PDA

View Full Version : My Jewlrey Box.com

askomsky
03-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey Tricia or Cindy...

is this correct???

"Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Express Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires April 24th, 2008. "

I went back this morning to see if the earrings I've been eyeing up (2 pair) for DD5 could possibly be back in stock and that is what I saw on the top of the page. If that's true then I may still have a chance to get those earrings that I waited to long for!

sunshinecindy
03-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Hey Tricia or Cindy...

is this correct???

"Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Express Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires April 24th, 2008. "

I went back this morning to see if the earrings I've been eyeing up (2 pair) for DD5 could possibly be back in stock and that is what I saw on the top of the page. If that's true then I may still have a chance to get those earrings that I waited to long for!

Well sort of. Go ahead and order, its suppose to be up today, but we asked t0to get it continued for awhile. Take advantage of it today though.

askomsky
03-31-2008, 12:45 PM
Well sort of. Go ahead and order, its suppose to be up today, but we asked t0to get it continued for awhile. Take advantage of it today though.

I'm trying to!!! I've found 4 pair and 3 are out of stock, I'm going to wait until later in the day and see if they happen to get them back in stock.