PDA

View Full Version : Reviews for SR?

SunshineGirl
02-05-2015, 11:09 AM
If any of you would be so inclined, I would love to see some updated reviews on this site:

http://www.cashbackholic.com/review.php?p=SunshineRewards.com

Last time they thought that we were making them up because we had a bunch of people post nice things at the same time. But we really are nice. :)

russellh
02-05-2015, 12:42 PM
I just left one. Wonder if Matthew and Paul are going to come back and question the validity if we all post again at the same time? Oh well, Haters gonna hate . . .

leshaface
02-13-2015, 07:02 PM
I decided to wait a few days after Russell to post a review (although it's not showing up yet?) so that many reviews wouldn't show up all at once.

spring
02-14-2015, 01:19 PM
I posted a review. Let's see if it gets posted. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
02-17-2015, 10:55 AM
Wonder why they are so behind on posting them??

spring
02-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Wonder why they are so behind on posting them??

Was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the long holiday weekend intervened?

russellh
02-17-2015, 11:06 PM
That is odd because I think mine posted right away . . . :confused:

leshaface
02-26-2015, 02:12 AM
Well another review (perhaps spring?) posted but mine did not. I didn't post anything deragatory, negative or give my referral number or anything like that. Very odd. Perhaps i'll wait a few weeks and try again.

spring
02-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Well another review (perhaps spring?) posted but mine did not. I didn't post anything deragatory, negative or give my referral number or anything like that. Very odd. Perhaps i'll wait a few weeks and try again.

Nope, it wasn't mine, so I'm in the same boat as you. I wrote a nice positive review based on my many years of experiences. No idea why yours and mine didn't post.

leshaface
02-26-2015, 04:17 PM
Nope, it wasn't mine, so I'm in the same boat as you. I wrote a nice positive review based on my many years of experiences. No idea why yours and mine didn't post.

That is very strange! Perhaps they are just that far behind in allowing the posts to go through.

MdCaterer
06-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Strange. I just followed the link from the original post and left a review. Yet when I tried to check to see if it posted they do not even have Sunshine Rewards listed :(