PDA

View Full Version : Something Wrong with Forum??

SCard
10-03-2014, 03:50 PM
This morning I could not log into the surveys not crediting thread when I wanted to post about my DS not crediting last night so started another thread.
Just tried to post on another thread, I am logged in but when I go to reply there, I get booted out.

very strange

PSL1013
10-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Something similar happening to me too. Log into both the website and forum and it looks like it isn't letting me log in but then I click around on links and I'm in. Very weird, worked perfectly until yesterday morning when I cleared cookies and same again this morning.

SCard
10-07-2014, 09:22 PM
this thread that I started is still the only one I can post to. every other I try to post on, like others have posted, I just get booted out over and over.I have tried both browsers on my home computer and both on my work computer.

PSL1013
10-08-2014, 08:33 AM
It's much worse for me this morning....trouble logging in to both website and forum, have to click on a link to actually get in and when I come back to both the website and forum, I'm logged out again.

spring
10-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Same thing happening to me. It took me 7 times to log into the forum, plus if I tried to quote the pp, it logged me out of posting here. However, this is not the first day I've had problems with logging into the forum, but it is the WORST day. Going back to SR via SR where I was logged in doesn't work, either. I have to re-log back into SR.