PDA

View Full Version : Need SR Cafe Press Help

Iteach
03-30-2008, 12:10 AM
I would like to order a SR t-shirt from Cafe Press. When I click on the email link in Tricia's announcement here on the forum, I can't get the free shipping. When I click on the shopping link I can't find the SR products on their site when I do a SR search. I'm sure I'm missing something here, but have tried twice with no luck. Any help out there? Thanks!

linanglab
03-30-2008, 06:53 AM
I went to order something this morning, and it is down for maintenence. Hopefully it will be back up this afternoon to make my purchase. I want to get something for the SR MOA meet.....

sunshinecindy
03-30-2008, 07:43 AM
I would like to order a SR t-shirt from Cafe Press. When I click on the email link in Tricia's announcement here on the forum, I can't get the free shipping. When I click on the shopping link I can't find the SR products on their site when I do a SR search. I'm sure I'm missing something here, but have tried twice with no luck. Any help out there? Thanks!

You put the code sunshinefree in at the end of your order.

I was back on this morning...yes, more orders...and its working fine.

Be sure to use our link to get to our store, or search for the Sunshine Rewards store. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?id=cafepress