoxesinpa
10-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Is the colored light system no longer available for the surveys? This is the first time I've been tinkering around with the new site and don't see it. Thanks! :)

spring
10-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Is the colored light system no longer available for the surveys? This is the first time I've been tinkering around with the new site and don't see it. Thanks! :)

Go to OFFERS (4th from left near top), then go down to 12 Daily Surveys. You will find the light system there.

spring
10-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post

Tricia's question
So it basically isn't holding your session login for you for some reason. Which browser are you using? Are you using Facebook to log in or a username and password?

I am using IE11 with a username and password. I never go through Facebook to log in. This is the way I always use the site without problems until last week.

fourfoxesinpa
10-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Go to OFFERS (4th from left near top), then go down to 12 Daily Surveys. You will find the light system there.

thanks...I see it. I was looking under the "Surveys" box for the surveys. :)

SunshineGirl
10-13-2014, 09:28 AM
SG made a change toward the end of last week. Is that helping?

spring
10-14-2014, 08:41 AM
SG made a change toward the end of last week. Is that helping?

I am not experiencing any log in problems on either SR or the Forum since last week. Whatever SG did definitely helped. Thanks! :banana: