PDA

View Full Version : Crediting Problems Today

SCard
01-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Completed a Live before 7AM and AMP before 8AM and no credit for either one. Very rare to have either one of those not credit and for 2 completed within an hour to not credit seems strange. used the same browser I always do.

Live was on office supplies and AMP was on products and a particular web page. Company makes Bandaids and OTC products.

anyone else have any problems today?
Thanks

SCard
04-17-2015, 07:23 PM
Anyone not have completed survey credit tonight?

I am waiting for Global that should have credited 6:15'ish

SM & AMP that did not credit after 7.

Only one that is green is Say So 1 and those credit immediately.

Hoping maybe there is something holding up credits. seems strange to have 3 that DNC.

leshaface
04-17-2015, 07:57 PM
I've had lots of problems today with crediting. Completed YourSurvey and Live with no credit. Still waiting/hoping on Greenfield to credit as i've completed it at 3:56PT. I've never had so many surveys give me issues at one time.

russellh
04-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Completed an Opinion Central and Greenfield early this afternoon and neither credited yet . . .

Not sure if I should even try to do any more tonight . . .

tjrj1988
04-17-2015, 08:35 PM
Completed an Opinion Central that should have credited an hour ago; 2nd hour-no credit either.

TxAggies
04-17-2015, 09:13 PM
I completed a Greenfield and a Your Survey this afternoon and neither have credited. Got the normal completion screen on both.

mellymel261
04-17-2015, 09:13 PM
completed DS should have credited at 9 PM and didnt

tarheelpat
04-17-2015, 09:39 PM
I should have come here first. This was the first night this week I've been able to do surveys, and so far I've done a GF daily and an AMP and neither have credited.

leshaface
04-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Wanted to report that Greenfield did not credit for me either. That's three completed surveys today that did not credit.

SCard
04-18-2015, 07:30 AM
MY 3 from last night never credited.

in the past when this has happened it was fixed in a few hours and I always got all the credits.

Tried one this morning to see if the problem had been resolved and no credit.
Not sure it's worth taking any more until Tricia becomes aware of the problem, Monday maybe?

jtowner
04-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Scard, I think the creditor is stuck, when they check the site they will know something is wrong. I think once they fix the problem we will get the credit for what has been done. It will just take a while to credit once they do that. I agree it hard to take the time when you do not see the credit. Here is hoping they see this soon.

Jtowner

mellymel261
04-18-2015, 01:55 PM
is anyone around to look at this problem? I am hesitant to even try where almost all surveys are red....

russellh
04-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Mine from yesterday just credited- hopefully clearing up for everyone

jtowner
04-18-2015, 11:10 PM
Mine from yesterday show in my history, but the money did not change from what is was this morning. I completed a GF and that did add into my total. Is anyone else seeing this, I know what the total was and it is still the same, plus the GF I just did.

Jtowner

SCard
04-19-2015, 07:32 AM
got all my missing credits including from yesterday. Things seem to be crediting normally today.

TxAggies
04-19-2015, 04:01 PM
got all my missing credits including from yesterday. Things seem to be crediting normally today.

My missing credits are in as well! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-20-2015, 09:59 AM
We were upgrading the servers off and on over the weekend because Google is making some major changes this week in how they index mobile sites. So long story short--we have to upgrade the forum. Which means upgrading the whole darn server!

Greenfield issues outstanding would NOT be a part of that because we catch up those credits late even if the server is down.

Is anyone missing anything OTHER than those?

SCard
04-24-2015, 08:54 AM
I completed an OC and Your Survey that should have credited at just after 7AM and no credit for either after 2 hours. Strange that 2 would not credit. Cleared cookies before I started.

Not all that uncommon for OC not to credit but in the time we have had Your Survey I have never had one not credit.

Anything going on today?

SunshineGirl
04-24-2015, 09:05 AM
I completed an OC and Your Survey that should have credited at just after 7AM and no credit for either after 2 hours. Strange that 2 would not credit. Cleared cookies before I started.

Not all that uncommon for OC not to credit but in the time we have had Your Survey I have never had one not credit.

Anything going on today?

Not that I can see. I do see credits coming in for both of them already this morning.

SCard
04-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Not that I can see. I do see credits coming in for both of them already this morning.

thanks for checking.

Stinks losing out on credits for the first 2 I completed today. I'll go do the entries for the Second Chance Drwaing

SCard
09-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Is there some sort of problem with the :26 past the hour credit update:

Last night my MTC credited at least 6 hours late

Today OC, Global should have credited at 6:26AM still no credits
YS/TAP should have credited at 7:26AM and no credits

Live did credit at the correct time (:09)

would be strange for 4 surveys to not credit this morning.

Tricia - is this something that SG can look into please.

jtowner
09-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Is there some sort of problem with the :26 past the hour credit update:

Last night my MTC credited at least 6 hours late

Today OC, Global should have credited at 6:26AM still no credits
YS/TAP should have credited at 7:26AM and no credits

Live did credit at the correct time (:09)

would be strange for 4 surveys to not credit this morning.

Tricia - is this something that SG can look into please.

I think something has been up since sometime last evening, I did a Global which did not credit which that is odd, and this morning it was there. I did Amp, Tap, Love, Opinion and no credit for any, LIve I just completed to soon to tell for that. Live is the only green light now, before 8a lots of green so not sure what is up.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-10-2015, 08:56 AM
I can see exactly what the problem is. Let me send a quick email. I see the credits in the network so hopefully it is just a little blip in the data transfer.

SCard
09-10-2015, 09:06 AM
I can see exactly what the problem is. Let me send a quick email. I see the credits in the network so hopefully it is just a little blip in the data transfer.

my credits are there now, thanks for the wonderful service as always :)

jtowner
09-10-2015, 09:12 AM
my credits are there now, thanks for the wonderful service as always :)

Me to, thanks for the fix.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Now you can see which of the surveys are all part of the same network. LOL

SCard
09-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Now you can see which of the surveys are all part of the same network. LOL

sure can. One thing I have noticed is that AMP/MTC often credits closer to :40 recently.Not sure if other ones do but AMP/MTC has happened enough times that I check back a few minutes later to look for credit.

SCard
09-20-2015, 08:37 AM
My OC, Global and YS did not credit this morning. My Live did.

all the stop lights have gone to red except Live, DS and ON. Thinking there must be some issue today.

SCard
09-20-2015, 11:24 AM
and now no credit for an AMP/MTC as well; guess I will call it quits for today with 4 that did not credit (plus DS but that is another issue).

SunshineGirl
09-21-2015, 09:33 AM
The crediting system was running okay. It was definitely a lower credit day for us yesterday with those networks but credits did come through. Did you try them and get credit today or are the credits I am seeing for you for today from yesterday?

SCard
09-21-2015, 09:49 AM
The crediting system was running okay. It was definitely a lower credit day for us yesterday with those networks but credits did come through. Did you try them and get credit today or are the credits I am seeing for you for today from yesterday?

I did another OC yesterday and it did credit. I completed Global and YS today that did credit.

Just seemed odd that 4 that run on the same network did not credit yesterday. I can't even remember the last time Global or YS did not credit for me.

thanks for looking into this, I will enter these in the 2nd chance drawing as I did not do it yesterday hoping you might see some issue like the other week and the credits would come through.

SCard
02-15-2016, 09:26 AM
Completed OC, YS and Global today before 7AM and no credit on the second hour. Wondering if it's a problem with one network.

My Live did credit but that one credits at :09

lights are red, guess I will just watch and see if anything turns green

did clear cookies before I started this AM

** good news, everything credited on the 3rd hour** :-)

SCard
02-19-2016, 10:53 AM
today, my SM and YS credited today on the 3rd hour. SM has been crediting late all week. so don't give up if your completed surveys don't credit for a few hours :-)

m 'n c
04-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Wondering if anyone is having issues today? I had a live credit this morning but Tap, Opinion Central, and Your Surveys hasn't come through yet and it has been 2+ hrs for Tap and 1+ for Your & Opinion Central. :/

Edited: Well 2 out of 3 just showed up. So looks like it is just Tap. Sorry for the impatience.

SCard
05-09-2016, 07:25 PM
had a GF that did not credit immediately and AMP that did not credit. Anyone else have any issues tonight? Seems like several surveys went to red since I got home from work.

jtowner
05-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Scard, I do it they are red now, I did GH this morning and 2 cents they ok then, Amp is another story I sometimes have a issue getting credit for that one, other other longer one does not give me a problem. Its been hard to get a Live,
never was like that before.

Jtowner

SCard
05-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Scard, I do it they are red now, I did GH this morning and 2 cents they ok then, Amp is another story I sometimes have a issue getting credit for that one, other other longer one does not give me a problem. Its been hard to get a Live,
never was like that before.

Jtowner

I think I have been banned by Live, have not even gotten into a single one in 3 weeks; used to get them most days. :cry::cry:

m 'n c
05-18-2016, 02:28 PM
Curious if it is just me again today. 1 out of 3 has credited so far. Your Survey was good but Tap and Global Test Market haven't come through been 3+ hrs for Tap so I figure that one is a no go but just 1ish hour for Global. :(

jtowner
05-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Curious if it is just me again today. 1 out of 3 has credited so far. Your Survey was good but Tap and Global Test Market haven't come through been 3+ hrs for Tap so I figure that one is a no go but just 1ish hour for Global. :(

I just finished Tap, I will post it credits 9 minutes after the hour, Global I think has been red all day. I have had a few not credit from them in the past.

Jtowner

jtowner
05-18-2016, 03:17 PM
I just finished Tap, I will post it credits 9 minutes after the hour, Global I think has been red all day. I have had a few not credit from them in the past.

Jtowner

My Tap credited

m 'n c
05-18-2016, 03:23 PM
Just cleared cookies and stuff really well. Hopefully that fixes any issues on my end.

I know the lights are suppose to help but with so many surveys to choose from I just go with what I know usually brings me luck. global I did last night and had luck even though it was red so I figured I'd try again and got a survey but no credit. Oh well. Been a good month overall so far.

jtowner
05-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Just cleared cookies and stuff really well. Hopefully that fixes any issues on my end.

I know the lights are suppose to help but with so many surveys to choose from I just go with what I know usually brings me luck. global I did last night and had luck even though it was red so I figured I'd try again and got a survey but no credit. Oh well. Been a good month overall so far.

My Global also just credited that I finished at 5:10p, sorry your did not, I know how that feels.

Jtownter

SCard
05-18-2016, 06:11 PM
No Global
No DS
No Say So
No Tap
No ON
and of course No Live

don't need to worry about getting credit when you can't get a even get into a survey

mellymel261
05-18-2016, 10:17 PM
No Global
No DS
No Say So
No Tap
No ON
and of course No Live

don't need to worry about getting credit when you can't get a even get into a survey

this has been my worst couple of months ever there are barely any surveys available

m 'n c
05-18-2016, 10:41 PM
Global showed up hours later tonight. Not going to question it. I'll take it!

carriecostello@yahoo.com
05-19-2016, 02:46 PM
I have not been credited fr the last three days of opinion daily surveys?? any idea why??

SunshineGirl
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
I have not been credited fr the last three days of opinion daily surveys?? any idea why??

Are you referring to "Opinion Network" (the one you can do hourly) or "Opinion Central" (one you can only do daily)?

carriecostello@yahoo.com
05-19-2016, 02:56 PM
opinion network

SunshineGirl
05-19-2016, 03:04 PM
opinion network

I haven't been seeing problems with those but there is an email address on our page that you can email directly. They like to hear directly from the people taking the surveys so that they can search your information and try to find the surveys. I used to collect the info and send it to them but it was easier for the members just to go directly to them.