PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield Issues?

russellh
05-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Anyone else having Greenfield Issues? I completed one at lunchtime, and got the proper congratulations screen. A couple hours later- no credit. So I completed another one, got the congratulations screen, and now that one missed crediting.

russellh
05-13-2015, 10:11 PM
Well, one of them finally credited. I am guessing others were having issues since it went from green to yellow to red and now has jumped to green

SCard
07-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Anyone else having problems with Greenfield crediting?
My SM last night did not credit and today my DS.
odd that 2 in a row for GF did not credit, they are usually very dependable but every so often we have crediting issues.

just wondering if its just me.

jtowner
07-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Anyone else having problems with Greenfield crediting?
My SM last night did not credit and today my DS.
odd that 2 in a row for GF did not credit, they are usually very dependable but every so often we have crediting issues.

just wondering if its just me.

I had a GF this morning on shopping 3 different times, and it did not credit, did another one and that did credit, not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

GF is red I did take one thinking it may just be the Holiday, completed it but it did not credit, there must be something up with GF and 2cents, since they are now the same survey provider.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

SCard
07-04-2015, 12:23 PM
I had a GF this morning on shopping 3 different times, and it did not credit, did another one and that did credit, not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

GF is red I did take one thinking it may just be the Holiday, completed it but it did not credit, there must be something up with GF and 2cents, since they are now the same survey provider.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

I tied again today, completed DS and got the same congratulations as you and no credit.
Today's was not Toluna, the previous 2 were. Was hoping maybe this one not being Toluna would credit but no.

that's 3 GF since Thursday night that have not credited. I am done with GF until next week, hopefully Tricia can figure out the issue and get us the credits; she often is able to.

jtowner
07-04-2015, 12:40 PM
I tied again today, completed DS and got the same congratulations as you and no credit.
Today's was not Toluna, the previous 2 were. Was hoping maybe this one not being Toluna would credit but no.

that's 3 GF since Thursday night that have not credited. I am done with GF until next week, hopefully Tricia can figure out the issue and get us the credits; she often is able to.

I agree Scard, or wait until we see its green or yellow again, then we have a better chance of it crediting. Hopefully Trish sees this and next week emails her liaison.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-05-2015, 12:20 PM
They are definitely having crediting issues. On the plus side, they always end up loading them into the system later when something like this happens. Unfortunately, because it is a long holiday weekend, no one has been working there for days. I'll check in with them Monday morning if we don't see the credits come in pretty quickly. They are on Eastern time so I'll give it until about 10.

SCard
07-05-2015, 05:02 PM
They are definitely having crediting issues. On the plus side, they always end up loading them into the system later when something like this happens. Unfortunately, because it is a long holiday weekend, no one has been working there for days. I'll check in with them Monday morning if we don't see the credits come in pretty quickly. They are on Eastern time so I'll give it until about 10.

wonderful that we have a survey company that always makes it right for us when something like this happens. :clap:

jtowner
07-05-2015, 05:16 PM
This is the 2nd day that GF has gone to yellow light, that tells me someone got credit. Are some getting credit and others not Trish?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-06-2015, 09:23 AM
This is the 2nd day that GF has gone to yellow light, that tells me someone got credit. Are some getting credit and others not Trish?

Jtowner

Very few credits compared to the number of clicks. Definitely not what it should be.

SCard
07-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Completed another one today and no credit. missing 3 DS and 1 SM

SunshineGirl
07-06-2015, 02:27 PM
I did send an email this morning but have not yet heard back from them.

jtowner
07-06-2015, 02:56 PM
I did send an email this morning but have not yet heard back from them.

I saw it was yellow so I tried it again, and no credit again.

Jtowner

SCard
07-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Got my DS credit for today, waiting for SM from Thursday, DS - Friday and Saturday

jtowner
07-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Got my DS credit for today, waiting for SM from Thursday, DS - Friday and Saturday

Scard,

I guess that is why it is green, I did not get mine, so I tried it again after seeing that, I bet now it will not credit again, I will post after 6, I do not have a good feeling about it.

Jtowner

SCard
07-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Scard,

I guess that is why it is green, I did not get mine, so I tried it again after seeing that, I bet now it will not credit again, I will post after 6, I do not have a good feeling about it.

Jtowner

strange as mine should have credited at noon (EDT); when it did so late I was hoping that meant things were fixed.

jtowner
07-06-2015, 06:10 PM
strange as mine should have credited at noon (EDT); when it did so late I was hoping that meant things were fixed.

No mine did not credit again, so I do not belive it is fixed, I completed mime this morning at 10:25 and no credit yet. Have to wait to see if Trish got a answer to her email. Until then I am done trying.

Jtowner

russellh
07-07-2015, 08:11 AM
:confused: Now I am puzzled . . . . I don't remember doing a greenfield yesterday, but I got a credit for one . . .

It shows with yesterdays date- not sure if it is one of the old ones I had an issue with that finally credited or a glitch . . . :confused:

SunshineGirl
07-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Supposedly these are all caught up. Is anyone still missing one and if so, from what day?

SCard
07-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Supposedly these are all caught up. Is anyone still missing one and if so, from what day?

I am still missing:

SM - 7/2/15
DS- 7/3/15
DS - 7/4/15

thanks.

jtowner
07-07-2015, 05:13 PM
I am also missing 3 Gf's

7,3, 7-4 and 7-6

I would also like to know if it is back to crediting normal now? Thanks

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-07-2015, 06:10 PM
According to Greenfield, it IS back to normal.

In order for them to look into any missing credits, I am going to have to go in and pull all of your account information plus everything that you submitted through the missing surveys form. It's definitely going to take a bit of time on this one.

SCard
07-07-2015, 07:26 PM
According to Greenfield, it IS back to normal.

In order for them to look into any missing credits, I am going to have to go in and pull all of your account information plus everything that you submitted through the missing surveys form. It's definitely going to take a bit of time on this one.

that is very disappointing from GF. I did not fill out the missing survey form for my missing DS. I haven't filled one out in probably close to a year; have not received any back credits from the form in several years.

I completed a DS at 6:45 and it did not credit at 7ish. will report back at 8PM.

jtowner
07-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Same thing for me did not do missing survey, the trouble with credits started Friday 7-3 and it still looks like they are having issues, waiting to see what Scard has to say about credit. It has not been the 2nd hour for a long time now. That is real downer not going back. Do not know if I trust them now to take a chance.

Jtowner

SCard
07-07-2015, 08:24 PM
it did not credit and I can't find that GF form we used to have for submitting surveys that did not credit. All I can find is the 2nd chance form.
I did save the URL.
JTowner - my first not to credit was SM on Thursday night, DS did credit; so started Thursday night or Friday I guess

jtowner
07-07-2015, 08:35 PM
it did not credit and I can't find that GF form we used to have for submitting surveys that did not credit. All I can find is the 2nd chance form.
I did save the URL.
JTowner - my first not to credit was SM on Thursday night, DS did credit; so started Thursday night or Friday I guess

Sounds to me that is is far from being resolved, I hope Trish read this, someone did did credit today, or maybe that was from this when there was a post she got credit and id not think she did one. Something is not right with GF>

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-07-2015, 09:16 PM
I am definitely seeing some credits come through today. It's down very far from what it usually is, but there are credits. I'll let her know that we are still seeing problems. And any info you can get me in the second chance form page will help.

SCard
07-07-2015, 09:24 PM
I am definitely seeing some credits come through today. It's down very far from what it usually is, but there are credits. I'll let her know that we are still seeing problems. And any info you can get me in the second chance form page will help.

I pasted the URL in the my 2nd chance entry and also gave you the name of the company that was the subject of the study.

I even tried SM and that did not credit either. silly to try I guess

SunshineGirl
07-08-2015, 04:50 PM
FYI...Greenfield has gotten enough complaints from other partners that they are still trying to figure this out. They will likely be sending me a list of every survey THEY think we completed to compare to every survey WE think we completed. Once I get more info, I will let you know.

jtowner
07-08-2015, 05:09 PM
FYI...Greenfield has gotten enough complaints from other partners that they are still trying to figure this out. They will likely be sending me a list of every survey THEY think we completed to compare to every survey WE think we completed. Once I get more info, I will let you know.

I saw green GF so I took a chance on it, and for the 1st time in almost a week I got it to credit.

#2834697 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/08/2015 0.75 Credits 07/08/2015 Paid

Jtowner

leshaface
07-08-2015, 09:29 PM
I saw green GF so I took a chance on it, and for the 1st time in almost a week I got it to credit.

#2834697 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/08/2015 0.75 Credits 07/08/2015 Paid

Jtowner

Same here. I've been avoiding this one seeing all the complaints but saw it was green too. It credited pretty fast too!

SCard
07-08-2015, 09:44 PM
would be happy to try for one but all I get is immediate "sorry try again tomorrow".
no surveys or no credits I guess.

SunshineGirl
07-09-2015, 10:59 AM
The good news is that they sent me a list this morning of every survey that their internal system showed as complete. The bad news is that I had to try to compare it against the credits that we actually got and it was a NIGHTMARE because the info they gave me was the email address that you used for the survey and your IP address. So if you use a different email address for SR than what you used for the survey, I couldn't match it up. Out of 28 missing, I matched up all but 2 using some techy skills. I just sent it back to them. Hopefully they will be able to match up the subids now on their end and get them credited.

I definitely saw some of your email addresses on that list (even a couple that are not the same as what you use for SR--I was able to match up by first names, initials, etc).

SCard
07-09-2015, 11:13 AM
The good news is that they sent me a list this morning of every survey that their internal system showed as complete. The bad news is that I had to try to compare it against the credits that we actually got and it was a NIGHTMARE because the info they gave me was the email address that you used for the survey and your IP address. So if you use a different email address for SR than what you used for the survey, I couldn't match it up. Out of 28 missing, I matched up all but 2 using some techy skills. I just sent it back to them. Hopefully they will be able to match up the subids now on their end and get them credited.

I definitely saw some of your email addresses on that list (even a couple that are not the same as what you use for SR--I was able to match up by first names, initials, etc).

I use a different e-mail address for GF than the one I use for SR; do you want me to e-mail you the addy I use for GF?
thanks for all your efforts

SunshineGirl
07-09-2015, 11:48 AM
I use a different e-mail address for GF than the one I use for SR; do you want me to e-mail you the addy I use for GF?
thanks for all your efforts

I'll let you know once I figure out if I am going to have to manually credit everyone or if they are going to be able to do it automatically.

jtowner
07-09-2015, 04:19 PM
I'll let you know once I figure out if I am going to have to manually credit everyone or if they are going to be able to do it automatically.

I did a Gf and ad no credit again today, yesterday no problem today at least for me back to the same thing.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-09-2015, 04:22 PM
I did a Gf and ad no credit again today, yesterday no problem today at least for me back to the same thing.

Jtowner

Did it maybe go through a different site? I'm not even showing a click through SR for you in their system. I see 7 other people clicked and of those, 4 have gotten credits.

jtowner
07-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Did it maybe go through a different site? I'm not even showing a click through SR for you in their system. I see 7 other people clicked and of those, 4 have gotten credits.

No it did not, I got the GF completion screen it was on PB&J, now at time I get new screen that wants you to fill out of these ?ds, I click out of it and just put in all the information againand then erase it from my cookies, it leave 3 cookies, I just do not recall the name it leaves now. If it helps I finished it at 3:35 today.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-09-2015, 05:03 PM
No it did not, I got the GF completion screen it was on PB&J, now at time I get new screen that wants you to fill out of these ?ds, I click out of it and just put in all the information againand then erase it from my cookies, it leave 3 cookies, I just do not recall the name it leaves now. If it helps I finished it at 3:35 today.

Jtowner

That's really strange. We haven't had any other Greenfield problems today. When I clicked on it just now, it showed my click just fine. But I don't even show that you clicked through today. (they track those click on their end, but I don't think that we do) Your SR # ends in 40, right?

jtowner
07-09-2015, 05:09 PM
That's really strange. We haven't had any other Greenfield problems today. When I clicked on it just now, it showed my click just fine. But I don't even show that you clicked through today. (they track those click on their end, but I don't think that we do) Your SR # ends in 40, right?

I am 4640, I used FF and am going to try to see if you see my click, I am going to try now, ( have GF screen up, do you see me, If you posted credits I did not get any from you for my 3 days that I did not get credit. I was thinking when you get that a different questionnaire, even though you get out of it and erase the cookies is it possible it routes you to a different site.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-09-2015, 05:18 PM
I am 4640, I used FF and am going to try to see if you see my click, I am going to try now, ( have GF screen up, do you see me, If you posted credits I did not get any from you for my 3 days that I did not get credit. I was thinking when you get that a different questionnaire, even though you get out of it and erase the cookies is it possible it routes you to a different site.

Jtowner

GF still is not showing a clickthru for you today.

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. But I actually see you on the list of the missing for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.

jtowner
07-09-2015, 05:24 PM
GF still is not showing a clickthru for you today.

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. But I actually see you on the list of the missing for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.

I used chrome that time but I have a GF screen up, it sounds like that is why I am not getting credit. Something has to be wrong with there end, I have never had issues with my browsers, I click in on windows 8 after 2:30, moved to my windows 7 which is easier to control cookies and that where I completed it. I have a GF screen up now, do not want to waste my time if you still are no seeing it. I just got credit for Your and Amp.

Jtowner

I used my same info and tried again, this is the completion screen you get for GF

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area

I guess I still did not show, again no credit

SCard
07-09-2015, 09:28 PM
completed DS at 8:30 has not credited. Went through about 7-8 before I got one that I could complete. Will see if it credits at 10.

I have had SO much trouble with GF. For almost a year went from getting DS about 90%+ down to maybe 10-15%, Finally had a really good quarter last quarter and now all these crediting problems. but only for some members

since last Thursday - 4 completed DS that have not credited. 2 SM that did not credit.

jtowner
07-09-2015, 10:12 PM
completed DS at 8:30 has not credited. Went through about 7-8 before I got one that I could complete. Will see if it credits at 10.

I have had SO much trouble with GF. For almost a year went from getting DS about 90%+ down to maybe 10-15%, Finally had a really good quarter last quarter and now all these crediting problems. but only for some members

since last Thursday - 4 completed DS that have not credited. 2 SM that did not credit.

I am having the same issues, Trish did not even show that I quick on GF surveys today, yet I completed and did not get credit. Have you been getting VIP at times when you are looking for a survey in GF or 2 Cents. It goes to this big long questionaire and after the 1st time it happened to me, i caught on and get out out it, then erase the 3 cookies it makes. Have you had this happen to You?

Okay I went to my laptop and tired using a different email address that I use in 2 cents surveys and can not believe this it did credit. Maybe it has something to do with our emails address, since I used the same one and did not get credit, used another and did get credit, now I am really confused. I will have to think about that, and the fact the laptop did not have my cable connection into it, just using WIfi, but I also did get that VIP page to fill out during the survey and I click out and erased the cookies, and no issues, go figure. Maybe Trish will have some ideas.

Jtowner

SCard
07-09-2015, 10:21 PM
I am having the same issues, Trish did not even show that I quick on GF surveys today, yet I completed and did not get credit. Have you been getting VIP at times when you are looking for a survey in GF or 2 Cents. It goes to this big long questionaire and after the 1st time it happened to me, i caught on and get out out it, then erase the 3 cookies it makes. Have you had this happen to You?

Okay I went to my laptop and tired using a different email address that I use in 2 cents surveys and can not believe this it did credit. Maybe it has something to do with our emails address, since I used the same one and did not get credit, used another and did get credit, now I am really confused. I will have to think about that, and the fact the laptop did not have my cable connection into it, just using WIfi, but I also did get that VIP page to fill out during the survey and I click out and erased the cookies, and no issues, go figure. Maybe Trish will have some ideas.

Jtowner

no questionare in the surveys I have done. I changed the e-mail address last September in hopes that I might get more GF but that did not work either. End of March, just about one year after I started getting "sorry no surveys" all the time, things changed and I was back to 90% with GF and now this problem.

2nd hour and no credit for the survey.

will be interested if Tricia can see my click (s) through tonight as I went through at least 6 before I got one; was surprised to get that many opportunites

skipperkim
07-11-2015, 09:56 AM
so it's not just me then that's been having issues with GF this week.

buddypooh
07-11-2015, 06:36 PM
I did 3 last week and nothing....I completed one yesterday and one this morning and nothing again. I hope they fix it soon!:computer:

jtowner
07-12-2015, 10:13 AM
I did 3 last week and nothing....I completed one yesterday and one this morning and nothing again. I hope they fix it soon!:computer:

I give up trying to figure out what is going on with GF, light is green got a new movie survey, where they always credited today it did not, yet the light is green. Could be something is wrong with the green light, it seems more of us are saying no credit, than saying we got credit. I saw one post from Ikat that completed a GF. Trish are still working on this with your contact, I do not think I have ever been this confused understanding GF.

Jtowner

SCard
07-12-2015, 11:17 AM
I too decided to try DS when I saw it was green Copied the URL while I was in the survey (Tricia used to need that), completed it, did a screen shot all just in case it did not credit but it did. It was a Toluna.

JTowner - I used my "regular" GF e-mail address which is different from my SR one. Sorry yours did not credit.
Hopefully tomorrow Tricia will be able to get some info from Greenfield.

so since 7/2 I have had 2 DS credit, 4 did not and 2 SM did not. 50-50 on Toluna or other surveys.

jtowner
07-12-2015, 11:54 AM
i am glad you got one to credit, the other day when I did get one, you did not, so it seems to be sporadic, mine was on a new movie coming in September. I have never had a survey on movies that did not credit. I went to my laptap and tried to do one that I used for 2 cents. The other day that worked, I will post after the hour. I am not sure I have a good feeling on this either, it also was a movie survey on a different new movie.

Jtowner

Ok, now I do not know what to think, The movie survey done on my laptop, using my wifi connection, credited and using email that i used with 2cents. What this means to me is my Ip address with my cable connection, GF is not recognizing, which Trish did say she did not even see me click on GF the day we discussed it, this is similar to what happened a few years back, when GF would not let us get surveys, I used a different email address, which have
been using the same since that point, and having no issues getting survey. I really think Trish will have to get to the bottom of this for all of us,

Jtowner

SCard
07-13-2015, 12:04 PM
I have not seen any back credits posted to my account. Anyone had any?
I notice DS is red again today, not a good sign perhaps.

jtowner
07-13-2015, 03:03 PM
I have not seen any back credits posted to my account. Anyone had any?
I notice DS is red again today, not a good sign perhaps.

Trish wrote this when I asked her

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. After yesterday I am sure my desktop will not get it to credit, Trish said she did not see that I click on GF, that I do not
get, and I never had issues with windows 7, windows 8 I can see problems. I guess I will try it on my laptop later on today. It was working fine for most yesterday, I looked thru the surveys completions and lots got it to credit

Jtowner.

SCard
07-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Trish wrote this when I asked her

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. After yesterday I am sure my desktop will not get it to credit, Trish said she did not see that I click on GF, that I do not
get, and I never had issues with windows 7, windows 8 I can see problems. I guess I will try it on my laptop later on today. It was working fine for most yesterday, I looked thru the surveys completions and lots got it to credit

Jtowner.

I have been at work all day, there were no DS this morning for me to try. I have a meeting tonight but will try to do DS and see what happens!

just and LRW for me and as usual, a big waste of my time. Now nothing

later on last evening, a 404 error of some sort and this morning just an immediate "sorry try again tomorrow". DS has been red for ~ 24 hrs now

SunshineGirl
07-14-2015, 11:33 AM
So the word is that they are still tracking the credits but the network just isn't reporting them correctly. It's been escalated the whole way to the top of the company and their people are working on it around the clock. The credits ARE all still being tracked. They just haven't been able to get the two systems talking to each other right again. Once they do, we should see all of the back credits.

jtowner
07-14-2015, 04:29 PM
So the word is that they are still tracking the credits but the network just isn't reporting them correctly. It's been escalated the whole way to the top of the company and their people are working on it around the clock. The credits ARE all still being tracked. They just haven't been able to get the two systems talking to each other right again. Once they do, we should see all of the back credits.

I thought something was up again with GF, been red since early Monday morning, I did not even try, I want to see things working right again.

Jtowner

SCard
07-14-2015, 09:30 PM

went out on a limb, tried and completed one on airlines that did not credit.

missing 5 DS and 2 SM credits.

SCard
07-15-2015, 05:40 PM

Just DS or SM/Y2C as well?
thanks

SunshineGirl
07-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Just DS or SM/Y2C as well?
thanks

Those we run through a subnetwork. So *hopefully* we will get our credits. But it will be a little harder because the subnetwork is in between us and them.

SCard
07-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Those we run through a subnetwork. So *hopefully* we will get our credits. But it will be a little harder because the subnetwork is in between us and them.

OK, thanks. Maybe I will just stick with DS; I completed another one tonight.

jtowner
07-16-2015, 09:16 AM
OK, thanks. Maybe I will just stick with DS; I completed another one tonight.

I saw GF and 2cents green, took a chance on GF and used myd esktop and same email I used before of of this happened, and it did credit. So I take its back to normal now?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-16-2015, 09:23 AM
I'm now seeing credits coming in pretty regularly, but I have not heard from them yet that it is fixed or when they are getting us the back credits.

jtowner
07-16-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm now seeing credits coming in pretty regularly, but I have not heard from them yet that it is fixed or when they are getting us the back credits.

Thanks, we will keep are fingers crossed, all is right in GF land.

Jtowner

SCard
07-16-2015, 06:29 PM
completed one well before 6PM and it has not credited. not looking good for DS credit. :-(:(

jtowner
07-16-2015, 07:20 PM
completed one well before 6PM and it has not credited. not looking good for DS credit. :-(:(

I thought it was fixed, ot went from green mid morning to yellow, and 2 cents was green then went red, has been that way ever since. I think if you did not get credit something must be up again. Hopefully Trish will see these posts.

Jtowner

SCard
07-16-2015, 07:30 PM
another one that did not credit. I know I saw DS and SM were green when I was at work.
missing 7 DS and 2 SM credits.

I am not going to do anymore GF until it is fixed for sure and get my back credits. Its been 2 weeks since the problem started and still not fixed.

jtowner
07-19-2015, 10:11 AM
I took a GF today, I saw it was green. It did credit, so is it we are all hesitant to do them, because I do not see that it was fixed on a weekend, that never happens. Hopefully can give us what the deal is.

Jtowner

#2838024 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/19/2015 0.75 Credits 07/19/2015 Paid

SCard
07-19-2015, 10:35 AM
I took a GF today, I saw it was green. It did credit, so is it we are all hesitant to do them, because I do not see that it was fixed on a weekend, that never happens. Hopefully can give us what the deal is.

Jtowner

#2838024 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/19/2015 0.75 Credits 07/19/2015 Paid

thanks.
gave it a shot, got immediate "sorry no surveys try again tomorrow". Hope I am not back to that, suffered through for a full year before I started be able to get GF again like I used too. Still no sign of all my missing credits:(

jtowner
07-19-2015, 11:20 AM
thanks.
gave it a shot, got immediate "sorry no surveys try again tomorrow". Hope I am not back to that, suffered through for a full year before I started be able to get GF again like I used too. Still no sign of all my missing credits:(

I have not seen any either, I would be very surprised it they did credit any. I think they are having issues, and not not keep things working how would they be able do accomplished that. If they do I hope we get all we did.

Jtowner

I guess GF is a hit or miss, took a long survey on shopping and no credit. I do not understand one day is works then does not.

Jtowner

buddypooh
07-20-2015, 12:36 PM
After 2 weeks of no credits , I finally got a GF one last night :cooldance: ....Hopefully it still works today!

SCard
07-20-2015, 03:05 PM
I have not seen any either, I would be very surprised it they did credit any. I think they are having issues, and not not keep things working how would they be able do accomplished that. If they do I hope we get all we did.

Jtowner

I guess GF is a hit or miss, took a long survey on shopping and no credit. I do not understand one day is works then does not.

Jtowner

doesn't seem like it's even worth trying. I am up early 6AM and the last 3-4 days DS is usually green or yellow and then turns to greens so some are getting DS on a fairly regular basis.

Nothing from Tricia since Thursday. I am still waiting for credits going back to July 2nd.

jtowner
07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Today 2cents has been green all day, I tried one and it did credit, so if this is working is GF also okay, since they seem to have the same cookies for a while now. I did not know if it also would credit, I was thinking we may all be gun shy, I would think GF should be okay also, Trish anything new in GF land?

Jtowner

SCard
07-23-2015, 07:11 PM
Today 2cents has been green all day, I tried one and it did credit, so if this is working is GF also okay, since they seem to have the same cookies for a while now. I did not know if it also would credit, I was thinking we may all be gun shy, I would think GF should be okay also, Trish anything new in GF land?

Jtowner

not having much luck with anything else tonight so I gave it a shot. Completed at 7:02 and just credited

jtowner
07-23-2015, 07:35 PM
not having much luck with anything else tonight so I gave it a shot. Completed at 7:02 and just credited

Scard which one did you do GF or 2cents?

Jtowner

SCard
07-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Scard which one did you do GF or 2cents?

Jtowner

Tried SM, got part way through it and was booted. Saw your post and decided to try GF and it did credit. Forgot that I had clicked into SM first but did credit as DS.I will try again tomorrow; hope it's not s fluke

jtowner
07-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Tried SM, got part way through it and was booted. Saw your post and decided to try GF and it did credit. Forgot that I had clicked into SM first but did credit as DS.I will try again tomorrow; hope it's not s fluke

Thanks Scard I am trying now, I will post the outcome.

It did not credit the 1st hour, I guess it will not.

Jtowner

SCard
07-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Thanks Scard I am trying now, I will post the outcome.

It did not credit the 1st hour, I guess it will not.

Jtowner

sorry to hear that, maybe it was a fluke that mine credited

jtowner
07-23-2015, 09:13 PM
sorry to hear that, maybe it was a fluke that mine credited

I think since I did 2cents on this computer is why it did not credit, the last several months I noticed the cookies are the same for both GF and 2ents. cents ysed to have thinknetwork as a cookie, now just used the same GF soes,

I went to my laptop used different address and it did credit, maybe Trish can make heads or tails out of this.

Jtowner

SCard
07-24-2015, 07:22 AM
completed one this morning and it did not credit. same computer, same browser. guess last nights credit was a fluke. :confused:

now missing 8 DS and 2 SM credits. guessing that despite what they told Tricia we will never see the missing credits.

jtowner
07-24-2015, 08:38 AM
completed one this morning and it did not credit. same computer, same browser. guess last nights credit was a fluke. :confused:

now missing 8 DS and 2 SM credits. guessing that despite what they told Tricia we will never see the missing credits.

Scard, all of this is getting quite annoying, GF used to be the most reliable, not now.

Jtowner

SCard
07-24-2015, 08:49 AM
Scard, all of this is getting quite annoying, GF used to be the most reliable, not now.

Jtowner

I got very few GF for an entire year, FINALLY end of March was able to get them a lot again until July.

Not much luck with Opinion Network before or after work so can't even make up the lost survey $$ from GF that way. :-(

buddypooh
07-26-2015, 11:42 AM
I got one of each to credit a couple days ago and now it starting all over again....I did both yesterday morning and nothing......When will it get fixed???:mad:

SCard
07-26-2015, 11:52 AM
I got one of each to credit a couple days ago and now it starting all over again....I did both yesterday morning and nothing......When will it get fixed???:mad:

this was Tricia's last post on the 22nd:

"GF is still not fixed. At this point, I think they are completely rewriting their software and there is not even an ETA on when it might be completed. They did give us credits one day--I think to make up for some that we were missing? But I won't even know for sure if that worked properly until we get to the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't even do any good for me to ask them what is going on. They've basically just said to sit tight until we hear back from them that it is fixed. I'm pretty sure most of our members are just totally avoiding the surveys."

I am not taking anymore until I feel confident that I will get credit + all my back credits.

My Live today was a GF/Toluna and that did credit for Live.

jtowner
07-26-2015, 12:40 PM
this was Tricia's last post on the 22nd:

"GF is still not fixed. At this point, I think they are completely rewriting their software and there is not even an ETA on when it might be completed. They did give us credits one day--I think to make up for some that we were missing? But I won't even know for sure if that worked properly until we get to the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't even do any good for me to ask them what is going on. They've basically just said to sit tight until we hear back from them that it is fixed. I'm pretty sure most of our members are just totally avoiding the surveys."

I am not taking anymore until I feel confident that I will get credit + all my back credits.

My Live today was a GF/Toluna and that did credit for Live.

Scard,

I got the a survey in Live for GF, I click of if it, for the reason you just stated, I knew it would not credit.

Jtowner

SCard
07-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Scard,

I got the a survey in Live for GF, I click of if it, for the reason you just stated, I knew it would not credit.

Jtowner

strange stuff continues, I did complete that Toluna in Live, got the congratulations page from Live and it credited. It was a short survey, I figured if it didn't credit I would try another Live.

jtowner
07-26-2015, 03:13 PM
strange stuff continues, I did complete that Toluna in Live, got the congratulations page from Live and it credited. It was a short survey, I figured if it didn't credit I would try another Live.

Scard,
Now I am back to being confused again, I would of not thought that would credit. Unless Live did it, when you got the comp page, not a GF credit I would think now.

Jtowner

SCard
07-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Scard,
Now I am back to being confused again, I would of not thought that would credit. Unless Live did it, when you got the comp page, not a GF credit I would think now.

Jtowner

sorry, maybe I confused things. I was trying for Live which sent me into surveywriter/Toluna which I completed and got the usual Live congratulations page and I got credit for Live.

jtowner
07-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Scard,

I saw GF was yellow, so I knew someone got credit. I tried it again from my laptop, not my desktop, using the 2cents email and what do you know, it was so short
and go figure it did credit. I do not understand are we just not giving it a chance or is something else going on here?

Jtowner

SCard
07-26-2015, 08:18 PM
completed one tonight and it did credit

jtowner
07-27-2015, 05:49 PM
completed one tonight and it did credit

Saw the light was yellow tired completed one that did not credit.

jtowner

SCard
07-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Saw the light was yellow tired completed one that did not credit.

jtowner

just home from work, was thinking about trying one, now maybe not, thanks for the warning

jtowner
07-27-2015, 06:09 PM
just home from work, was thinking about trying one, now maybe not, thanks for the warning

Scard,

I did the same thing as yesterday with no credit, earlier this mrning it went green for about 1 hour then back to yellow, I just would like to understand why on and off, that does not make sense.

Jtowner

SCard
07-27-2015, 06:17 PM
Scard,

I did the same thing as yesterday with no credit, earlier this mrning it went green for about 1 hour then back to yellow, I just would like to understand why on and off, that does not make sense.

Jtowner
it is strange. I use the same laptop, same e-mail addy, same browser. Some that have credited have been Toluna, some have been other surveys; last night was LRW. I've also had Tolunas that did not credit.

jtowner
07-27-2015, 07:10 PM
it is strange. I use the same laptop, same e-mail addy, same browser. Some that have credited have been Toluna, some have been other surveys; last night was LRW. I've also had Tolunas that did not credit.

Scard,

I gave it a chance from my desktop using my email address that I have used all along and guess what it credit, now again not sure if its good to go or not, have not heard from Trish since last week, maybe you should try and post what happens.

Jtowner

#2840705 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/27/2015 0.75 Credits 07/27/2015 Paid

SCard
07-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Scard,

I gave it a chance from my desktop using my email address that I have used all along and guess what it credit, now again not sure if its good to go or not, have not heard from Trish since last week, maybe you should try and post what happens.

Jtowner

#2840705 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/27/2015 0.75 Credits 07/27/2015 Paid

nothing but no surveys try again tomorrow.

not much of anything for any tonight.

SCard
07-27-2015, 10:13 PM
completed one and again no credit. what a waste of time. close to 30 minutes on the survey

now missing 9 DS and 2 SM credits. betting I will never see any of these credits.

mellymel261
07-27-2015, 10:16 PM
Hadnt tried DS in weeks, took one this morning and was surprised to see it did credit. I only tried because it was yellow would never try if red.

jtowner
07-27-2015, 10:22 PM
completed one and again no credit. what a waste of time. close to 30 minutes on the survey

now missing 9 DS and 2 SM credits. betting I will never see any of these credits.

Scard,
I am sorry that happened to you, we really need some answers with this GF situation.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-28-2015, 09:04 AM
As of right now, there is still no update that it has been fixed. We may be getting a few credits here and there, but the crediting system has not been updated to fix it completely. Last I heard, they are still tracking all of the credits on their end, so no one should be out anything. However, they did tell us that it was going to take quite some time to fix the system. I interpreted that as some number of weeks.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2015, 09:39 AM
I just asked for another update. They said that about 75% of the commissions are coming through automatically. They are still tracking the other 25% and if it is not fixed by August 4, they will make another round of manual credits. Apparently they gave us a bunch of credits back on July 15, but there were no subids attached to those. So I am going to go find out where those are so that I can credit all of you for those.

So the moral of the story at this point--You CAN take the surveys. You MAY get credit now. If you don't, you will get them all in a lump sum on August 4. From that point, they will continue to manually credit every couple of weeks until the system is fixed.

SCard
07-28-2015, 01:05 PM
I just asked for another update. They said that about 75% of the commissions are coming through automatically. They are still tracking the other 25% and if it is not fixed by August 4, they will make another round of manual credits. Apparently they gave us a bunch of credits back on July 15, but there were no subids attached to those. So I am going to go find out where those are so that I can credit all of you for those.

So the moral of the story at this point--You CAN take the surveys. You MAY get credit now. If you don't, you will get them all in a lump sum on August 4. From that point, they will continue to manually credit every couple of weeks until the system is fixed.

thank you for the update

leshaface
07-28-2015, 04:29 PM
It was Green today so took a chance, completed at 12:15, received credit just now. Yay!

SCard
07-28-2015, 06:21 PM
It was Green today so took a chance, completed at 12:15, received credit just now. Yay!

completed on about 5:50, no credit but maybe later, sounds like it took quite a while for your credit!

leshaface
07-28-2015, 06:26 PM
completed on about 5:50, no credit but maybe later, sounds like it took quite a while for your credit!

Sorry I'm on PT. It was 12:15pm PT and it credited at 1:26pm PT:)

SCard
07-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Sorry I'm on PT. It was 12:15pm PT and it credited at 1:26pm PT:)

thanks. another day with no credit 10 DS now.

jtowner
07-28-2015, 07:51 PM
thanks. another day with no credit 10 DS now.

I am in the same boat with you no credit, but yet light keeps getting green, not for me.

Jtowner

SCard
07-28-2015, 08:02 PM
I am in the same boat with you no credit, but yet light keeps getting green, not for me.

Jtowner
I hear ya!

I am used to it for a year while DS/SM were green most every night I got nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow" the majority of the time.

trusting in Tricia that we will get the credits we earned.

SCard
07-29-2015, 09:35 AM
another (#11) DS that did not credit today. light was green when I tried.

SCard
07-30-2015, 06:15 PM
well well well, today DS did credit

#2841682 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/30/2015 0.75 Credits 07/30/2015 Paid

jtowner
07-30-2015, 07:18 PM
well well well, today DS did credit

#2841682 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/30/2015 0.75 Credits 07/30/2015 Paid

Scard,

i also got credit for one, but I used a different email address, not the one that did not get me credit. For today anyway that worked.

Jtowner

SCard
07-30-2015, 07:33 PM
Scard,

i also got credit for one, but I used a different email address, not the one that did not get me credit. For today anyway that worked.

Jtowner

used my regular GF e-mail (different from SR one). same browser.

got carried away by the DS credit so did a SM.completed it and no credit.

SCard
07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
another day with no credit for a completed DS. too much to hope for credit2 days in a row.

missing 12 DS credits and I think 3/4 SM

jtowner
07-31-2015, 06:44 PM
another day with no credit for a completed DS. too much to hope for credit2 days in a row.

missing 12 DS credits and I think 3/4 SM

Scard,

I tried this morning no credit either, and its been red every time I looked today.

Jtower

SCard
08-03-2015, 09:17 AM
the mystery continues, completed DS on 8/1, 8/2 no credit. completed one today and it did credit. Same laptop, same e-mail address, same browser. All were Toluna surveys.

SCard
08-04-2015, 12:34 PM

any update? GF still does not seem to be working correctly and I am still waiting on all my missing credits going back to July 2nd.

Anyone receive their missing credits today?

jtowner
08-04-2015, 01:59 PM
any update? GF still does not seem to be working correctly and I am still waiting on all my missing credits going back to July 2nd.

Anyone receive their missing credits today?

Scard,

I would be shocked if that happen, I just happen to think it will not ahppen. If it does I would say ok I was wrong, I am not holding my breath waiting.

Jtowner

SCard
08-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Scard,

I would be shocked if that happen, I just happen to think it will not ahppen. If it does I would say ok I was wrong, I am not holding my breath waiting.

Jtowner

It seems you are correct. Very disappointing that we were led to believe that we would get credit for our completed surveys; even told that it was OK to take them and would get a lump sum of credits today. :mad: clearly was not true.

jtowner
08-04-2015, 07:34 PM
It seems you are correct. Very disappointing that we were led to believe that we would get credit for our completed surveys; even told that it was OK to take them and would get a lump sum of credits today. :mad: clearly was not true.

I know how you feel, Scard, just not sure I believed it, not that Trish would not give us the real deal, it could be she was told that by GF rep that they would make it right. GF has been red all day, and for the last 2 days it was credit for some of us. Now we wait to see when Trish updates what was told to her, if we do get them it will be the right thing to do, and if we do not GF is full of it.

Jtowner

SCard
08-04-2015, 07:47 PM
I know how you feel, Scard, just not sure I believed it, not that Trish would not give us the real deal, it could be she was told that by GF rep that they would make it right. GF has been red all day, and for the last 2 days it was credit for some of us. Now we wait to see when Trish updates what was told to her, if we do get them it will be the right thing to do, and if we do not GF is full of it.

Jtowner

agreed, sure looks like Tricia was mislead too. I don't doubt that she told us what she believed was the truth.

SunshineGirl
08-05-2015, 09:05 AM
I have not seen the list of credits yet, but they HAVE put credits in our account. They just haven't told us who they belong to yet!

We were all actually at a huge industry conference since Saturday. I just got back at midnight last night. But I will check in with them ASAP to see where we are on getting the userids for all of the credits that have come in so far as "no userid."

Worst case scenario even if they get me email addresses only, I will be able to match them up. It will just take a long time. And I know for sure that they have the email addresses. But the data of the userids might be what is lost and causing the problems.

SunshineGirl
08-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Good news. They DID do what they promised and gave us a deposit on July 31. They are supposed to be sending me the list of who to give both the early July money and the July 31 money to. As soon as I get it, I promise I will jump on it and manually credit everyone. So we ARE seeing the credits and they ARE still responding on all of it. It's just purely still technical problems and not any type of bad action on their end.

SCard
08-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Good news. They DID do what they promised and gave us a deposit on July 31. They are supposed to be sending me the list of who to give both the early July money and the July 31 money to. As soon as I get it, I promise I will jump on it and manually credit everyone. So we ARE seeing the credits and they ARE still responding on all of it. It's just purely still technical problems and not any type of bad action on their end.

Good news! thanks for the update :clap:

SunshineGirl
08-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Whew!! My eyes are crossed from comparing every single credit across 2 different spreadsheets but I have now imported all of the missing credits that they provided me with. I see some of you with just a few and others with as many as 20. Hopefully this will restore everyone's faith in Greenfield and see that they really are trying to work on it. I would hate to have people give up on them after they have been such a good partner to us for almost 10 years!

SCard
08-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Whew!! My eyes are crossed from comparing every single credit across 2 different spreadsheets but I have now imported all of the missing credits that they provided me with. I see some of you with just a few and others with as many as 20. Hopefully this will restore everyone's faith in Greenfield and see that they really are trying to work on it. I would hate to have people give up on them after they have been such a good partner to us for almost 10 years!

thanks for all your efforts on our behalf. In the 5.5 years I have been a member GF as always made things right for us, but this time it was taking so long.

and.....

#2843338 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843339 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843340 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843341 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843342 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843343 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843344 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843345 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843346 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843347 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843348 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843349 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843350 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid

:banana::banana::banana:

jtowner
08-05-2015, 07:18 PM
thanks for all your efforts on our behalf. In the 5.5 years I have been a member GF as always made things right for us, but this time it was taking so long.

and.....

#2843338 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843339 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843340 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843341 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843342 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843343 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843344 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843345 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843346 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843347 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843348 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843349 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid
#2843350 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/05/2015 Paid

:banana::banana::banana:

I also got a bunch of them, I never doubted Trish efforts, for I know she want the site to make money, it was GF so I have to say I was wrong for being skeptical, they did correct the issues with credit. So thank you Trish for keeping after them, I am sue that what helped.

Jtowner

Jtowner

SCard
08-05-2015, 07:23 PM
was pleased to get my old credits, but again tonight DS did not credit. it was green most of the day.

will be happy when they finally credit properly again

jtowner
08-05-2015, 08:05 PM
was pleased to get my old credits, but again tonight DS did not credit. it was green most of the day.

will be happy when they finally credit properly again

That was a ?d I forgot to ask Trish, I would guess things still may not be fixed. I was okay with the credits, that why it may have been green today. Anyone reading this get credit for a GF they did today?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-06-2015, 09:45 AM
They have NOT completely fixed the tracking yet. They estimate that about 80% of the credits are coming through right now but the rest will continue to be manually credited every couple of weeks until the get it fixed to 100%.

jtowner
08-06-2015, 10:08 AM
They have NOT completely fixed the tracking yet. They estimate that about 80% of the credits are coming through right now but the rest will continue to be manually credited every couple of weeks until the get it fixed to 100%.

Thanks Trish, I see it yellow, I will try it today.

Jtowner

SCard
08-06-2015, 09:12 PM
again today I am in the 20% that doesn't credit when completing DS. at least I will get the credit eventually

mellymel261
08-06-2015, 10:18 PM
again today I am in the 20% that doesn't credit when completing DS. at least I will get the credit eventually

Same here :( I took it because it was yellow and then it went red and mine didnt credit.

SCard
08-08-2015, 03:37 PM
didn't think GF could get any worse than July but for me it has. 0 for 6 this month with credits. not one single completed survey has credited. I know that eventually I will get the credits but sure doesn't make me want to spend time on their surveys knowing that I will have to wait weeks to get the credit. GF is at the bottom of my SR list now, I only do them when there is nothing else to try. hope they get things fixed soon.

SCard
08-11-2015, 07:15 AM
not one of my 8 completed DS in August has credited but today my Live was DS(Toluna) and it did credit; go figure.

"They have NOT completely fixed the tracking yet. They estimate that about 80% of the credits are coming through right now but the rest will continue to be manually credited every couple of weeks until the get it fixed to 100%. " Tricia - any update on when they will be sending more missing credits? Thank you

SCard
08-12-2015, 09:13 PM
wow, my DS credited today, a pleasant surprise. still missing 10 credits I think but nice to get one!

buddypooh
09-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Everything has been going pretty well for the last couple weeks and it's starting again!! Missing a 2 cents from a couple days ago and a GF from yesterday......:mad:

SunshineGirl
09-09-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm guessing that since we haven't gotten official word that it is fixed, it isn't. :( They were "hopeful" that it was fixed last week and were supposed to let me know officially on Thursday. I'll check in again today for updates.

jtowner
09-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Took one yesterday and it credited, today it did not, I guess Trish you will be getting credits again this month.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Well this is odd. Greenfield says that this has been fixed as of August 31. How many of you are still missing credits for September?

SCard
09-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Well this is odd. Greenfield says that this has been fixed as of August 31. How many of you are still missing credits for September?

I am missing credits for September 1, 2, and 8. One I completed on 9/3 did credit.

plus 8/19,8/23,8/26,8/27,8/28,8/29,8/30.

My account is the one they are monitoring correct? Went back and checked my account summary for September and there are no credits except for 9/3

jtowner
09-09-2015, 05:36 PM

I am missing credits from 8-18,8-22, 8-26, 8-28 .8-31, 9-3, 9-4,

Jtowner

pattip03
09-09-2015, 07:58 PM
I am missing credit for 9-6. (And 3 credits from august 8/20, 8/26, and 8/27 that doesn't include the one that ended with"Error @ submit" on 8/23)

SCard
09-09-2015, 10:14 PM
another DS that did not credit tonight

SunshineGirl
09-10-2015, 10:09 AM
It looks like I have the credits now that were missing for August. I asked them for the list of email addresses so that I can get your accounts credited ASAP.

As for the missing ones from September, it looks like our conversion rate is about back to normal from before the problems started. I'm not sure why a few of your are still missing credits. I'll ask them what we should be doing about that.

jtowner
09-10-2015, 10:18 AM
It looks like I have the credits now that were missing for August. I asked them for the list of email addresses so that I can get your accounts credited ASAP.

As for the missing ones from September, it looks like our conversion rate is about back to normal from before the problems started. I'm not sure why a few of your are still missing credits. I'll ask them what we should be doing about that.

Thanks Trish, it seems to me if GF credit 1 or 2 days in a row, the next day does not credit, at least this is the pattern I have been seeing. Glad to hear they do give credits, at least they do that, most do not do that.

Jtowner

SCard
09-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Thanks Trish, it seems to me if GF credit 1 or 2 days in a row, the next day does not credit, at least this is the pattern I have been seeing. Glad to hear they do give credits, at least they do that, most do not do that.

Jtowner

I don't think I have had one single time since the problems started (early July) where I have gotten DS credit 2 days in a row. I am always hopeful that it will happen though. :-) that would be a sign to me that maybe things are fixed.

very happy that we get the back credits.

SCard
09-16-2015, 03:51 PM

any update on the missing credits for August? I think the last bunch of credits was through 8/18 so it's been almost a month since we had any credits posted.
thank you.

SunshineGirl
09-16-2015, 06:12 PM
I sent an email asking for an update on everything, including my request for the member numbers. I finally got a response and it was nothing but a list of members who already GOT credit and a list of the manual credits they gave me WITHOUT any user information!! Totally useless for figuring out who to give the credits to. In addition, the guy completely ignored my request to trace a couple of your accounts.

I just sent another direct email to the highest person I know in the company telling them I am beyond frustrated. It has been months now and I am barely making any money with them but spending countless hours trying to fix everything. For some people apparently credits are coming through perfectly now. But for a number of you, they still are not. I can't figure out why and they aren't doing a dang thing to help me. I'm BEYOOOOOOOND frustrated with it all right now.

SCard
09-16-2015, 06:30 PM
I sent an email asking for an update on everything, including my request for the member numbers. I finally got a response and it was nothing but a list of members who already GOT credit and a list of the manual credits they gave me WITHOUT any user information!! Totally useless for figuring out who to give the credits to. In addition, the guy completely ignored my request to trace a couple of your accounts.

I just sent another direct email to the highest person I know in the company telling them I am beyond frustrated. It has been months now and I am barely making any money with them but spending countless hours trying to fix everything. For some people apparently credits are coming through perfectly now. But for a number of you, they still are not. I can't figure out why and they aren't doing a dang thing to help me. I'm BEYOOOOOOOND frustrated with it all right now.

thanks for the update and all your efforts for us. the last month I thought every time I didn't get credit was maybe one step closer to a solution as I know my account is one that you gave them to monitor. disappointing to here that they are not doing that for you as they said they would

sad too as GF has been with SR for such a long time

jtowner
09-16-2015, 07:15 PM
thanks for the update and all your efforts for us. the last month I thought every time I didn't get credit was maybe one step closer to a solution as I know my account is one that you gave them to monitor. disappointing to here that they are not doing that for you as they said they would

sad too as GF has been with SR for such a long time

I agree with both of you with all the time it has taken to straight this matter out. I read GF thought it was now fixed, then we all had some not credit this month. I want to say on the positive side of this issue for the last 3 days I got credit each time, and that is a first time since this whole mess started. I was thinking we would get the credit since we have, lets keeps our fingers crossed.

Jtowner

SCard
09-16-2015, 07:58 PM
was going for three in a row tonight and again no credit. Since GF said the problem was fixed at the end of August, I have completed 11 and 4 have credited. 36%. not acceptable.

jtowner
09-16-2015, 09:01 PM
was going for three in a row tonight and again no credit. Since GF said the problem was fixed at the end of August, I have completed 11 and 4 have credited. 36%. not acceptable.

Well it can not be fixed, if you did not get credit, I really do not understand, it did not sound good what Trish said earlier about credit. I sure hope she can get this issues fixed or at least all of the missing credits.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Well it can not be fixed, if you did not get credit, I really do not understand, it did not sound good what Trish said earlier about credit. I sure hope she can get this issues fixed or at least all of the missing credits.

Jtowner

Spoke to soon, today mine did not credi, fix do not think so.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-17-2015, 11:06 AM
I got a new list of the missing credits this morning. We'll see how that looks!

SunshineGirl
09-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Some good news and bad news! I did get a response from my higher-up contact there and they are going to try to respond to us a little bit more quickly from now on.

Bad news: They DID think that they had a fix, but apparently they now admit that it isn't working. Other rewards sites are putting the breaks on working with them altogether the longer this goes on.

Good news: We got all of our August credits today and I figured out who they belong to. It only impacted a total of 11 SR members, but for some of those members, it was up to 8 surveys in 2 weeks.

Also good news: They gave me a deposit of credits for September so far. But not the list of who to give them to. Once I get that list, I will do what I did today and figure that out.

I can see that a couple of you are switching up the email addresses that you are using and it is creating some major problems for me trying to credit you. When they only give me an email address and an IP address and you are 1) using an email address not associated with your SR account, and 2) logging into various IP addresses, I can't tell where to give the money. Through some major detective work I was able to figure them all out today. But if I can't figure it out, I can't give the credits. Please be kind and try not to make it impossible for me. :)

jtowner
09-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Some good news and bad news! I did get a response from my higher-up contact there and they are going to try to respond to us a little bit more quickly from now on.

Bad news: They DID think that they had a fix, but apparently they now admit that it isn't working. Other rewards sites are putting the breaks on working with them altogether the longer this goes on.

Good news: We got all of our August credits today and I figured out who they belong to. It only impacted a total of 11 SR members, but for some of those members, it was up to 8 surveys in 2 weeks.

Also good news: They gave me a deposit of credits for September so far. But not the list of who to give them to. Once I get that list, I will do what I did today and figure that out.

I can see that a couple of you are switching up the email addresses that you are using and it is creating some major problems for me trying to credit you. When they only give me an email address and an IP address and you are 1) using an email address not associated with your SR account, and 2) logging into various IP addresses, I can't tell where to give the money. Through some major detective work I was able to figure them all out today. But if I can't figure it out, I can't give the credits. Please be kind and try not to make it impossible for me. :)

I can give upi ,u email that I use and Ip address is you want that in order to credit. I use desktop and laptop, which both have different IP's. If you want I will email you that information. Not sure what email you use, you will have to note it for me.

Jtowner

SCard
09-17-2015, 08:24 PM

I win the prize again! I received 8 missing credits for August.

I do use a different e-mail address than my SR one; I gave you it last month so GF could monitor my account; I would be happy to send it again; this is the only e-mail addy I use for GF and only on IP address and the same laptop.

thank you SO much for your efforts, I really appreciate it

SCard
09-17-2015, 10:12 PM
tonight my DS did credit, not sure if I should post here or in the new GF thread set up last month.

SunshineGirl
09-23-2015, 01:51 PM
Just posted credits through September 15. That was a pretty big batch for being 15 days. But hopefully it gave some of you a nice bump to your account!

leshaface
09-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Just posted credits through September 15. That was a pretty big batch for being 15 days. But hopefully it gave some of you a nice bump to your account!

That's awesome thanks for all your hard work!

#2858527 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858536 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858542 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858546 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858502 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858518 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
#2858519 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid

SCard
09-23-2015, 02:18 PM

thank you, I got 7 credits!! some days they do credit on their own. I try GF/DS every day as I know I will eventually get the credits which makes it worth taking them.

sorry it is so much extra work for you but it is much appreciated. thank you

jtowner
09-23-2015, 02:57 PM
thank you, I got 7 credits!! some days they do credit on their own. I try GF/DS every day as I know I will eventually get the credits which makes it worth taking them.

sorry it is so much extra work for you but it is much appreciated. thank you

I got 10 credits today from GF, that is sure a lot not to have credit. I am glad they do keep track, it would make things so much easier if they just credited when we took them, makes a lot of extra work for Trish.

Jtowner

SCard
09-23-2015, 03:10 PM
I got 10 credits today from GF, that is sure a lot not to have credit. I am glad they do keep track, it would make things so much easier if they just credited when we took them, makes a lot of extra work for Trish.

Jtowner

wow that is a lot of missing credits for only 15 days! does not look like things are getting better.

SunshineGirl
09-23-2015, 08:03 PM
I have to think that the bigger rewards sites are the ones that have temporarily dropped them because of the sheer amount of complaints and extra work this is causing. I've gotten it down to a bit of a science now such that I don't mind it. But I don't like it for all of YOU that you have to wait on them.

SCard
09-23-2015, 08:28 PM
I have to think that the bigger rewards sites are the ones that have temporarily dropped them because of the sheer amount of complaints and extra work this is causing. I've gotten it down to a bit of a science now such that I don't mind it. But I don't like it for all of YOU that you have to wait on them.

I kind of like seeing a bunch of credits appear in my account. And the money is being saved for a November 2016 trip to WDW so no rush for me.

I hope they appreciate your loyalty and start paying you faster.

jtowner
09-27-2015, 10:11 AM
I tried last 2 days completed both, and no credit, they are crediting for someone, light is yellow.

Jtowner

SCard
09-27-2015, 11:10 AM
I tried last 2 days completed both, and no credit, they are crediting for someone, light is yellow.

Jtowner

mine have not credited the last 2 days either. Since the last bunch of credits (thru Sept 15) that GF sent, I have completed 11 and only 3 have credited.

at least we do get the credits later. but it's been almost 3 months and no sign that they are any closer to resolving the problem. and we are all losing a lot of money from SM/Y2C; I won't do those because we don't get back credits.

jtowner
09-27-2015, 11:24 AM
mine have not credited the last 2 days either. Since the last bunch of credits (thru Sept 15) that GF sent, I have completed 11 and only 3 have credited.

at least we do get the credits later. but it's been almost 3 months and no sign that they are any closer to resolving the problem. and we are all losing a lot of money from SM/Y2C; I won't do those because we don't get back credits.

I am not sure why it just seems to be 3 or 4 of us at the most, according to the posts I have read for credits. I notice I get credit 2 days in a row then no credit for several days. It seems GF should of figured it out by now, they do give the credits, which is different than most. You think they would want to save the time and effort it takes them to figure the credits and what site they belong to.

Jtowner

SCard
09-27-2015, 11:30 AM
I am not sure why it just seems to be 3 or 4 of us at the most, according to the posts I have read for credits. I notice I get credit 2 days in a row then no credit for several days. It seems GF should of figured it out by now, they do give the credits, which is different than most. You think they would want to save the time and effort it takes them to figure the credits and what site they belong to.

Jtowner

I think it might be more than 3 or 4 of us but maybe we are seeing more crediting issues because it's members who do a lot of surveys. I think you and I probably do more surveys than any other members so makes sense that we would have more that don't credit.

mellymel261
09-27-2015, 09:08 PM
I think it might be more than 3 or 4 of us but maybe we are seeing more crediting issues because it's members who do a lot of surveys. I think you and I probably do more surveys than any other members so makes sense that we would have more that don't credit.

mine from 9/26 and 9/27 did NOT credit

jtowner
09-28-2015, 08:13 PM
I saw GF green, so I took on, completed again no credit that is 5 that not credited since 9-25, I know we will get credits but I do not get how some get credit, and then other nothing.

Jtowner

SCard
09-28-2015, 08:32 PM
I saw GF green, so I took on, completed again no credit that is 5 that not credited since 9-25, I know we will get credits but I do not get how some get credit, and then other nothing.

Jtowner

no credit for me tonight either. Good news is that I am getting in and completing DS every day. No clue as to what the problem could be but clearly GF can "see" our completed surveys because they are able to send the back credits.

a year ago I could not even get into DS most days;just immediate "sorry", this time around I have the company of other members :-)

Hopefully it will sorted out a some point; just glad we do get the credits

jtowner
02-20-2017, 07:54 PM
That new start has been in GF and 2Cents all day, so I thought that must be the way it is now. I tried 2cents got through the sueveys and got a whole new page, nothing thinking this is going to credit, will post, This is what I got.

Jtowner

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed a survey!
Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.
Take Another Survey

jtowner
02-20-2017, 08:16 PM
That new start has been in GF and 2Cents all day, so I thought that must be the way it is now. I tried 2cents got through the sueveys and got a whole new page, nothing thinking this is going to credit, will post, This is what I got.

Jtowner

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed a survey!
Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.
Take Another Survey

I guess we have that new page for both Gf surveys, it did credit, not comfortable with it yet, can not get A GF tody so can not speak to that one yet.

#3038581 Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents (Super Members) 02/20/2017 0.60 Credits 02/20/2017 Paid

SCard
02-20-2017, 09:22 PM
The old log in page was there this AM; did not get into any. Tried later, new long in, did DS, got a picture of a desktop at the end. tab said "router pages". No congrats, or any working just the picture but it did credit

jtowner
02-20-2017, 09:56 PM
The old log in page was there this AM; did not get into any. Tried later, new long in, did DS, got a picture of a desktop at the end. tab said "router pages". No congrats, or any working just the picture but it did credit

At least now we know what to expect, since they both worked.

Jtowner

SCard
02-20-2017, 10:30 PM
At least now we know what to expect, since they both worked.

Jtowner

completed SM with same result as yours and it did credit

SunshineGirl
02-22-2017, 11:08 AM
So Greenfield has completely updated their interface this week. We were told we can have our "custom" page redesigned. Do you think it is worth it or is everything crediting okay with the way that it is such that we shouldn't tempt fate?

SCard
02-22-2017, 02:56 PM
So Greenfield has completely updated their interface this week. We were told we can have our "custom" page redesigned. Do you think it is worth it or is everything crediting okay with the way that it is such that we shouldn't tempt fate?
I would cast my vote for leave it as is; its working.

jtowner
02-22-2017, 07:14 PM
I would cast my vote for leave it as is; its working.

I agree it is working, but I liked the whole way much better have to type everything in, the old way you can hit the key to input your information on the screener page. With this version does not do that can not use your tab key either, also do not get untitled page if you do not get into the survey, can get that in your history and get another chance of getting a another survey. I find it combersome, that is my 2 cents worth.

Jtowner

SCard
02-23-2017, 07:35 AM
so much for it's working. 2 surveys ended with this today:

It's not you, it's us.

We are sorry,
an error has occurred with the survey loading.
Please try again later.

SunshineGirl
02-23-2017, 11:09 AM
Hopefully this one being more mobile responsive will mean more mobile survey opportunities?