PDA

View Full Version : Live Sample Issues

leshaface
10-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Anyone else having issues with Live Sample the past few days?

LS is usually one of the first surveys I hit up when I start the day, but for the past couple of days, I haven't been able to get past the first question (after entering my email address). It's always, "In total, how many employees work for your company worldwide, including all sites and locations?" and I'll select my answer, press submit, and the question resets.

Try accessing it multiple times a day, cleaning cookies and still the same thing...

SCard
10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
Anyone else having issues with Live Sample the past few days?

LS is usually one of the first surveys I hit up when I start the day, but for the past couple of days, I haven't been able to get past the first question (after entering my email address). It's always, "In total, how many employees work for your company worldwide, including all sites and locations?" and I'll select my answer, press submit, and the question resets.

Try accessing it multiple times a day, cleaning cookies and still the same thing...

yes, happened to me this morning; tried several times before work with no luck, same thing every time. I tried clearing cookies and used both browsers

AMP/MTC is not creating for me anymore, no luck with Live, very few GF for me....fewer and fewer options with SR these days.

I see Live is green so someone must be getting it.

leshaface
10-21-2014, 03:26 PM
yes, happened to me this morning; tried several times before work with no luck, same thing every time. I tried clearing cookies and used both browsers

AMP/MTC is not creating for me anymore, no luck with Live, very few GF for me....fewer and fewer options with SR these days.

I see Live is green so someone must be getting it.

Well, at least we're not alone with LS.

The first half of this month, i've had tremendous success with Long AMP, crediting every day...now every other day, I can usually get the Short AMP with a Long AMP every few days.

The only browser I ever use is Safari.

SCard
10-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Well, at least we're not alone with LS.

The first half of this month, i've had tremendous success with Long AMP, crediting every day...now every other day, I can usually get the Short AMP with a Long AMP every few days.

The only browser I ever use is Safari.

I have had my best 3-4 months ever with AMP/MTC, kind of makes up for all the surveys I used to get every day and don't anymore. Disappointed that AMP/MTC isn't crediting, 3 the last 2 days.

it is good to know that the problems with Live is more than one of us.

SCard
10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
I got by the question about how many employees in my company and got into a survey

leshaface
10-21-2014, 06:19 PM
I got by the question about how many employees in my company and got into a survey

Okay thanks i'll see if I can get into now.

Wanted to tell you too, I completed a Long AMP at 3:12, received credit at 3:18. Quickest ever I received credit through them. Maybe you should give it a go now!

ETA: Thanks for the heads up, just completed one now and awaiting credit!