PDA

View Full Version : Question about Clarisonic Secret Sale (Drustore.com)

lmroyea
03-29-2008, 08:44 PM
I've been interested in this product since Nov. And I saw there was a special secret sale. When I clicked on it the price is $195. Can anyone tell me is this the sale price? (I thought it was originally around $200, so it doesn't seem like a big sale) Does the discount show up in your shopping cart? Also I have about $17 in drugstore.com $'s, can I use these in addition to the sale? I don't want to go any further in the shopping process to find out, and then not get SR credit. Thanks.

m 'n c
03-29-2008, 11:08 PM
I thought I read on a post that using Drugstore or beauty.com dollars screws up SR credit. I'm not 100% sure about that but you might want to do a search or maybe someone will pop in and reply.

Hedy
03-29-2008, 11:26 PM
I've been interested in this product since Nov. And I saw there was a special secret sale. When I clicked on it the price is $195. Can anyone tell me is this the sale price? (I thought it was originally around $200, so it doesn't seem like a big sale) Does the discount show up in your shopping cart? Also I have about $17 in drugstore.com $'s, can I use these in addition to the sale? I don't want to go any further in the shopping process to find out, and then not get SR credit. Thanks.

I don't know about the discount, but I've used Drugstore dollars and gotten SR credit numerous times in the past.

disney_girl
03-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Hopefully you'll have some other responses...I used the drugstore.com dollars on an order in January and did not get SR credit. Maybe mine was a fluke...not sure.

lmroyea
03-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Well, I thought I would just go for it and try checking out to see if an additional discount shows up, but it didn't. I decided $195 is still way too much of a splurge for me, so I'll just have to wait. Maybe when our "economic stimulus" check gets here I'll consider doing a little stimulating.:)

Hedy
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't know about the discount, but I've used Drugstore dollars and gotten SR credit numerous times in the past.

Used my drugstore.com dollars last week and credit is pending.