PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess Tickets

sammielynn
03-30-2008, 01:20 PM
My Pirate and Princess tickets came in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited and the best part is I paid for them with my SR earnings! We will be at the party May 31:cooldance:

askomsky
03-30-2008, 05:31 PM
How exciting!!!!! My DD4 will be so jealous!!! :) Take lots of pics!

Mom2aPrincess
03-30-2008, 05:41 PM
That's awesome! I wish I could do during a Pirate Princess Party time or the Halloween Party. We did the Christmas Party in December and it was AMAZING!!

Hedy
03-30-2008, 06:51 PM
That's awesome! I wish I could do during a Pirate Princess Party time or the Halloween Party. We did the Christmas Party in December and it was AMAZING!!

I still have my fingers crossed for August ones.

Mom2aPrincess
03-30-2008, 07:19 PM

That would be great, but from the boards I read, everyone is predicting no. (I'd buy them in a heartbeat though)

arob414
03-30-2008, 07:28 PM
We will be there the May 26th! I found DD10 a Disney Princess spaghetti strap top to wear. We will have to find something for DD12 when we get to Disney. Aren't the tickets cute? We haven't been to Disney in 4 years and I expected something paper.

Hedy
03-30-2008, 11:14 PM
That would be great, but from the boards I read, everyone is predicting no. (I'd buy them in a heartbeat though)

Poop. :( :sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
03-30-2008, 11:28 PM
They are just predictions though...only Disney knows the truth and I'm still hoping....

Magical JenK
03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Ok, tell me more about PPP...apparently there will be one on the 16th while we are there next month & my friend is thinking we should go. For those that have gone...sell me on it...Thanks!

Tiggerific711
03-31-2008, 03:16 PM

Me too!!!!!

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Ok, tell me more about PPP...apparently there will be one on the 16th while we are there next month & my friend is thinking we should go. For those that have gone...sell me on it...Thanks!

Get ready for the return of this popular special ticket event at the Magic Kingdom. The “Pirate and Princess Party” will be held from 7:00pm to 12:00am.

Among the activities will be Swashbuckling Training and Captain Jack Pirate Tutorial at the Pirate Coves. The Princess Courts will have special activities for the ladies. Character Meet and Greets will be located throughout the Magic Kingdom.

Everyone will be given a Treasure Map and bag. As you follow the clues you’ll uncover beads and chocolate treats.

Each night the “Enchanted Adventures Parade” will take place at 8:15 and 10:30pm. Featured in this parade is a 39 foot long pirate ship accompanied by a Jolly Roger flag corps. The Princesses will be joined by knights on horseback as well as regal dancers.

The specially themed fireworks "Magic, Music and Mayhem" are scheduled at 9:30pm nightly and will fill the sky. Guest will enjoy a Pirate/Princess castle stage show.

3dog2kidmom
04-01-2008, 07:08 AM

Oh Jen, you MUST go!! We went to the first one this year and it was AMAZING! Walk on rides, the most spectacular parade (with Capt. Jack Sparrow :love:), and the best fireworks EVER. The music/dance parties set up around the park were lots of fun and it was such a festive atmosphere. I'd go again IN A HEARTBEAT!!

mjjmbnmm
04-01-2008, 08:32 AM
I agree that it's a must, we've done it twice and had the best time, all the rides were walk on and my dd's loved finding the x's and collecting the treasure. Plus you can get your picture taken with caption Jack, which was highlight for dd 10, her reaction and smile was well worth the extra cost.

Magical JenK
04-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh Jen, you MUST go!! We went to the first one this year and it was AMAZING! Walk on rides, the most spectacular parade (with Capt. Jack Sparrow :love:), and the best fireworks EVER. The music/dance parties set up around the park were lots of fun and it was such a festive atmosphere. I'd go again IN A HEARTBEAT!!

I think the plan is that we're going...just trying to figure out if my 9/14 MNSSHP rain out tix can be used for PPP tix instead of a 1 day MK pass...since I'll have my admission for the parks through the package. I've read on the disboards that it IS possible...but I'd like to have some sort of proof from Disney before we get there.

We have changed around our entire trip now because of this PPP. So I hope it's good. :angel: DH & I didn't have the best time at MNSSHP so I'm not convinced this is going to be so great, but I'm open to the opportunity. We had to cancel Coral Reef & can't seem to get in another night while we're there, so I"m kinda bummed, but instead we're going to Kona (which DFriend) hasn't been to, so that will be fun.

Thanks for the info!!