PDA

View Full Version : Big Board Changes

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
The Sunshine Big Board just made some big changes after I processed some manual credits and trouble tickets!!

lanny76
03-31-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow!!!! I just got my magazines.com credit - thank you all so much! What a big boost that is - makes my day!:woohoo:

OhMari
03-31-2008, 02:53 PM
The Sunshine Big Board just made some big changes after I processed some manual credits and trouble tickets!!
Does this classify you as "I really do work here."

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Does this classify you as "I really do work here."

Some days more than others. ;)

OhMari
03-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Some days more than others. ;)

I saw on the DIS Budget Board the other day, that some members were saying they missed you.I said you still post occasionally. I also said to go look at Sunshine site , they now have a forum. I try really hard to get people to join. I even got yelled at by a fellow mod. I accidently said, "give me a PM" to someone when they started asking a lot of questions.:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
03-31-2008, 03:14 PM
I saw on the DIS Budget Board the other day, that some members were saying they missed you.I said you still post occasionally. I also said to go look at Sunshine site , they now have a forum. I try really hard to get people to join. I even got yelled at by a fellow mod. I accidently said, "give me a PM" to someone when they started asking a lot of questions.:rotfl:

Uh oh....don't get into MOD trouble over there or you will get yourself banned like Cindy. :rotfl:

I've actually been on the DVC board over there a bit the last couple of weeks since we are going to Hilton Head DVC next week. I got a hold of some of the activity sheets and people have been PMing me like crazy to email them to them. Of course, I always include my SR link when I email back, ;)

OhMari
03-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Hope you write a TR on here. We want to take my parents there for their 50th Wedding Anniv. next year. I have no idea what it is like, except I know you can golf.