PDA

View Full Version : opinion Network New forum panel survey on Candy

jtowner
06-30-2015, 02:45 PM
I had a survey I completed about candy, it turned out to become a member of a new forum, I joined because I knew I would not get the credit for the survey it was 2.50, well low and behold it did not go back to a completion page, and of course got a email to verify my email and become part of the candy forum, did all of that answered all the ?ds and no credit, because it did ended with a page from the panel to verify my information. I am not happy at all beware if you get this, it is a big waste of your time. No credit and wasted a lot of my time.

Jtowner

tjrj1988
06-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Got one too. Except mine didn't have a good pay out. Title was "shopping habits" worth $.30 for 15 min. Filled out the candy questions. Asked me if I wanted to join the ; ...Dish". When I declined, I was routed to a page that asked me why I declined; when I wrote that I wasn't interested in joining a panel-when I clicked on "submit"-all of a sudden(snark) I was told "we're sorry but your profile doesn't match our client....". Disappointed-very sneaky. Thanks for the heads up....
Jan

leshaface
06-30-2015, 10:01 PM
I had a survey I completed about candy, it turned out to become a member of a new forum, I joined because I knew I would not get the credit for the survey it was 2.50, well low and behold it did not go back to a completion page, and of course got a email to verify my email and become part of the candy forum, did all of that answered all the ?ds and no credit, because it did ended with a page from the panel to verify my information. I am not happy at all beware if you get this, it is a big waste of your time. No credit and wasted a lot of my time.

Jtowner

Yep I did the same thing today as well, around 1:30pm. I saved the link and all the info just in case I can submit for Second Chance.

jtowner
07-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Yep I did the same thing today as well, around 1:30pm. I saved the link and all the info just in case I can submit for Second Chance.

I am not taking part on the panel, I was going to cancel it yesterday, then I thought Trish might see this thread and contact her rep, that was not fair, get you to join answer all of those
endless ?ds and not take you to a completion page.

Jtowner

leshaface
07-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I am not taking part on the panel, I was going to cancel it yesterday, then I thought Trish might see this thread and contact her rep, that was not fair, get you to join answer all of those
endless ?ds and not take you to a completion page.

Jtowner

I'd think because there were a couple of these completed, that Tricia would probably look into it. She's really good about that! I'm sure she'll see this thread and look into it for us :)

mellymel261
07-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Just got burned by this exact one :( $2.50 is a large amount to get burned on! def not taking part in their community!

lkat
07-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Happened to me too with this one earlier today...

luv2go2diz
07-01-2015, 04:58 PM
It got me too yesterday! I almost never sign up for groups like this but I wanted the $2.50 to end out the month.

Hawleys
07-01-2015, 04:59 PM
I also was offered $2.50 for this survey, completed it and did not receive credit. I submitted to the second chance contest.

rockchallker92
07-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Add me to the list that did not receive credit. I did sign up for the "community" and have already received 3+ emails requesting me to participate in their own surveys.

leshaface
07-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Tricia is it possible to look into this for us? Strange that there has been no credit for anyone that did this one...

SunshineGirl
07-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Yep. I'll email them about it right now. They should be able to track it. Does anyone have any further details on it? You can give me the actual name.

leshaface
07-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Yep. I'll email them about it right now. They should be able to track it. Does anyone have any further details on it? You can give me the actual name.

Awesome thanks! I have written down Gongos Candy Dish Community. Anyone else have more/other info?

SunshineGirl
07-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Good news on this. This is one of the rare times where they are paying us AFTER the whole survey closes rather than at the time that you complete the pixel. Who knows why. But we aren't the only ones complaining about it. So they said that these credits WILL still be coming for everyone who completed it and stays in the panel until the credits come. Most surveys close out in a week or two, so hopefully we will see it soon.

russellh
07-07-2015, 10:42 PM
I got this one and completed it this afternoon, and I copied the contact e-mail early on in the survey. I then completed it, and signed up with the community, and no credit, so I e-mailed them with all the details saying I took it through Sunshine Rewards and Opinion Network. I have not heard back directly from them but I am glad to see Tricia's e-mail that this is getting paid.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Did everyone get credits for this today?

russellh
07-15-2015, 12:36 PM

I got mine this morning! Thanks!

Hawleys
07-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Yes, what a nice treat!

jtowner
07-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Yes, what a nice treat!

I did to, thanks

Jtowner

leshaface
07-16-2015, 01:33 PM

Yes! Appreciate you checking in on us :o