PDA

View Full Version : big board

lanny76
03-31-2008, 08:18 AM
I give up :( For the third month in a row I have gotten knocked off the top 10 on the last day or so. This is somewhat disappointing. But so it goes - I'm sure not the only one who wants to get in the top 10!

linanglab
03-31-2008, 08:21 AM
I have never been that close to being on the top 10 in the last week of the month. That would be very disappointing. But think of all the money you are making by being that close! Very impressive!

Hopefully you will make it some month! Crossing my fingers for you!

kimntrent
03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
I agree. I thought for sure I had it this month and I don't see any way now. I still have an office depot order out there and a drugstore order out there and 2 budget rental cars and a hotels.com. I don't see those coming through anytime soon. If some of my 4.50 and above referrals would do something then maybe but I don't think that is going to happen. I was kinda sad to see it this morning actually.

Kim

bellanlivismom
03-31-2008, 12:06 PM
It is rough. I had been hanging out at 4 for some time and then when Tricia reran it this morning, down to 7 I went. Still in the top 10 but I know that there is nothing more that I can do today. Just try and get the SM survey which never likes me.

Good luck girls!

keishashadow
03-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow! you guys are all up in the statosphere, how do you do it?

i think i'm @ the highest i've ever been end of month (65 & i'm darn proud of it lol) do see that peeps are closing in on me.:)

kimbih
03-31-2008, 01:05 PM
This was the closest I've been! I was #7 about 2 weeks ago but then yoyo-ed between being on it and just short at about #12. Now I'm at #14 and give up...no way I can catch up now :(

Congrats to those that did make it though!!!

sunshinecindy
03-31-2008, 06:30 PM
I give up :( For the third month in a row I have gotten knocked off the top 10 on the last day or so. This is somewhat disappointing. But so it goes - I'm sure not the only one who wants to get in the top 10!

Are you sure you aren't up there?

lanny76
03-31-2008, 07:51 PM
I seem to be on it again after the magazines.com credited! Fingers crossed that I stay there!! I made the beginning post after I saw the board early this morning, and I was about 3$ off - thot I was done. Then got surprised by the magazine credit coming thru - a great surprise. So I didn't really need to whine after all :p

OhMari
03-31-2008, 08:05 PM
I was so stressed out in the beginning of the month. It was my first time ever being on the Big Board. It is a lot less stressful being in the 100's. Though I am #40. I never look anymore, I just went to look when I read your post.

lanny76
03-31-2008, 08:43 PM
I figured I wanted to make it at least once since I've been so close, and then I wouldn't think about it so much!! This month, I didn't think about it so much, or try too hard, until the last week when I suddenly saw myself in the top 10. Then of course I wanted to stay there!

deana
04-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Is anyone out there awake and sunshining?? I am at work and cannot get to sunshine rewards..online the forums (we are blocked, "invalid site")..... can anyone tell me if I stayed on the big board? I was number two but wonder if I was bumped down or off with all of the magazine and other manual credits that went up today. Thanks in advance!!

mjjmbnmm
04-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Sorry I checked and March is already gone and April is up. I hope you made it.:sunshine:

Arky
04-01-2008, 12:39 AM
Is anyone out there awake and sunshining?? I am at work and cannot get to sunshine rewards..online the forums (we are blocked, "invalid site")..... can anyone tell me if I stayed on the big board? I was number two but wonder if I was bumped down or off with all of the magazine and other manual credits that went up today. Thanks in advance!!

Deana S. is still #2 for March.

mjjmbnmm
04-01-2008, 12:44 AM
duh, sorry I would've saw that if I was smart enough to click on March at the bottom of the page.:)

deana
04-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Thank you both for checking for me!!!! :hugs:

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry to take your thread but I have a question. How does anyone have over $36 in their account for this month already, it's barely been 12 hours. I need to know the secret.

bellanlivismom
04-01-2008, 11:48 AM
The same thing happened last month. I would love to know too. Actually it is the same person with the high amount as last month too.
This was from the thread at the beginning of last month...

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7006&page=3

askomsky
04-01-2008, 11:50 AM
The same thing happened last month. I would love to know too. Actually it is the same person with the high amount as last month too.
This was from the thread at the beginning of last month...

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7006&page=3

shopping credits that post, must have timed their shopping, hotel, car rental etc ...

bellanlivismom
04-01-2008, 11:52 AM
I guess I can't put that much thought into when I want stuff to post. I will take it whenever it comes. :rotfl:

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 11:54 AM
I guess I can't put that much thought into when I want stuff to post. I will take it whenever it comes. :rotfl:

That is the way I think!

JillyFish
04-01-2008, 01:50 PM
I was just coming to post the same question. I still don't get it though. There's not any way to control when your shopping credits will post. I mean you can try, but....:confused:

lanny76
04-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Well, I think this is the same person who got 46 to credit last month on the first day - and then didn't seem to gain much after that! It does seem a bit curious all right.

SunshineGirl
04-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Well, I think this is the same person who got 46 to credit last month on the first day - and then didn't seem to gain much after that! It does seem a bit curious all right.

I believe she places office supply orders once a month. :)

bellanlivismom
04-02-2008, 09:20 AM
That explains it!! Thanks Tricia! Mental note, order office supplies! :rotfl:

JillyFish
04-02-2008, 09:31 AM

Ahhhhhhh! [The lightbulb comes on!]

:rotfl:

Magical JenK
04-02-2008, 09:47 AM

Oooh she's good!! How smart to get office supplies through SR! I just wish my mom would listen when I tell her to do her shopping through SR!! But no....doesn't believe me....why did all of us believe in SR I wonder??

m4travels
04-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Oooh she's good!! How smart to get office supplies through SR! I just wish my mom would listen when I tell her to do her shopping through SR!! But no....doesn't believe me....why did all of us believe in SR I wonder??

A buyer of office supplies here as well. Actually there are two of us in my office who sunshine and we rotate between the office supply orders and coffeeforless orders, though she's cut off from ordering the coffee anymore! The last order she placed she was supposed to order 8 boxes; imagine the surprise when 8 cases arrived!!!!!

I also love it when the techs screw up their GPS systems! My eyes light up for that one!

lanny76
04-02-2008, 09:55 AM

That does explain it!! Nothing odd about that, I guess - now I feel somewhat nosy for wondering!

lrsellars
04-02-2008, 09:56 AM

I've told myself to put a sticky note on my computer to check SR first but I didn't do that at home and ordered $700 worth of strollers from Target and FORGET to check SR to see if they are a merchant. THEY ARE!!! I'm so sad!!!!

wilsonfamily4
04-02-2008, 10:28 AM
I have been wondering how I can get into my husbands office and have them order from my SR account. :) Probably not going to happen but O, how I wish. They are an accounting firm so you can imagine the paper and ink they go through!!!!!

llmedic36
04-02-2008, 11:58 AM
How do you get to the big board?

spring
04-02-2008, 12:38 PM
How do you get to the big board?

On the main page of SR with all the tabs on top, click on the Offers/Contests tab and select Big Board.:sunshine:

llmedic36
04-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks!! :sunshine:

disney_girl
04-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Tricia, can you look at my big board bonus for March? I was expecting a little more than what posted:). Do I need to file a TT with any information? (I was #7 if that helps). Let me know if I need to do anything! Thanks!!

SunshineGirl
04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Tricia, can you look at my big board bonus for March? I was expecting a little more than what posted:). Do I need to file a TT with any information? (I was #7 if that helps). Let me know if I need to do anything! Thanks!!

Not to pass the buck or anything, but that is SG's job. LOL! I just let him know and he will fix it up for you today.

disney_girl
04-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks Tricia and SG!!:sunshine:

SunshineGuy
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks Tricia and SG!!:sunshine:

it should be fixed now....that will teach me to credit the BB and watch TV at the same time.... sorry... :blush:

askomsky
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
it should be fixed now....that will teach me to credit the BB and watch TV at the same time.... sorry... :blush:
lol, it's nice to know your human!!!! :)

disney_girl
04-03-2008, 12:07 PM

No problem!! Thanks for taking care of it so fast!